Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,203 members, 7,936,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:04 PM

Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha (15945 Views)

Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Recession Has Been Over-dramatised - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by Maski87: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
Well if youare sitting on top of government wad, then recession for you also will be over dramatized
Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by deebrain(m): 2:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
Is this the same Rochas I used to admire in early 2000s? This man used to be one wonderful philanthropist.
Admired him because of how he would read speeches without it been written -all from his head. Speeches that showed that he was a people's man.

Please let us check. maybe this is a clone. the real Rochas Okorocha must be tied up somewhere. This is not the same person. something is wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by CoolFreeday(m): 3:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
lookingfly:
who are the ppl trying to increase hardship and destabilize the government? undecided

The numerous hater and corrupt, extremely rich few, that people like you always defend
Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by whizdame(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2016
CoolFreeday:
We know that. They're doing everything possible to increase hardship and destabilize the government, so people can lose hope in the governance but it won't work, they need to try harder.
my dear sir there is no country without opposition even the great USA people are suffering due to harsh policy not opposition i also voted for buhari
Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by CoolFreeday(m): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
whizdame:
my dear sir there is no country without opposition even the great USA people are suffering due to harsh policy not opposition i also voted for buhari

Healthy opposition that criticise is good but its different from the one that sabotage. What we have now is more of saboteur rather than opposition.
Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by CoolFreeday(m): 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
loomer:

I know say the recession the hit you hard too. But what I don't know is why young people like you go dey deceive una self for these thieves.

How many years the so called okorocha don be governor?
What has he done for agriculture in his state?
Make sentiment no kill this country for no reason

them go to your state, organize peaceful protest, hold him accountable, talk to your representatives and leave the Federal govt alone. My governor is APC, but I am one of those that criticize him because he is not doing anything.
Am neither sentimental nor a sadist like most guys here.
Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by whizdame(m): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
CoolFreeday:

Healthy opposition that criticise is good but its different from the one that sabotage. What we have now is more of saboteur rather than opposition.
A man must take responsibility of his action and not blame sometimes when you cut the head of the snake the tail might still scratch
Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by lookingfly: 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
CoolFreeday:

The numerous hater and corrupt, extremely rich few, that people like you always defend
y can't you simply admit that this guy(Bubu) is clueless and doesn't have technical know how to run this country!
Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by CoolFreeday(m): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
whizdame:
A man must take responsibility of his action and not blame sometimes when you cut the head of the snake the tail might still scratch

to warn against the root cause of a problem so as to avoid future occurrence is not blame.

if I may ask, take responsibility for what? the fact that money was not saved for the raining day? or for our huge debt or the all time best looting? etc
Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by whizdame(m): 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
CoolFreeday:

to warn against the root cause of a problem so as to avoid future occurrence is not blame.

if I may ask, take responsibility for what? the fact that money was not saved for the raining day? or for our huge debt or the all time best looting? etc

rainy days or not the fact is that he made promise which we hold him upto
Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by CoolFreeday(m): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
whizdame:
rainy days or not the fact is that he made promise which we hold him upto

is he denying it? he made promises and he is trying to fulfill them but you guys chose to hate for nothing. no wahala, keep hating, we will see who the hatred will affect.

meanwhile, don't hold him accountable because you you're not supporting him. hold him accountable for what, the hatred you're dolling out to him? It is when you do your part that you can ask somebody to do his part. you want to hold him accountable and when he try to recollect our money from looters you said no, witch hunt, etc. will he use his teeth to fulfill the promises that you want to hold him accountable for? because the money he is suppose to use is what you and your types are blocking.
Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by CoolFreeday(m): 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
lookingfly:
y can't you simply admit that this guy(Bubu) is clueless and doesn't have technical know how to run this country!

sorry bro, we put him there and we are OK with his performance so far.
Your own that have the technical know how what did he do for us? they technically emptied our Treasury.

#Technical know how indeed.
Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by IMASTEX: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
This man is still very sick

1 Like

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by vanbonattel: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
Abagworo:
This present Buhari led FG is unarguably the most successful in agriculture awareness since crude oil era Nigeria. We are on the verge of agricultural revolution.

Yes, especially when cows that are supposed to be reared in farms are being used to trample on people's crops and chasing Agatu people away from their state. What a revolution.

1 Like

Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by 1miccza: 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
What more would an overfed governor with Choice properties all over the world who does not care wether the masses are alive or dead say?
Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by loomer: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
CoolFreeday:

them go to your state, organize peaceful protest, hold him accountable, talk to your representatives and leave the Federal govt alone. My governor is APC, but I am one of those that criticize him because he is not doing anything.
Am neither sentimental nor a sadist like most guys here.

You no even answer the simple question I ask u.

Imagine say I dey always disobey my mama, which right I get to call u bad pikin if u disobey ur own mama?
Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by Teeboy22(m): 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
loomer:

You no even answer the simple question I ask u.

Imagine say I dey always disobey my mama, which right I get to call u bad pikin if u disobey ur own mama?

Recession!
Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by Kobicove(m): 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
Where is that slapping ghost woman when you need her? grin
Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by ijemz(f): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
I don't blame...I blame those who voted you in.
Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by lookingfly: 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2016
CoolFreeday:

sorry bro, we put him there and we are OK with his performance so far.
Your own that have the technical know how what did he do for us? they technically emptied our Treasury.

#Technical know how indeed.
hypocrisy, that's what will kill all these zombies
Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by Elbowroom: 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2016
adconline:

Yes cos 5m Naija's that lost their jobs are wailers and IPOB youths.
When are buying a bag for N10k while wailers and Igbos are buying at N22k.
May all your families and friends be among the 5m without job, say Amen?

Which 5million lost jobs? Lol

Where you see your figures abeg? Lol

So 5000000 people lost there jobs? Really

You sound stupid* bros
Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by CoolFreeday(m): 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
lookingfly:
hypocrisy, that's what will kill all these zombies

you technically dodge the question. don't know how one is being a hypocrite, can you expatiate pls?
Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by kutchs: 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2016
Abagworo:

The facts are all around you. Pre 2015 how many States were producing rice compared with today? Look around you and count how many of your peers that have joined farming in the last one year.
Here's Jonathan on agriculture: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/jonathan-ended-40-years-corruption-agric-sector-says-minister/
Can you tell us one of Buhari's policy on agriculture.
Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by kayceefreshkc: 12:17am On Oct 12, 2016
Na wa o. See gov. talking on agriculture, when he refused to empower imo youths with the FGN s agric loans. That reminds me. . .EFCC please try and investigate if he has cornered d agric funds. because he is yet to treat d millions of forms filled by poor imo youths and still never collected a kobo. Nobody knows if they have presented d forms to write off d agric loans. nchewww. cool
Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by Jetjacky(m): 12:39am On Oct 12, 2016
Good idea, good words. Let's c d fruits of his words.
Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by KunkeAkinola(m): 7:10am On Oct 12, 2016
CoolFreeday:
We know that. They're doing everything possible to increase hardship and destabilize the government, so people can lose hope in the governance but it won't work, they need to try harder.

Can u and ur likes the positive for once.
Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by KunkeAkinola(m): 7:13am On Oct 12, 2016
luvinhubby:

Are you sure you are not jinxed?

He's not jinxed bro. Lets wait till '19 to see how much we wud have grown in agriculture. It's time for all of us to wake up and go to farm. You necessary don't need to farm with ur hands or grab a cutlass. Just invest ur little money in it. No matter ow small, something will come out which will add up to the mighty ocean
Re: Recession Over Dramatised – Okorocha by CoolFreeday(m): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2016
KunkeAkinola:

Can u and ur likes the positive for once.

Am surprise that you're telling me to be positive. do you and your type know what it is to be positive?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari At The Closing Ceremony Of AU's Meeting (Photos) / Police Invite Mailafia To Abuja Monday / Zainab Ahmed: High Transportation Cost Responsible For Inflation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.