Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,968 members, 7,963,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 04:57 AM

Is This True Of Color For Guys And Ladies? PICS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True Of Color For Guys And Ladies? PICS (1064 Views)

Man Goes Viral As He Shares Photo Of Himself Grabbing Butt Of 2 Ladies(pics / Sex Is Never Enough Ladies.............pics / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True Of Color For Guys And Ladies? PICS by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
I was playing on palmchat social media community when i stumbled on this broadcast(PIX). Do nairalanders agree?

Re: Is This True Of Color For Guys And Ladies? PICS by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
no insult pls
Re: Is This True Of Color For Guys And Ladies? PICS by madridguy(m): 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
Women and wahala be like bread and butter grin your head is fully there @ OP
Re: Is This True Of Color For Guys And Ladies? PICS by bellenornor(f): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
Haha.. guys and their simplicity
Re: Is This True Of Color For Guys And Ladies? PICS by Cashrange660: 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
Yes na.. it's absolutely true. Who has the time to want to identify which is red and which is dark red? Leave it for the species that love using their face as painting boards.

1 Like

Re: Is This True Of Color For Guys And Ladies? PICS by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
madridguy:
Women and wahala be like bread and butter grin your head is fully there @ OP
That makes us special
Re: Is This True Of Color For Guys And Ladies? PICS by Ifakiland(m): 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
that was how my gf told me she was wearing a moss dress, so na colour sef....i been fink say na designers o.

1 Like

Re: Is This True Of Color For Guys And Ladies? PICS by Mutuwa(m): 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
no insult pls

This is very true.I only know the primary and secondary colors,anything outside that,I just watch to her some wired names being mentioned,as depicted in the picture above.

So I wonder,did such colors existed back then,or are women getting more confused.

Imagine *fresh green, shouting red undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True Of Color For Guys And Ladies? PICS by Elkay3: 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
Why worry over primary to PHD colours when no certificate would be presented to me for such? It's either just primary colour (plus JSS1-3 secondary) or forget the rainbow.
Re: Is This True Of Color For Guys And Ladies? PICS by DozieInc(m): 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
Women are colorful beigns, they like to create beauty with them, as a guy wetin concern me, if it looks like green then it is green.
I learnt two 'colors' today - Danfo yellow and Menstruation Red.
Re: Is This True Of Color For Guys And Ladies? PICS by princefunmmy(m): 12:09am On Sep 25, 2016
Ishhhh.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Name 3 Things Ladies Do That They Think Makes Them Look Attractive / Please Help I Am Not Normal / How To Know When She's Faking An Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.