Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,944 members, 7,963,003 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

Midwifery And Science Lab. Which One Has The Most Job Potentials? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Midwifery And Science Lab. Which One Has The Most Job Potentials? (665 Views)

Computer Science Lab In UNIBEN: Before & After Photos / Direct Entry Courses For SLT (science Lab Tech) / Science Lab To Medical Lab Or Nursing Possibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Midwifery And Science Lab. Which One Has The Most Job Potentials? by bebene: 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
Hello Naira landers i need your advice please, my sister applied for science lab tech. And midwifery in two different institutions and she was given admission in both. But dnt know which one to go for.
Please which of these courses has more future job potentials
Re: Midwifery And Science Lab. Which One Has The Most Job Potentials? by ndat(m): 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
Her passion among the two two, let me ask is it medical lab sci or sci and lab tech.
Re: Midwifery And Science Lab. Which One Has The Most Job Potentials? by bebene: 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
ndat:
Her passion among the two two, let me ask is it medical lab sci or sci and lab tech.
Its science laboratory technology
Re: Midwifery And Science Lab. Which One Has The Most Job Potentials? by ndat(m): 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2016
bebene:

Its science laboratory technology
she rather go for midwifery, a friend mine has HND in sci and lab tech. but have to enrolled for diploma in medical lab sci due to so much discrimination between d two disciplines in hospital settings.

(1) (Reply)

170 Yrs-old Building Creates Record In Nigeria / Strike Is Unconstitutional, FG Tells ASUU / Pls Help, What Course Can He Study With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.