Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,237 members, 7,936,801 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread - Sports (1129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread (912342 Views)

NFF, Nike Set To Unveil New Kits For National Teams / Meet Chinyelu Asher Who Leads Jamaican Female National Team / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) ... (1165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BankyGee(m): 5:33pm On Jul 26
Hanibal:
Reading through comments here...
It's like I watched a different match, Abi na 2008 Olympics I watch?

Judging by the balance of play, we could have won or drawn the match, the setup wasn't bad,
Simple!
that shot from the Brazilian lady would beat Uzoho all day! Good goal..
Just that our Strikers are clueless.
You really calm down watch the game with 4K quality. Why you use Uzoho as example tho? 😏
But why did Randy Waldrum keep the reigning African women footballer on the bench for 90 mins while chasing the game? And opting for Onumonu? undecided
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Hanibal(m): 5:49pm On Jul 26
BankyGee:

Simple!

You really calm down watch the game with 4K quality. Why you use Uzoho as example tho? 😏
Lol
It's my way of saying it will beat all female goalkeepers 9 out of 10 times.

And for context, put Uzoho a full grown male goalkeeper in goal yesterday, that shot would beat him 10 out of 10
So I don't know why people are insinuating that Chiamaka should have saved it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 6:17pm On Jul 26
mostob:
I don't want it to look as if I'm forcing agenda here but someone should check and analyse the two bolded please.

My question is, who is the coach? who is in charge of calling up 'personnel'? A coach that went to tourney with just 2 central defenders. He sidelined Rinsola and picked unfit Ifeoma even when there were 2 CF in the team already.

I won't even argue Rinsola with you cause when the list came out it was one of my first observations but I refrained from calling him out on it till the end of this competition. I always believe a coach should be allowed the liberty to own his list and bear the consequences.

However outside of Rinsola which other player in our pool of players was Randy supposed to have called up that you think didn't make the list? That is the question you should answer which is the point I'm making. We historically have pools of players to always pick from from our age grade teams but the last few sets haven't really delivered. How many players have graduated into the Super falcons from our age grade teams in the last 6 years? How many of those who played u17 just a few years ago are in the current u20 teams. Even people like Ajakaye and Flourish aren't doing well professionally. The NFF keeps appointing incompetent coaches in Danjuma and Olowoekere and we've never had it this bad. So there's a systemic problem.

Imagine for a second what the Super Falcons will look like without JOE, Payne sisters, Ashleigh, Alozie etc. So when I say we have a personnel problem I'm saying we are lacking in a pool of talent to pick from. Of course I think Randy should have invited Rinsola and blame him for it but in general we have a personnel problem.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 6:19pm On Jul 26
Hanibal:
Reading through comments here...
It's like I watched a different match, Abi na 2008 Olympics I watch?

Judging by the balance of play, we could have won or drawn the match, the setup wasn't bad, that shot from the Brazilian lady would beat Uzoho all day! Good goal..
Just that our Strikers are clueless.

But why did Randy Waldrum keep the reigning African women footballer on the bench for 90 mins while chasing the game? And opting for Onumonu? undecided

That shot would have beaten just about any goalkeeper. Any. Using Uzoho will make it seem like it's because Uzoho isn't good enough in some people's estimation. That goal was world class and there was nothing Chi could have done about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 6:26pm On Jul 26
Deltamani:

To me the idea of dropping Rinsola was definitely to make sure he picks his Favorite Americans, cause if Rinsola was to be there one of his American based forward will have to be on the Reserve or out.

I really do not think so. I think Randy for whatever reason just do not fancy Rinsola. Hea had opportunities to play her in games and he didn't. Even if he didn't want her in the team she could easily have made the alternate list ahead of Alani. Also if Randy really wanted Onumonu he would have chosen her ahead of Macleans. I don't disagree he has a bias for Onumonu just like he does for Debbie, but the reason Rinsola didn't make that team isn't because of Onumonu, its because Randy doesn't fancy her.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 6:30pm On Jul 26
mostob:
Onumonu bro... It was Ify. That was a chance that could have resulted into a goal. Oshoala and Macleans were on the bench but Mr Randy brought in Ify instead. I just dey laugh yesterday.

Don't let your dislike for Ify could your judgement. Everybody in that team save Nicole was guilty of lack of urgency. I personally would have preferred an Oshoala ahead of her, but we aren't in camp and don't know what went into that decision.

Also, Oshoala is not the player she used to be and it's surprising how many people don't seem to realize that. I hope she gets to start one of these games so you guys can see for yourself. (Again I would still have played her ahead of Ify).
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Hanibal(m): 6:45pm On Jul 26
lovewins:

That shot would have beaten just about any goalkeeper. Any. Using Uzoho will make it seem like it's because Uzoho isn't good enough in some people's estimation. That goal was world class and there was nothing Chi could have done about it.

That's the point... It's a deliberate diss at Uzoho.
I think most male goalkeepers would save it, factoring in the difference in agility between males and females, a goalie with better lift which is a function of physical agility (male) will likely make the save, one hand lift and a tip over the bar does it, Chi made the correct attempt at making the save, she couldn't just achieve the lift... She couldn't have.

But Uzoho has got no chance cheesy
Sorry... I digress, I just couldn't resist the urge
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Tessyy1701: 6:58pm On Jul 26
BankyGee:
Nigerian fans sha πŸ˜‚ I just dey laugh since.
Once you lose a match, it's automatically a bad game, forgetting about the odds of who you're playing against. I knew we would lose (based on the odds) and I knew we would win (based on the mentality of the girls). Personally, I handicapped Nigeria two goals up to win (not telling anyone to start betting if you ain't πŸ˜‚), I knew we would win and even if we lost, we can't concede more than one. I told someone, this is not a game we would lose woefully, we can't lose woefully to any team in the world, provided we take our chances. We're all acting like we don't know the problem of the Falcons has been scoring goals, we have many clean sheets, 15 games unbeaten before this, but where are the goals? This is what we should be talking about, not rubbishing the girls' performance and blasting the coach like some people have been doing since yesterday.

Y'all's current African Champions πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ conceded an aggregate score of 9–0 across two legs against this same Brazil and the Falcons that played a balanced game with them should be stoned to d€@th.

This same thread, a lot of y'all called Oshoala finished, weak and all manner of names but now she's the savior. Randy Waldrum is not stupid and didn't go there to lose the match. If we won y'all won't be running riot all over the thread right now... There's no weak team in that group, but Brazil is the team "perceived" to be beatable in the group, which is why Randy Waldrum used the squad he used, if they had been clinical we would've won that game by 3 goals or 2 goals to 1 and NOBODY will come and shout for Oshoala to start. If Oshoala entered and fumbled one way or the other, the anti-Oshoala and Bench Oshoala FC squad will rise up again. WHAT DO WE WANT EXACTLY?!
The Brazilians are physical and you can't risk Oshoala or McCleans when you have Japan and Spain in the group. The squad he started would've finished the game in the first half if they were clinical. Overall-ly, they had a good game.

Spain is our next opponent and I can bet that Oshoala or McCleans would start, not every decision that doesn't work out means a coach is clueless. It's not like the Spain we're talking about plays football with each players having 4 legs.

Make we dey do the calms abeg.
Whats the colour of our problemπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 7:08pm On Jul 26
lovewins:

I won't even argue Rinsola with you cause when the list came out it was one of my first observations but I refrained from calling him out on it till the end of this competition. I always believe a coach should be allowed the liberty to own his list and bear the consequences.

However outside of Rinsola which other player in our pool of players was Randy supposed to have called up that you think didn't make the list? That is the question you should answer which is the point I'm making. We historically have pools of players to always pick from from our age grade teams but the last few sets haven't really delivered. How many players have graduated into the Super falcons from our age grade teams in the last 6 years? How many of those who played u17 just a few years ago are in the current u20 teams. Even people like Ajakaye and Flourish aren't doing well professionally. The NFF keeps appointing incompetent coaches in Danjuma and Olowoekere and we've never had it this bad. So there's a systemic problem.

Imagine for a second what the Super Falcons will look like without JOE, Payne sisters, Ashleigh, Alozie etc. So when I say we have a personnel problem I'm saying we are lacking in a pool of talent to pick from. Of course I think Randy should have invited Rinsola and blame him for it but in general we have a personnel problem.
Going off point as usual. I wonder why you are trying so hard to defend this man while you're unknowingly exposing his shortcomings. We're talking in the here and now. Like the current pool of players available to Randy.

Even with the current pool of players, he could have done better than this. To make it worse, he still got it wrong with his selections against Brazil. You are now heaping the blame on Olowokere and co. You're the one who argued vehemently against Otu when others suggested she replace Ayinde after the latter got injured. We actually played yesterday's match with all our CBs and DMs. Something so risky to do in tournaments like this. Now you're citing personnel as excuse. SMH
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 7:25pm On Jul 26
lovewins:

Don't let your dislike for Ify could your judgement. Everybody in that team save Nicole was guilty of lack of urgency. I personally would have preferred an Oshoala ahead of her, but we aren't in camp and don't know what went into that decision.

Also, Oshoala is not the player she used to be and it's surprising how many people don't seem to realize that. I hope she gets to start one of these games so you guys can see for yourself. (Again I would still have played her ahead of Ify).
So you're turning this into a personal vendetta now? Ok.
Listen, there are different players for different game states. In a match where we're desperately searching for a goal and crosses were coming in left and right, Ify would be suitable because she is one of our strikers who is good aerially.

However, the second half yesterday was a case of massive defend and massive attack. We needed pace and pace is not exactly part of what you would use to qualify Ify. She is slow. Our slowest forward arguably. And now consider the fact that Randy could have sub in Oshoala or Macleans who are faster.

Ok, if at all Ify must play, why not play her at CF and move Esther to the wing? Imagine that last chance we got and how she messed it up because she is slow (not her fault).

Seriously, this is simple football fact you ought to have knowledge of. I've been following your posts for a while and I'm sure it is your bias that is preventing you from saying the truth here. All the best bro.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 7:27pm On Jul 26
M7even:

Look there will be some level of bias and I can understand where this bias is coming from. Ifeoma to Randy is sort of a relationship of bias feelings. Ifeoma as an individual is quite intelligent with a gentle spirit. To the team she has been committed and has been playing for a while. She is as American as Randy and that makes him appreciate her better. She may not be the best but then she always wants to give her full average to the team.
Of course, we are all bias in one way or the other. Randy can either be biased or not but whatever he does shouldn't be at the detriment of the team.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 7:30pm On Jul 26
Deltamani:

To me the idea of dropping Rinsola was definitely to make sure he picks his Favorite Americans, cause if Rinsola was to be there one of his American based forward will have to be on the Reserve or out.
I really don't know whether there is something between them. Even the Ify we're talking about here, he is not playing her to her strength. That AWCON semi final loss against Morocco, everybody except Randy was aware Ify was tired and slowing down our game but he refused to make a change. To make it worse, he still picked her as a penalty taker.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 7:37pm On Jul 26
mostob:
Going off point as usual. I wonder why you are trying so hard to defend this man while you're unknowingly exposing his shortcomings. We're talking in the here and now. Like the current pool of players available to Randy.

Even with the current pool of players, he could have done better than this. To make it worse, he still got it wrong with his selections against Brazil. You are now heaping the blame on Olowokere and co. You're the one who argued vehemently against Otu when others suggested she replace Ayinde after the latter got injured. We actually played yesterday's match with all our CBs and DMs. Something so risky to do in tournaments like this. Now you're citing personnel as excuse. SMH

You're just being dishonest here. I didn't absolve Randy of blame. I said I found it perplexing he didn't chose Rinsola and I did same when the lost was released. I only said I tend to respect Coach's choices till the end of a competition before I criticise fully. You just need to go a few pages back to verify this.

Also, the argument on Otu was on why Randy didn't chose her as part of the 18 and I responded he doesn't trust her. It then evolved into how Otu had had ample chance to make a case for herself ahead of Christy and Debbie who came after her but she didn't. No where did I remotely say she shouldn't replace Ayinde. Also, Worthy of note is the fact that you can't even chose a player who is not an alternate to join the 18. You pick from your already chosen alternate then replace the alternate list.

I also wasn't blaming Olowoekere, I was showing we have a systemic problem. There's a difference.

You also didn't answer my question. Who did you expect Randy to call that he didn't. Name just 5 players you believe Randy could have chosen and he didn't. You seem to be arguing we don't have a personnel problem so make a case for it.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 7:44pm On Jul 26
mostob:
I really don't know whether there is something between them. Even the Ify we're talking about here, he is not playing her to her strength. That AWCON semi final loss against Morocco, everybody except Randy was aware Ify was tired and slowing down our game but he refused to make a change. To make it worse, he still picked her as a penalty taker.

The bolded is just bottom barrel behaviour and it's beneath you. Criticise Randy all you can but don't remotely suggest he chose a player because he's could be sleeping with her. Most coaches in this world have biases for certain players than most people don't necessarily agree with. Southgate will always pick Maguire despite the backlash he gets from the press and fans. Ten hag was playing Anthony ahead of Sancho. Jonathan was starting Salma ahead of Oshoala. I could go on and on. It happens in football. We don't necessarily have to agree with it but it's not new. What we don't do is suggest something as sinister as he having "something between them". Not appropriate at all.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by maidaboi(m): 7:47pm On Jul 26
Deltamani:
Naomi Girma shutdown Barbara Banda yesterday night…!
Is she Nigerian?
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 7:52pm On Jul 26
mostob:
So you're turning this into a personal vendetta now? Ok.
Listen, there are different players for different game states. In a match where we're desperately searching for a goal and crosses were coming in left and right, Ify would be suitable because she is one of our strikers who is good aerially.

However, the second half yesterday was a case of massive defend and massive attack. We needed pace and pace is not exactly part of what you would use to qualify Ify. She is slow. Our slowest forward arguably. And now consider the fact that Randy could have sub in Oshoala or Macleans who are faster.

Ok, if at all Ify must play, why not play her at CF and move Esther to the wing? Imagine that last chance we got and how she messed it up because she is slow (not her fault).

Seriously, this is simple football fact you ought to have knowledge of. I've been following your posts for a while and I'm sure it is your bias that is preventing you from saying the truth here. All the best bro.

All you did was analyse one player bro. One play. I didn't dispute that I only found it weird that in a commentary on our players showing a lack of urgency you singled her out. The play you even mentioned was the least likely to lead to a goal amongst many other opportunities we had but you singled that out.

You can criticise Randy from bringing her in and I don't disagree.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by maidaboi(m): 7:53pm On Jul 26
BankyGee:
Nigerian fans sha πŸ˜‚ I just dey laugh since.
Once you lose a match, it's automatically a bad game, forgetting about the odds of who you're playing against. I knew we would lose (based on the odds) and I knew we would win (based on the mentality of the girls). Personally, I handicapped Nigeria two goals up to win (not telling anyone to start betting if you ain't πŸ˜‚), I knew we would win and even if we lost, we can't concede more than one. I told someone, this is not a game we would lose woefully, we can't lose woefully to any team in the world, provided we take our chances. We're all acting like we don't know the problem of the Falcons has been scoring goals, we have many clean sheets, 15 games unbeaten before this, but where are the goals? This is what we should be talking about, not rubbishing the girls' performance and blasting the coach like some people have been doing since yesterday.

Y'all's current African Champions πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ conceded an aggregate score of 9–0 across two legs against this same Brazil and the Falcons that played a balanced game with them should be stoned to d€@th.

This same thread, a lot of y'all called Oshoala finished, weak and all manner of names but now she's the savior. Randy Waldrum is not stupid and didn't go there to lose the match. If we won y'all won't be running riot all over the thread right now... There's no weak team in that group, but Brazil is the team "perceived" to be beatable in the group, which is why Randy Waldrum used the squad he used, if they had been clinical we would've won that game by 3 goals or 2 goals to 1 and NOBODY will come and shout for Oshoala to start. If Oshoala entered and fumbled one way or the other, the anti-Oshoala and Bench Oshoala FC squad will rise up again. WHAT DO WE WANT EXACTLY?!
The Brazilians are physical and you can't risk Oshoala or McCleans when you have Japan and Spain in the group. The squad he started would've finished the game in the first half if they were clinical. Overall-ly, they had a good game.

Spain is our next opponent and I can bet that Oshoala or McCleans would start, not every decision that doesn't work out means a coach is clueless. It's not like the Spain we're talking about plays football with each players having 4 legs.

Make we dey do the calms abeg.
Hard facts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 7:54pm On Jul 26
lovewins:

The bolded is just bottom barrel behaviour and it's beneath you. Criticise Randy all you can but don't remotely suggest he chose a player because he's could be sleeping with her. Most coaches in this world have biases for certain players than most people don't necessarily agree with. Southgate will always pick Maguire despite the backlash he gets from the press and fans. Ten hag was playing Anthony ahead of Sancho. Jonathan was starting Salma ahead of Oshoala. I could go on and on. It happens in football. We don't necessarily have to agree with it but it's not new. What we don't do is suggest something as sinister as he having "something between them". Not appropriate at all.
Bro... now you're descending too low. Don't put words in my mouth please. Where TF did you see me mention they're sleeping together?

Empathy, compassion, personal bias, mentorship, reciprocal favour, and a whole lot of reasons you could have cited but you went totally off football and mentioned they're sleeping together. That's disgusting. Very very disgusting
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by SamueItem337(m): 8:02pm On Jul 26
Parizz:
Btw alozie and okeke, I don't know who is worse as fullback. Sometimes I think alozie is overrated maybe because of her beauty
Very overrated
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by mostob(m): 8:10pm On Jul 26
lovewins:

You're just being dishonest here. I didn't absolve Randy of blame. I said I found it perplexing he didn't chose Rinsola and I did same when the lost was released. I only said I tend to respect Coach's choices till the end of a competition before I criticise fully. You just need to go a few pages back to verify this.

Also, the argument on Otu was on why Randy didn't chose her as part of the 18 and I responded he doesn't trust her. It then evolved into how Otu had had ample chance to make a case for herself ahead of Christy and Debbie who came after her but she didn't. No where did I remotely say she shouldn't replace Ayinde. Also, Worthy of note is the fact that you can't even chose a player who is not an alternate to join the 18. You pick from your already chosen alternate then replace the alternate list.

I also wasn't blaming Olowoekere, I was showing we have a systemic problem. There's a difference.

You also didn't answer my question. Who did you expect Randy to call that he didn't. Name just 5 players you believe Randy could have chosen and he didn't. You seem to be arguing we don't have a personnel problem so make a case for it.
Here are your excuses.
1. There was nothing Randy could have done because there was shortage of personnel.

2. Randy doesn't fancy Rinsola and Otu. Like how does that sounds to you? Who TF cares about his personal feelings. This is the biggest female team in Africa and you're saying a coach must fancy a player before he can call her up.

Injury to Ashleigh and Rofiat really dented our defence.

1. How about picking Gift Monday as an emergency LB? Okeke will be the backup while Nicole and Alozie starts as FBs.

2. Or he could have called up an additional midfielder (Otu or Mbadi) while having Ucheibe as an emergency option for CD.

3. Rinsola? He preferred to add another CF to the two already in the squad.

4. At worst.. I repeat, at worst, there are Olamide Oyinlola and Maureen Umeh. Two CBs he could have invited for some friendlies and see what they can offer. Unfortunately, he doesn't fancy those two. If he can trust Deborah to start a world cup match, to call up Olamide for some sort of 'trial' shouldn't be hard na.

As for the bolded, who drafted both the main and alternate lists? Like I said, you're just looking for excuse.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 8:15pm On Jul 26
mostob:
Bro... now you're descending too low. Don't put words in my mouth please. Where TF did you see me mention they're sleeping together?

Empathy, compassion, personal bias, mentorship, reciprocal favour, and a whole lot of reasons you could have cited but you went totally off football and mentioned they're sleeping together. That's disgusting. Very very disgusting

Oh so we are now to interpret something being between them as reciprocal favour when it is a phrased widely used to suggest inappropriate sexual relationship between power structures? You can ask 10 people what that phrase means and 10 out of 10 of them will reach same conclusion.
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by yinkeys(m): 8:39pm On Jul 26
Ajakaiye
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by lovewins: 8:39pm On Jul 26
mostob:

Here are your excuses.
1. There was nothing Randy could have done because there was shortage of personnel.

2. Randy doesn't fancy Rinsola and Otu. Like how does that sounds to you? Who TF cares about his personal feelings. This is the biggest female team in Africa and you're saying a coach must fancy a player before he can call her up.

Injury to Ashleigh and Rofiat really dented our defence.

1. How about picking Gift Monday as an emergency LB? Okeke will be the backup while Nicole and Alozie starts as FBs.

2. Or he could have called up an additional midfielder (Otu or Mbadi) while having Ucheibe as an emergency option for CD.

3. Rinsola? He preferred to add another CF to the two already in the squad.

4. At worst.. I repeat, at worst, there are Olamide Oyinlola and Maureen Umeh. Two CBs he could have invited for some friendlies and see what they can offer. Unfortunately, he doesn't fancy those two. If he can trust Deborah to start a world cup match, to call up Olamide for some sort of 'trial' shouldn't be hard na.

As for the bolded, who drafted both the main and alternate lists? Like I said, you're just looking for excuse.

1. That a coach doesn't fancy a player has nothing to do with emotions. It means a coach either doesn't think the player is good enough or that the player isn't suitable for his system. This sometimes has nothing to do with how good or bad the player is. We have seen world class coaches do this and it's because they don't fancy a player. You are free to disagree with this but that's the point I was making. Tomori won the Seria A and was one of the best defender at the time yet Southgate didn't fancy him. I can cite several other examples but there's no point as you likely won't comprehend this too. Baba, don't read to respond read to comprehend.

2. You seem to be unclear with you thoughts so let me clarify it for you. The fact that you even suggest gift as LB is laughable. So before her bad game yesterday, you would have played Gift ahead of Okeke who had 2 previous great game, or played nicole ahead of her? You people are not serious. Mbadi is another unserious suggestion. That you consider these players as the pool of personnel available to him is just funny.

3. Randy has called Alani, Comfort Folorunsho and Morufa (hope I got her name right). So yes he's called played and tried some of them already. Making it seem like he hasn't is disingenuous. At what point should he have called Oyinlola who by the way is an academy player? Or Umeh who most of us know only because of Deltamani? What friendly game should have used them? And who should he have dropped to invite them? Don't just argue for the sake of arguing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 8:47pm On Jul 26
maidaboi:
Is she Nigerian?

Ethiopian lineage πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ή

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by neztar: 9:30pm On Jul 26
lovewins:

This was one of our biggest faults as a team yesterday. We didn't have any sense of urgency at all. We didn't take advantage when a Brazil had too many players in the offensive end. We always allowed them set up before we begin plays. It became more obvious when Nicole came in as she wanted to activate plays almost immediately but we were just too docile. Everyone was to blame here.

There were times when I felt Chiamaka could begin a counter attack but she just slows it down and this gives Brazil enough time to setup their defense. Very disappointing overall.
That chiamaka is a whimp. Begging Martha to give her allowance to shoot while the latter kept asking why
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BankyGee(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26
Tessyy1701:

Whats the colour of our problemπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Scientists are still working on giving us an answer o πŸ˜‚
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 10:17pm On Jul 26
Risa Shimizu πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ has unfortunately sustained an injury to her knee during the match against Spain and has therefore been ruled out for the rest of the tournament. We are wishing her a speedy recovery. πŸ€

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Hanibal(m): 8:04am On Jul 27
SamueItem337:
Very overrated

Please leave our National girlfriend alone, fine girl cannot overstress herself abeg
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by do4luv14(m): 9:19am On Jul 27
BankyGee:
Scientists are still working on giving us an answer o πŸ˜‚

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Since after the match, Na jumpam pass I just dey do since

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by yinkeys(m): 9:32am On Jul 27
Coached better start Oshoala & Ajibade as wingers against Spain. Play Kanu as 9
Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by Deltamani: 10:32am On Jul 27
yinkeys:
Coached better start Oshoala & Ajibade as wingers against Spain. Play Kanu as 9

Which Kanu as no.9? That would be another error, I would rather he play Esther Okoronkwo there..

Kanu β€” Oshoala β€” Ajibade

Macleans & Okoronkwo as sub for Oshoala & Kanu

Christy Ucheibe β€” Toni Payne β€” Deborah Abiodun

Onyi Echegini as Sub

Alozie β€” Ohale β€” Demehin β€” Okeke

Nicole Payne as Sub

Chiamaka Nnadozie in Goal

That Real Madrid Winger that plays on the Right for Spain is very quick too, I don’t know if Okeke can keep up.. Maybe Nicole Payne will have to start considering her pace or Okeke will stay defensive all through and this call for Kanu to start as she can go box-2-box on the flank.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread by BankyGee(m): 12:10pm On Jul 27
do4luv14:

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Since after the match, Na jumpam pass I just dey do since
No cap πŸ˜‚, me when I see some comments here... πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) ... (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) ... (1165) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: Confiture, ddone and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.