Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,920 members, 7,959,903 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

I Think Men Have Better Sexual Lives Than Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Men Have Better Sexual Lives Than Women (479 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them / Women Think Men Gain Something From Sex - What? / What Women Think Men Look For Vs What Men Actually Look For[pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Men Have Better Sexual Lives Than Women by jefflexy(m): 10:05am On Oct 09, 2016
are men more active than women sexually ?
Re: I Think Men Have Better Sexual Lives Than Women by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 09, 2016
It is 50/50%. . . .
Re: I Think Men Have Better Sexual Lives Than Women by jefflexy(m): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2016
any proof about that?
Re: I Think Men Have Better Sexual Lives Than Women by chris7: 10:18am On Oct 09, 2016
Today is my birthday oooo
Nairaland make una invade me with loaded prayers!

1 Like

Re: I Think Men Have Better Sexual Lives Than Women by dasparrow: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2016
jefflexy:
are men more active than women sexually ?

How are we suppose to know? Generally, men have a higher libido than women. Women on the other hand prefer affection like kissing, cuddling and the likes but because they know they can only get that from the average man if they offer him their vargina, they are forced to pretend they love sex so that they can get affection in return.

There is a saying in America: "Women give sex to get love and men give love to get sex."

Besides, women are the ones who get penetrated and not all women enjoy getting penetrated but in Nigeria, women are forced to engage in sex whether they like it or not by being forced to get married or face reproach from society.

2 Likes

Re: I Think Men Have Better Sexual Lives Than Women by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 09, 2016
Men are not more sexually active than women. The way we have women who are nymphomaniacs, men also do.
The only thing is that men are more polygamous while women are monogamous.
Men too are aroused with a standing dick when sexually excited. I don't even need to touch a man to know if he is, but if a woman is sexually excited you don't get to know except she lets you touch her and you feel her wetness tongue
Re: I Think Men Have Better Sexual Lives Than Women by Meritmanagers(m): 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
Re: I Think Men Have Better Sexual Lives Than Women by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
Yes!!

My left hand has been active for a very long time embarassed

No one knows me better than my left hand, that's why I take her shopping all the time. I buy her gloves, lotion and maybe someday, I may put a ring on it kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can’t You Do Without Sex? / Nigerian To Donald Trump / The Illusion Of Satisfaction (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.