Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,986 members, 7,936,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:04 AM

Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? (2958 Views)

Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) / Why Do You Think God Created All The Other Planets Aside The Earth? / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by Ranchhoddas: 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
EyeHateGod:
Which Test of time?
It's permanent and has no ''side-effects''.
Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by Anas09: 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I don't know about him o but I'll speak for myself..Eh ehem Because of Yahweh and Jesus U no Wan marry me
Na em make u hate am? Him no want make i marry you, so you hate am.
Every time sem mention him name, e dey pain u deeply. Why?
Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by EyeHateGod: 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
It's permanent and has no ''side-effects''.
What are u even saying can u be clear? what side effect?
Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by Ranchhoddas: 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
EyeHateGod:

What are u even saying can u be clear? what side effect?
I'm afraid I cannot be clearer than I have been. I know you understand but you just dey find argument.
Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by hopefulLandlord: 11:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I'm afraid I cannot be clearer than I have been. I know you understand but you just dey find argument.

you're the one muddling things up, you're the one that understands what he's saying but are finding argument

what's that "test of time"? and how do we carry it out? tell us how experiences of " Christians " have stood the test of that time and Hindus have not
Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by EyeHateGod: 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I am not finding any argument rather u are the one trying to run away from the main issue like u always do. That's why my first respond was "Are u kidding me" and then u when on an on posting things that ain't relevant? I would ask one more time:

Can u Explain to me How the Personal Experience of Christians is Superior to the One Of The Hindus Experiencing Their goddess Kali? After drinking blood?

Bro u are free to Run if u Like
Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by Anas09: 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Can u Explain to me How the Personal Experience of Christians is Superior to the One Of The Hindus Experiencing Their goddess Kali? After drinking blood?
By the way, why are you projecting the hindu Brahmah so much, aren't you an atheist again?
Ah, God haters who don't know what it means to be an atheist.
Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by EyeHateGod: 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
Anas09:

Na em make u hate am? Him no want make i marry you, so you hate am.
Every time sem mention him name, e dey pain u deeply. Why?
I don't hate But I won't like u to put something Imaginary that ain't real to A Real Life relationship like this It's not fair na....It's like ur mum telling u not to go out because she thinks there is a Dragon outside Anas talk true u go like m?
Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by raphieMontella: 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
winner01:

Was there a christian holy war?
yes..crusades etc

Were people killed because they refused to be christians?
hell yeah..

I'm well aware of the attrocities of the catholics, which pales in comparison to that of godless men. But how did christianity spread, please educate me cos how we know christianity spread is illustrated in the picture below. You do realize that christians suffered terror from the claws of the catholics than any other group undecided
catholics are christians..
They deems other christian philosophies ''hearsay''

You are not thinking clearly too. How can you say "presently christianity is superior in ''numbers''.. and then go on to say and never will (be so)".
if you had slowed down..you'd grab sire..
I said..presently christianity is the largest..
In those days--it was not so..
And in the future--it wont be so..
Simple as abc

Guy, it is so, and will continue to be. The best you can do is rant on nairaland for the better part of your life or pick up arms like the countless numbers of atheist mass murderers who shared your opinions.
undecided

Islam has been the fastest growing religion since the early 90's and it will be the same in the next 90 years, the reason is simple. It is self-destructive.
i can assure you..
Islam will take over christianity in numbers..

Why do you even do what you do undecided
what do i do sire?
Oh!..i say the truth..

on your cherished resurrection...
1)The oldest gospel...mark,contains no post resurrection appearances
2)1cor 15:3-8 paul lied about jesus appearing to over 500 persons..

500 is very huge to go unnoticed by contemporary historians at that time...justus of tiberias and philo of alexandria--nothing on resurrection

3)500 testimonies would spread like a plague...and somehow ''pilate'' was silent on this...the roman empire as a whole would
1)have made advances to to capture jesus again since he appeared in the flesh or wahever
or
2)the romans and its top officials would have swiftly converted to christianity,the pharisees likewise..
Infact judaism isnt supposed to exist..

apostles,historians nothing,,jews,,romans,,

If jesus really appeared to many people..i dont think judaism would exist today

the resurrection stories conflict

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by raphieMontella: 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The superiority I mean is the superiority of content and not superiority of numbers. An Iphone is superior to a China phone anywhere in the world regardless the number of people that use China phones in any location.
how do you know ''yours'' is superior?
What makes your ''personal experience'' better and more correct than the hindus?
You really need to answer this...clearly

keep in mind...
christianity is not the standard for religion ...

1 Like

Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by EyeHateGod: 11:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
Anas09:

By the way, why are you projecting the hindu Brahmah so much, aren't you an atheist again?
Ah, God haters who don't know what it means to be an atheist.
No m projecting the Goddess Kali He said Christians Experience Jesus abi? and me i say Hindus to They Experience Kali after performing the ritual they start behaving funny. Yes the same way Christians Do(Don't tell anyone we Atheist know it's brain work/manipulation) This is to prove that P. E is not only significant to Christians alone

P. S When i marry u We go watch film Tire grin
Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by Ranchhoddas: 11:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

you're the one muddling things up, you're the one that understands what he's saying but are finding argument

what's that "test of time"? and how do we carry it out? tell us how experiences of " Christians " have stood the test of that time and Hindus have not
EyeHateGod:

I am not finding any argument rather u are the one trying to run away from the main issue like u always do. That's why my first respond was "Are u kidding me" and then u when on an on posting things that ain't relevant? I would ask one more time:
Bro u are free to Run if u Like
hopefulLandlord:

Are you both saying that you do not understand Proverbs 10:22 The blessings (read as experiences) of the Lord maketh rich and addeth no sorrow with it....... Abeg na how I wan take break this thing down again?
Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by Anas09: 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I don't hate But I won't like u to put something Imaginary that ain't real to A Real Life relationship like this It's not fair na....It's like ur mum telling u not to go out because she thinks there is a Dragon outside Anas talk true u go like m?
And if i don hear and see people wey the dragon don chop?
Shey u go say ya mama like you, if she hear say dragon dey for outside, yet she let you go?

How u dey think sef?
Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by hopefulLandlord: 11:28pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Are you both saying that you do not understand Proverbs 10:22 The blessings (read as experiences) of the Lord maketh rich and addeth no sorrow with it....... Abeg na how I wan take break this thing down again?

have the Hindu's own been "adding sorrows"?

and this discussion perhaps started as a joke just like he said because its a circular argument anyways
Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by raphieMontella: 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
Anas09:

Raphael Raphael Raphael. I dont underatand your atheism. Isnt atheism a disbelief in the gods? All gods? But your arguements seem to imply that "If theres a Christian God, then there are other gods too", which we have never for once refute.
ranchhoddas understands how i argue..
Its all in the context..
I do not believe in bramha

You have a scuttle with Yahweh
not even in my next life!

What really is your problem with Yahweh?

How did he hurt you, pls do tell this animosity is deep.
seriously..you're getting it wrong..
Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by Ranchhoddas: 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
raphieMontella:

how do you know ''yours'' is superior?
What makes your ''personal experience'' better and more correct than the hindus?

Faith!
Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by Anas09: 11:32pm On Oct 14, 2016
EyeHateGod:

And if i don hear and see people wey the dragon don chop?
Shey u go say ya mama like you, if she hear say dragon dey for outside, yet she let you go?

How u dey think sef?
You hate God, why do you care if i love him? Why do u care if i put an imaginary being to real life?

U no believe am, leave me nah.

na weytin kwanu? I be your sister?

Weda God is imaginary or not, forget it, go eat and drink, wait, lets die and find out.

But you'd better be sure he is imaginary.
Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by EyeHateGod: 11:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
This Guy Is Really joking with us O U removed Blessing And Put Experience there? Because the Experience of the Lord Make Riche and addeth no sorrow. Can u pls tell me how that statement make any sense? When u removed Blessing Because a person can be blessed with riches and not experience Riches! And while u are at That Can u tell me What the previous verse also means?

Pro 10:11 The mouth of a righteous [man is] a well of life: but violence covereth the mouth of the wicked.
Pro 10:20 The tongue of the just [is as] choice silver: the heart of the wicked [is] little worth.
Pro 10:15 The rich man's wealth [is] his strong city: the destruction of the poor [is] their poverty.
Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by EyeHateGod: 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
Anas09:

Weda God is imaginary or not, forget it, go eat and drink, wait, lets die and find out.

But you'd better be sure he is imaginary.
Stubborn girl
Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by Ranchhoddas: 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

have the Hindu's own been "adding sorrows"?

and this discussion perhaps started as a joke just like he said because its a circular argument anyways
You'd have to ask the Hindus.
Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by raphieMontella: 11:39pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Faith!
i can conclude that bramha is the creator of the universe....with faith.. Infact they(yahweh and friends) all combined and created the earth etc!

1 Like

Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by Ranchhoddas: 11:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
EyeHateGod:

This Guy Is Really joking with us O U removed Blessing And Put Experience there? Because the Experience of the Lord Make Riche and addeth no sorrow. Can u pls tell me how that statement make any sense?
It is you who has to explain how it doesn't make sense because it makes perfect sense to me.
Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by Ranchhoddas: 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
raphieMontella:

i can conclude that bramha is the creator of the universe....with faith..
Infact they(yahweh and friends) all combined and created the earth etc!
Lol. Your prerogative!
Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by EyeHateGod: 11:53pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
It is you who has to explain how it doesn't make sense because it makes perfect sense to me.
@modified How do u Experience Rich? and also translate the other for me by Chipping ur various words!
Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by raphieMontella: 11:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Lol. Your prerogative!
wetin be all this big grammar na? They all co-operated to create..since they operate the same way.(faith) Taking one tribal god is ''racial''. Its the case you implied not my prerogative abi na wetin..
Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by Ranchhoddas: 12:07am On Oct 15, 2016
EyeHateGod:

@modified How do u Experience Rich? and also translate the other for me by Chipping ur various words!
'Riches' is used in just one translation. Another translation uses 'blessings'. I hope it's more understandable now.
Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by Ranchhoddas: 12:09am On Oct 15, 2016
raphieMontella:

wetin be all this big grammar na?
They all co-operated to create..since they operate the same way.(faith)
Taking one tribal god is ''racial''.
Its the case you implied not my prerogative abi na wetin..
You have faith in Brahma na. Use your faith let me use mine. How hard is that?
Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by EyeHateGod: 12:14am On Oct 15, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
'Riches' is used in just one translation. Another translation uses 'blessings'. I hope it's more understandable now.
It was used together abi no be in be this:
Pro 10:22 The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich and he addeth no sorrow with it.

This is another one of ur Cop out game That's why i said "Are u kiddind me" at first? if u wanna cop out u are free.....
Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by Ranchhoddas: 12:16am On Oct 15, 2016
EyeHateGod:

It was used together abi no be in be this:
Pro 10:22 The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich and he addeth no sorrow with it.

This is another one of ur Cop out game That's why i said "Are u kiddind me" at first? if u wanna cop out u are free.....
So what is hard to understand there now?
Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by raphieMontella: 12:23am On Oct 15, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You have faith in Brahma na. Use your faith let me use mine. How hard is that?
lol..okay o
Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by EyeHateGod: 12:25am On Oct 15, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
So what is hard to understand there now?
Are u still joking with me or what?
Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by Ranchhoddas: 12:30am On Oct 15, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Are u still joking with me or what?
AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH......I honestly don't know what you want!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As An Atheist When Last Did You Have A Nightmare / The Killer Gracious David West Is Covered By Grace / Does The Bible Really Forbid Women Preachers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.