Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,533 members, 7,961,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Your Relationship Is A Fraud Without Honesty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Relationship Is A Fraud Without Honesty (1385 Views)

Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other / 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. / 5 Things That Are Hurting Your Partner And Killing Your Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Relationship Is A Fraud Without Honesty by Orikinla(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2016
The truth is your relationship is a fraud without honesty no matter how many times you say "I love you" or how many times you even have sex.

Re: Your Relationship Is A Fraud Without Honesty by Newbeginnings(m): 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2016
Baby I have slept with over a 100 girls before I dated you and she might never come back

Baby I have slept with only 4 girls before I met you... and she will stay forever...

So what is the meaning of honesty?

Relationship should be built on hardwork, hardwork beats honesty, but honesty is ever important

1 Like

Re: Your Relationship Is A Fraud Without Honesty by Laveda(f): 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ok.
Re: Your Relationship Is A Fraud Without Honesty by odun39(m): 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
Noted
Re: Your Relationship Is A Fraud Without Honesty by Orikinla(m): 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2016
Newbeginnings:
Baby I have slept with over a 100 girls before I dated you and she might never come back

Baby I have slept with only 4 girls before I met you... and she will stay forever...

So what is the meaning of honesty?

Relationship should be built on hardwork, hardwork beats honesty, but honesty is ever important
Hardwork is honesty in action.
Re: Your Relationship Is A Fraud Without Honesty by firstking01(m): 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2016
Orikinla:
The truth is your relationship is a fraud without honesty no matter how many times you say "I love you" or how many times you even have sex.
Is this just new to you??
Re: Your Relationship Is A Fraud Without Honesty by Flickzvill(m): 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2016
very tru

searching for a tangible job? click this link
http://osagiesblogs..com.ng/2016/10/jobs-latest-job-vacancies.html

(1) (Reply)

Big Investment Opportunity,about Givers Forum / Ibile Lawon Eleyi (pre Wedding Picture) / The 3 Categories Of Virgins...find Out Why Most Nigerian Girls Belong Tocategory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.