Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,929 members, 7,962,961 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 09:26 PM

MEND Say No More Ceasefire: - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MEND Say No More Ceasefire: (4296 Views)

FG Should Listen To The Ceasefire Call By BOKO HARAM - Lai Mohammed / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!!fleeing Boko Haram Calls For Ceasefire. / MEND Declares Ceasefire In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by PapaBrowne(m): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2009
Bariga1:

Beaf,

Firstly I am from Lagos state and we do not produce oil but rather have our head screwed-on right and we are constantly looking for ways of improving and selling services to the world. I am happy to give you a free ticket to come over to Lagos for one day to see how things have started to change for the better (please adopt the same policy –stop waiting for government and do something for yourself).

Beaf, I have already started to educate my immediate family about asking questions from their political leaders and it is yielding results, as we can all see Lagos is changing for the better and I pray one day that you can discard this perverse idea that Mend will help you “live the dream”. Otherwise the suffering in ND has just start and it will get worse.

The government has their own share of the blame about some of the problems in ND, but the major share of the problems falls on your traditional leaders and political leaders (also people like you who preach hate words among Nigerians)  

You might have a point about the fact that ND produces oil which sustains some other states, but what is the argument here:

is it that producing states should keep the revenue they make from oil or that producing states are not developed?

If the question is the first, then the answer is that ND will never have control over resources (and even if you were given you can not manage the resources with people like you, rather your country will become Somalia. Even it will be a free for all fight). If the argument is about development then speak to your political leaders/elders who have failed you and your family.  

Beaf what have you ever done to help ND grow? Apart from talking about the problems and castigating government – young man go back home and put your house in order before you start to talking.

I am sorry to say it, but you are part of the problem and not the solution. You have nothing constructive to offer your people rather the easy exist of war/Mend.  

Development comes from within not from destruction!!!!  

This is the most myopic write up I've read in a while. First, you sound like Lagos is not in Nigeria and most folks in ND have not been to Lagos. By any  count please, Lagos is the worst state in Nigeria in terms of Human standards of Living. I can't even believe you are talking about Lagos.

Asides, Lagos has more or less enjoyed in the past, massive infrastructural development from oil revenues. Imagine Lagos without all those bridges and freeways, Imagine how impossible it would have been to reside in Lagos. Lagos for crying out loud is the greatest beneficiary of the oil that is pumped from the Niger Delta. If for one day,  the crude oil taps are closed, Lagos more than any other part of Nigeria would be the most impacted.

Futhermore, Lagos is run mainly by the Easterners and the Niger Deltans. Indigenous Lagosians are mainly blue collar workers building bricks, selling Akara and hawking orange. Easterners run the entire commercial landscape in Lagos. Niger Deltans run the banks and the Media. Just one state in the Niger Delta(Delta State) had six  out of 24 of the Bank MDs Before Sanusi's palaver.
Infact half of all the banks in the country were run by Niger Deltans. The remaining half are shared amongst the the remaining southern regions with the easterners taking the bulk.

The three main media houses in the country, Guardian, Vanguard and Thisday all belong to people from just Delta State alone. Channels TV, Silverbird TV and AIT all belong to people from the Niger Delta. The list is endless.

Also, who told you that Fashola is the only performing Governor. Please do take a trip to Delta state or Rivers State and see for yourself services the residents enjoy that Lagosians can only dream about. You cannot compare the standard of living in Lagos to that of say Delta state. The only place in Nigeria(outside the ND) that compares favorably is Abuja.

My point is simple. Corruption is endemic in every part of Nigeria. Attributing poor leadership strictly to the Niger Deltans is extremely absurd, myopic, biased and can come only from someone with pathological narrowmindedness.  

Nigeria has a problem and that problem is mainly structural. Implement true federalism and everybody benefits. Infact, Lagos benefits more. MEND is advocating this and it understands that  the only language politicians in Abuja understand is sabotage on oil installation. Thats why they aren't hoodwinked by the nonsense called amnesty.
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by Beaf: 10:59am On Oct 17, 2009
@PapaBrowne
God bless you my brother, you are someone with true wisdom. You've said elsewhere that you aren't from the ND. . . We sometimes talk about detribalised Nigerians, in you we have one. Keep your head screwed on your shoulders, people like you are hard to come by.

bidemi12: @Bariga1    I sincerely believe that beaf is a nutcase but your above statement makes no sense. what exactly do you want him to do and how do you want him to do it in regards changing the scenario in the ND. I hear this a lot from Nigerians who say that people outside the country complain about how bad Nigeria is without doing their part to make it better. He is doing exactly what needs to done which is voicing his opinion and distaste against what is happening to his people (and hopefully voting as well). we cannot all be politicians and militants. Revolutions were begun with words and you have to give him credit, he has been consistent. You yourself live outside the country and i'm sure you make complaints about the situation in the country, so the question is what have you done to improve the situation in Nigeria? And please no fabrications.

That was uncalled for.

I don't know what you take yourself to be that makes you so conceited and unnecessarily abusive, but you need a check; step back and view yourself.
If you deliver low blows, at some point you will get a rain of blows.
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by bidemi12(m): 11:20am On Oct 17, 2009
@papabrowne I do not know what your intentions were in listing out the accomplishments of ND moguls but all you have done is acknowledge why Lagos is the best state in Nigeria. Lagos can be likened to the brain drain saga we are experiencing right now. "You do not feel comfortable in your state then come to lagos. we will provide you a condusive atmosphere to nourish whatever aspiration you might have." And that is what we need in this country, a place/situation where my dreams can come true. Soon you will be hearing of "lagos visa lottery". grin
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by bidemi12(m): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2009
@beaf ok, i beg no vex. cry But you have to admit, you are too tempramental on issues like this.
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by Beaf: 11:51am On Oct 17, 2009
^
. . .Temperamental.

When you hear that JTF straffed a community at a festival with helicopter gunships or shelled them from both land and sea; do you think it was chickens dying?

Sometimes you need to sit back and think before speaking.
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2009
This guys shd give d fg chance to prove their sincerity/otherwise
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by bidemi12(m): 2:52pm On Oct 17, 2009
@beaf To give you the benefit of doubt, i sat back and thought about it and i still came to the conclussion that you are still a nutcase and are still too tempramental on issues like this. grin
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by Beaf: 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2009
^
Thats your bleeping problem.
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by texazzpete(m): 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2009
Beaf:

^
. . .Temperamental.

When you hear that JTF straffed a community at a festival with helicopter gunships or shelled them from both land and sea; do you think it was chickens dying?

Sometimes you need to sit back and think before speaking.

And you need to think about how hypocritical you sound when you moralize like this. Afterall, you're the guy who's been publicly praying that all Policemen should be killed, notwithstanding the fact that a whole lot of them are decent individuals.

In you own words, 'all police should be blown up'.
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by Beaf: 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2009
^Police So you are following me from thread to thread? shocked . . .Tag along little puppy.
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by babapupa: 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2009
Yes because they have nothing to loose and they are living on a free meal.

What are you losing that the rest of Nigeria is not losing?

Must innocent Nigerians be slaughtered and made to pay for the sins your looting brothers and criminals committed in the delta?

who is and has been in charge in the delta? Your brothers in the delta of course.

Who refused to enact and enforce environmental laws in the delta? Your brothers in the delta of course.

Who looted your resources? Your brothers in the delta of course.

Who's killing innocent Nigerians to scam money from the federal government? Your brothers of course?

Is MEND, Tompolo and the rest of the extortionists in the delta gonna share their extortion money with the good people of the delta? Of course not.

Who are the losing pawn at the short and of the stick? The good people of the delta of course.

With insane and misguided mental reasoning and rationalization like yours, what moral authority do you have to demand a better life for the good people of the delta?

And you wonder why that place is bleeped up. It's really sad to know that the region's future leaders are toeing the same flawed and deadly lines, just like the ones wrecking the place today.

The region can do better,
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by texazzpete(m): 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2009
Beaf:

^Police So you are following me from thread to thread? shocked . . .Tag along little puppy.

Follow who? A halfwit like you?!
Silly ideas like yours stick in the mind. Unfortunately. And it's only been a couple of days. Not my fault if YOU have short term memory issues.

You're probably not irredeemable, seeing as how you were honest enough not to dispute the 'hypocrite' charge.
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by omofineboy(m): 7:02pm On Oct 17, 2009
Futhermore, Lagos is run mainly by the Easterners and the Niger Deltans. Indigenous Lagosians are mainly blue collar workers building bricks, selling Akara and hawking orange. Easterners run the entire commercial landscape in Lagos. Niger Deltans run the banks and the Media. Just one state in the Niger Delta(Delta State) had six out of 24 of the Bank MDs Before Sanusi's palaver.
Infact half of all the banks in the country were run by Niger Deltans. The remaining half are shared amongst the the remaining southern regions with the easterners taking the bulk.

The three main media houses in the country, Guardian, Vanguard and Thisday all belong to people from just Delta State alone. Channels TV, Silverbird TV and AIT all belong to people from the Niger Delta. The list is endless.

Also, who told you that Fashola is the only performing Governor. Please do take a trip to Delta state or Rivers State and see for yourself services the residents enjoy that Lagosians can only dream about. You cannot compare the standard of living in Lagos to that of say Delta state. The only place in Nigeria(outside the ND) that compares favorably is Abuja.

PAPABROWN,

First I dont like those Nigerians who are tribalistic, tribalism is a vehicle of destruction and violence. Lagos is home for all. You said Lagos is being run by Niger-Deltans, they should please go back to their home State and develop it. I respect arguements based on facts. can you prove it that Lagos collects oil revenue than Rivers? what is population of Rivers? and what are the infrastructural development for the last two years to compare it to Lagos?

I appreciate your listing of outfits controlled by people from ND even the banks you said, may be that was why most of them were near collapse before the CBN came to the rescue. Lets be factual and honest at analysing issues.

Everyone has a blame on the problems of ND, with ND elites taking the largest share of the blame.
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by Beaf: 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2009
texazzpete:

Follow who? A halfwit like you?!
Silly ideas like yours stick in the mind. Unfortunately. And it's only been a couple of days. Not my fault if YOU have short term memory issues.

You're probably not irredeemable, seeing as how you were honest enough not to dispute the 'hypocrite' charge.

Your mind is stuck on me? Flattering. cool
Get a life, little puppy dog. Run along.
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by ProAnti: 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2009
Before we draw conclusions we should have adequate statistics to back our position.
Agreed. Fashola is doing well but that doesnt mean other state governors aint performing. Lagos state - from Ikeja to Surulere, Obalende to Ajah- is one stretch of development. This stretch was not developed by the indigenous Lagosians. Lagos was the federal capital, therefore most of the infrastructural developments were carried out by the FG and the FG is not a single individual or tribe. What Fashola is doing is renovations, repairs and refurbishments. Most of the ND governors are starting from scratch so we may not appreciate what they are doing.

Imagine a state like Niger that is more than 10 times the size of Lagos. Visitors would probably just visit only Minna the state capital. If they judge the governor based on what they see in Minna, they will be utterly wrong as Minna is only a small part of the state.
What can the people of Epe, Olodi-Apapa, Ojodu-Berger and Badagry say about Fashola?
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by PapaBrowne(m): 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2009
babapupa:

And you wonder why that place is bleeped up. It's really sad to know that the region's future leaders are toeing the same flawed and deadly lines, just like the ones wrecking the place today.

The region can do better,

Wait ooooh! Which region is bleeped up? Lets face facts here. I have the statistics. Of all the six regions in Nigeria, the Niger Delta is by far the most developed in the country. By a wiiiiiiide stretch!
Don't be deceived by the media attention on the creeks.

Yes. Niger delta leaders have explanations to make concerning funds allocated, but not as bad as leaders from the many other parts of the country. Ibori might have the face of a corrupt Governor, but to be fair to him, he was one of the best performers in the 99-2007 period.

Talking about future leaders, Have you ever asked yourself this question? Why is it that in all the national examinations in the country, the best results come from Edo/Delta state??
The Niger Delta produces all the nations income, contributes by far the most in Sports, produces the best students, has some of the best entrepreneurs and yet is the most deprived of FG infrastructure.

The region will prevail somehow someway, no matter the barriers.
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by ProAnti: 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2009
PapaBrowne:

Wait ooooh! Which region is bleeped up? Lets face facts here. I have the statistics. Of all the six regions in Nigeria, the Niger Delta is by far the most developed in the country. By a wiiiiiiide stretch!
Don't be deceived by the media attention on the creeks.

Yes. Niger delta leaders have explanations to make concerning funds allocated, but not as bad as leaders from the many other parts of the country. Ibori might have the face of a corrupt Governor, but to be fair to him, he was one of the best performers in the 99-2007 period.

Talking about future leaders, Have you ever asked yourself this question? Why is it that in all the national examinations in the country, the best results come from Edo/Delta state??
The Niger Delta produces all the nations income, contributes by far the most in Sports, produces the best students, has some of the best entrepreneurs and yet is the most deprived of FG infrastructure.

The region will prevail somehow someway, no matter the barriers.

For your mind
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by Beaf: 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2009
^ He is correct. Have you seen places like Gbangan?
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by ProAnti: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2009
Where is that? The moon?
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by babapupa: 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2009
Before we draw conclusions we should have adequate statistics to back our position.
Agreed. Fashola is doing well but that doesnt mean other state governors aint performing. Lagos state - from Ikeja to Surulere, Obalende to Ajah- is one stretch of development. This stretch was not developed by the indigenous Lagosians. Lagos was the federal capital, therefore most of the infrastructural developments were carried out by the FG and the FG is not a single individual or tribe. What Fashola is doing is renovations, repairs and refurbishments. Most of the ND governors are starting from scratch so we may not appreciate what they are doing.

Imagine a state like Niger that is more than 10 times the size of Lagos. Visitors would probably just visit only Minna the state capital. If they judge the governor based on what they see in Minna, they will be utterly wrong as Minna is only a small part of the state.
What can the people of Epe, Olodi-Apapa, Ojodu-Berger and Badagry say about Fashola?

You guys will never learn. Must you make weak excuses for inefficiency and gross abdication of responsibilities?

Talk crap about lagos as much as you want, the fact still remains that The delta region collects more money than the rest of the country and you have nothing to show for it but mansions in London, private jets, shopping in Monaco and Paris, oil bunkering and arming of militants and murderers.

About developments in Lagos state, 10 lane Badagry expressway in not a  secrete

Lekki-epe modern highway is not a secrete.

Just last month, LSG commissioned over nine projects in Badagry alone.

And I dare you to show me what ND governors are doing. I'll show you 3 fashola projects for each ND governor's you posted.

new-roads.

http://happylagosian..com/2009/05/new-roads.html

fashola-hands-over-114-new-patrol

http://happylagosian..com/2009/10/fashola-hands-over-114-new-patrol.html

fashola-commissions-transit-home-for women

http://happylagosian..com/2009/09/fashola-commissions-transit-home-for.html

yaba-glory-regained-with-upgraded-roads

http://happylagosian..com/2009/05/yaba-glory-regained-with-upgraded-roads.html

Lagos-drivers-institute.

http://happylagosian..com/2009/08/eko-dmv-lagos-drivers-institute-is-for.html

fashola-launches-50-mass-transit-buses

http://happylagosian..com/2009/08/fashola-launches-50-mass-transit-buses.html

bola-tinubu-bt-pediatric-complex.

http://happylagosian..com/2009/07/bola-tinubu-bt-pediatric-complex-and-bt.html

obafemi-awolowo-museum-epe-lagos.

http://happylagosian..com/2009/07/obafemi-awolowo-museum-epe-lagos.html

tejuosho-market-photo-gallery-phase

http://happylagosian..com/2009/06/tejuosho-market-photo-gallery-phase-2.html

fashola-commissions-1255-modern-taxis.

http://happylagosian..com/2009/05/fashola-commissions-1255-modern-taxis.html

new-malls.

http://happylagosian..com/2009/05/new-mallssurulerelagosogunsanya.html

revolution-continues.

http://happylagosian..com/2009/05/revolution-continues.html

lagos-to-commission-12-mini-waterworks.

http://happylagosian..com/2009/05/lagos-to-commission-12-mini-waterworks.html

lagosians-fashola-and-happy-leaders-of tomorrow.

http://happylagosian..com/2009/05/lagosians-fashola-and-happy-leaders-of.html

in-fulfillment-of-governor-fashola-san.

http://happylagosian..com/2009/05/in-fulfillment-of-governor-fashola-san.html

youre-best-among-usgov-jang-praises.

http://happylagosian..com/2009/05/youre-best-among-usgov-jang-praises.html

Please indulge me,
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by babapupa: 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2009
You're free to read Lagos indicator mag' monthly to curb your ignorance,

http://lagosindicatoronline.com/INDICATOR%20JUNE%202009%20%28web%29.pdf
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by Beaf: 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2009
^Visit the ND to curb yours
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by ProAnti: 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2009
babapupa:

You guys will never learn. Must you make weak excuses for inefficiency and gross abdication of responsibilities?

Talk crap about lagos as much as you want, the fact still remains that The delta region collects more money than the rest of the country and you have nothing to show for it but mansions in London, private jets, shopping in Monaco and Paris, oil bunkering and arming of militants and murderers.

Read before replying.
Everybody in the world knows Fashola is doing great. I am a Lagosian so I can testify to that.
All I said was that Everything we regard as an accomplishment is relative.

U hv concluded I'm from the Niger Delta. Na wa for You oh!
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by ProAnti: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2009
babapupa:

You're free to read Lagos indicator mag' monthly to curb your ignorance,

http://lagosindicatoronline.com/INDICATOR%20JUNE%202009%20%28web%29.pdf

I cant believe you are this shallow-minded.
Can you remember Peter Odili was named the best performing governor during his first term. Press men from all the Major newspapers went round, took photographs of his projects and voted him the golden governor.
Everybody knows Odili did little for Rivers State.

So, stop believing published articles especially governmnent magazines. Believe only when u see with your eyes or some1 u really trust attest.
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by Beaf: 9:40pm On Oct 17, 2009
Pro Anti:

Read before replying.
Everybody in the world knows Fashola is doing great. I am a Lagosian so I can testify to that.
All I said was that Everything we regard as an accomplishment is relative.

U hv concluded I'm from the Niger Delta. Na wa for You oh!

Your intro to the "legendary" babapupa. . .
Just google "babapupa sjeezy8" to get the full, sorry picture.
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by Goldmind1(m): 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2009
[/quote]There is nothing inherently wrong with one Nigeria.

But there is everything wrong with one Nigeria when large tracts of the Southern population are feeling increasing alienated and marginalised.
The ND problem revolves around our federal structure. Rather than discuss the ND problem with MEND, who have gotten together a team of World class representatives (including Akhigbe and Soyinka), the FG has gone down the wrong path of threats, bribery (amnesty) and false propaganda.
We are told to blame our "leaders", as if we even know how FG implants like Ibori ever became our "leaders" (someone please tell me when we "voted" fairly). Aside from MEND and its ethnic affiliates, the ND has no voice.

We all love the idealistic one Nigeria concept, but very man, woman and child from the ND is deeply upset and there is no outlet. The Nigerian mentality is to push the smaller guy about, but anybody who knows the ND knows that folk here simply don't get pushed about; unlike in some regions, you can't threaten someone "I will slap you" if you aren't immediately ready and capable of carrying it out; we just don't think in that way and that is where the rest of the country gets this crisis so wrong. We are really tired and pushed to the wall. All the while, our people are killed like mere cockroaches by those who claim to be "fellow Nigerians", all for oil that does not serve either Nigeria or the ND; it is all stolen by ex-generals and the ruling class.

The way things are going, at some point the ND will form an army; it is beginning to look more definite with each passing day. All that needs doing, is stop Warri and PH functioning and the country will cease to function; then you can say bye bye to Nigeria.

The clock is ticking.[quote]

GBAM! U said it all. AM WITH U.

Count down to the crumbling of this concept called Nigeria.
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by ProAnti: 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2009
Gold-mind:

GBAM! U said it all. AM WITH U.

Count down to the crumbling of this concept called Nigeria.

God forbid!
Nigeria will not crumble.
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by babapupa: 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2009

I cant believe you are this shallow-minded.
Can you remember Peter Odili was named the best performing governor during his first term. Press men from all the Major newspapers went round, took photographs of his projects and voted him the golden governor.
Everybody knows Odili did little for Rivers State.

So, stop believing published articles especially governmnent magazines. Believe only when u see with your eyes or some1 u really trust attest.

What are you talking about? I posted 99% pictures of actual projects, not published articles. Be honest with your eyes @ least.

talk is cheap, show me what odili did abi what the rest of ND governors did or are doing. Who named odili the best governor? Please stop.

Till you show me what the delta gov's are doing, the shallowness is on you x 2.

And nothing wrong with state gov's highlighting their activities. We elect them to work for us and show us what they're doing, that's a positive thing, not negative.

I posted tons of projects and all your shallow brain picked up is some news magazine.

What about the rest of the links? Don't you want to compare with your so called odili a.ka. crook.
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by babapupa: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2009

Your intro to the "legendary" babapupa. . .
Just google "babapupa sjeezy8" to get the full, sorry picture.

Thanks for the compliments. I'm here to set things in prospective. Na public service, somebody got to do it.

Don't you want to stop right here before you begin cry like a baby say somebody dey follow you around.
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by Goldmind1(m): 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2009
[/quote]

Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire:
« #47 on: Yesterday at 08:26:34 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MEND, Jomogbomo or Jomogbagba, Okah or whatever they call themselves should go to hell and rotten in hell infact let them do their worst stupid idiot. Are they better of than those who embrased peace and laid down there arms? Do MEND, Jomomadness or Okahcraze have two heads what are all these bastard thinking they are let them flex that muscle well and lets see who will loose at the end I am just extremely mad when I see people deciding to cause pain, tears, destructions to an innocent life and seen a citizen of a country allowing himself to be use to bring down his own country while those supporting them secretly are eating faty chicken and dwell in peace environment, cant Mend think, cant the so called Idiot Jomogbomo think or cant Okah think?. Is war or bloodshed a way of making a deal this is arrant nonsense please if they like let them go back to the bush or creek where they chosen to belong and begin to dwell with apes and monkeyes I think that suit them so much and good luck to them I had supported this struggle for long but after the government has laid low for peace to reign and swallow the hooks to make the government look weak and gave amnesty so whatelse are MENDor Jomo or Okah want I think they are waiting for the wrath of God upon them full stop enough is enough. They have decided to point to their fathers house with left finger then they should bear the price in full, what a nonsense, do they have other country to run to? You want development how will it come when you are attacking those who should have do the development and you said you are fighting for your right, what right? Foolish things. [quote]

From ur statement, I can infer that either u are from Northern Nigeria, hausa-fulani to be precise or u are close to those ruling class who have siezed the nation's resources. But I advise u to always study issues before talking.
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by babapupa: 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2009
^Visit the ND to curb yours

nothing over there, they are all in London and North America, private bank accounts, private jets, bogus companies and weapons for militants and murderers.

Why is it so difficult for you guys to show us at least 1 or 2 pics of any meaningful project in the delta. There's got to be something,we're not talking about needle inside haystack.

Bilions of dollars and not a single pic?  

Lawd have mercy,
Re: MEND Say No More Ceasefire: by babapupa: 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2009

From your statement, I can infer that either u are from Northern Nigeria, hausa-fulani to be precise or u are close to those ruling class who have siezed the nation's resources. But I advise u to always study issues before talking.

I'm not from northern Nigeria and I fit make the same statement easily. Na true talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crisis Brews In Pdp Over Choice Of Chairman / Really, How Far Behind India Is Nigeria? / CNN ‘kills’ Barack Obama [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.