Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,004 members, 7,909,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:18 AM

? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ? (433 Views)

MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles / MTN Set To Increase Goodybag Bundle Price / My Conversation With Google Allo Robot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: ? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
TechEnthusiast:
I am one of those who believe telegram and google allo are better chatting alternatives to the popular whatsapp messenger.I figured it that one of the reasons why they arent used in Nigeria is probably because they lack social bundles for the users to use them at a limited cost,so i e-mailed MTN to add it to thier Goodybag social plans,they responded "Thank You for your suggestion".But i think unless thier legs are pulled,they might not do what just one customer suggests,is there any way to bring them to do that?Share your views
Noted

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Launched A Marketplace To Buy And Sell With Your Local Community / skit / Samsung Mega 6.3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.