Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (861 Views)

Africans Mentality. / The Nigerian House-help Mentality / Marry Me Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by kiddkash(m): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2016
U
Re: . by missjo(f): 1:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
I'm confused,so Mr. Okafor's child is actually Mr. Ogbonna's going by the DNA analysis. But Okafor's wife says she never had sex with Ogbonna, but that she used his sperm for artificial insemination and so this can't be cheating. undecided

My question is,why did Mrs. Okafor's use Mr. Ogbonna's sperm for artificial insemination without her husband's knowledge? And how come the sperm donor lives right in the same compound as the sperm recipient?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 10, 2016
Nice question smiley
missjo:
I'm confused,so Mr. Okafor's child is actually Mr. Ogbonna's going by the DNA analysis. But Okafor's wife says she never had sex with Ogbonna, but that she used his sperm for artificial insemination and so this can't be cheating. undecided

My question is,why did Mrs. Okafor's use Mr. Ogbonna's sperm for artificial insemination without her husband's knowledge? And how come the sperm donor lives right in the same compound as the sperm recipient?
Re: . by 5minsmadness: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2016
missjo:

Nothing more to add grin grin
Re: . by bukatyne(f): 2:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
Is the child Mr. Okafor's first child?

And Mrs. Okafor has the huge task of proving to her husband that the sperm was gotten through artificial insemination and not physical insemination.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2016
kiddkash:
today there was a big quarrel that went on in my compound. there are two different families the ogbonna and okafor. when Mr okafor's child was born, people said he resembles Mr ogbonna but there was no evidence but now the child is four years old and there is a striking resemblance between him and Mr ogbonna. it caused a huge fight and Mr okafor's wife was accused of cheating but she said she didn't have sex with Mr ogbonna that it was just an artificial insemination.
they didn't understand what she meant so as the educated guy I explained it to them but they didn't believe her. they went for DNA test and it confirms he is Mr ogbonna's child, right now Mr okafor is going to the village to get back his bride price saying his wife is lying that she had sex with Mr ogbonna.

my question is why do Nigerians take it that there is nothing like artificial insemination that it must be sex. this is causing huge problem pls any medical practitioner your help is needed to explain it better to Mr okafor and Mr ogbonna's wife. I live at Abule-ado satellite town Lagos

artificial insemination or not, spermm is not like veg oil or salt that you borrow from a neighbour
what is she collecting his sperm for?
is she writing a PHD project on seminal analysis and artificial insemination?
Re: . by Richy4(m): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
I think the Op did not attend any literature class in secondary school
<<<how close was the Ogbonnas and the okeafors...
>>> how many years have they been living in the said compound
>>>Was there any reason why the lady in-question should borrow sperm?
<<<Did she discuss this with the husband before doing what she did..
Re: . by sisisioge: 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2016
Na crazzzee dey worry Mrs okafor, she no no say she suppose carry her husband along before any artificial insemination? Make he quickly go collect him bride price back. She just committed paternity fraud!

(1) (Reply)

"I Just Found Out My Dad Is Gay"-- Boy Cries Out.. / How To Prepare An Apple A Day For My Baby / Home Care Service Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.