Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,978 members, 7,936,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:18 AM

Help!!! She Wants To Commit Suicide!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! She Wants To Commit Suicide!!! (965 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! She Wants To Commit Suicide!!! by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 17, 2016
cry cry cry

Guys...what would you advice because I've tried all i could, As you know suicide tendencies in women is very high especially when it has something to do with their Emotions.

A friend of mine has been complaining that her room mate has been acting crazy and funny ,talking to her self for some days now after she discovered the fiance she has been waiting for 8years who resides in Germany came back the country and married someone else instead of her....

Now she thinks she has nothing to live for and has been starving herself threatening to take her life...what would you advice??
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Commit Suicide!!! by jhydebaba(m): 7:07am On Oct 17, 2016
OP, is it ur suicide
Is it not better for her to commit suicide rather than kill herself

It is her die, let her die her way.
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Commit Suicide!!! by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2016
jhydebaba:
OP, is it ur suicide
Is it not better for her to commit suicide rather than kill herself

It is her die, let her die her way.

Smh
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Commit Suicide!!! by tonaydo(m): 7:12am On Oct 17, 2016
this are the men that are destroying our image. . .if you no wan marry then tell her

I don't blame the girl at all cos most girls sef by now suppose dey road dey pick paper. . .it's enough reason to run mad ni

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Wants To Commit Suicide!!! by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 17, 2016
Depression is deadly n treatable plz take her to a psychiatrist if u care abt her

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Wants To Commit Suicide!!! by RichieDaVinci01(m): 7:19am On Oct 17, 2016
Trust me she won't kill herself.....simply because she's nigerian....

But its her life let her choose....

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Wants To Commit Suicide!!! by ednut1(m): 7:20am On Oct 17, 2016
angry the world is not for the weak. let her do what she wants. how can a sane person wait for 8 years without plan b or c. abegi she mumu

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Wants To Commit Suicide!!! by Tallesty1(m): 7:20am On Oct 17, 2016
I think her reasons are genuine so allow her to to self terminate.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! She Wants To Commit Suicide!!! by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 17, 2016
tonaydo:
this are the men that are destroying our image. . .if you no wan marry then tell her

I don't blame the girl at all cos most girls sef by now suppose dey road dey pick paper. . .it's enough reason to run mad ni

Some men are just wicked
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Commit Suicide!!! by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2016
Oktoberfest:
Depression is deadly n treatable plz take her to a psychiatrist if u care abt her

yea I've adviced that
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Commit Suicide!!! by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 17, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
Trust me she won't kill herself.....simply because she's nigerian....

But its her life let her choose....

If you have never been heart broken you wouldnt understand what she is going tru
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Commit Suicide!!! by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 17, 2016
ednut1:
angry the world is not for the weak. let her do what she wants. how can a sane person wait for 8 years without plan b or c. abegi she mumu

Smh not everyone is mean like you
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Commit Suicide!!! by ednut1(m): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2016
Passy089:

Smh not everyone is mean like you
bros can u allow ur own sister wait for someone for 8 years, most of our problems are self inflicted abeg. God gave us a brain For a reason. better u guys take her to a counselor
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Commit Suicide!!! by RichieDaVinci01(m): 8:06am On Oct 17, 2016
Passy089:

If you have never been heart broken you wouldnt understand what she is going tru
she aint the first neither will she be the last...if others sailed through without suicide then she too can do so
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Commit Suicide!!! by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 17, 2016
ednut1:
bros can u allow ur own sister wait for someone for 8 years, most of our problems are self inflicted abeg. God gave us a brain For a reason. better u guys take her to a counselor

Love is Complicated...
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Commit Suicide!!! by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 17, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
she aint the first neither will she be the last...if others sailed through without suicide then she too can do so

Yea i hope she gets over it too
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Commit Suicide!!! by Presh900(m): 8:54am On Oct 17, 2016
Report her to the police... Attempted suicide is a crime.!
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Commit Suicide!!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
Presh900:
Report her to the police... Attempted suicide is a crime.!

haba
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Commit Suicide!!! by queenice7(f): 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2016
Passy089:

exactly, certain situations can make many people think about suicide. buh the good news is that we can actually do sth about it. this is when she needs frnds and family members the most. they shouldn't leave her to herself in order not to give her an opportunity for that. she should be taken out for walks and other places, she should be made to see the beauty of life. she should also be taken to psychiatric or a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! She Wants To Commit Suicide!!! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
queenice7:

exactly, certain situations can make many people think about suicide. buh the good news is that we can actually do sth about it. this is when she needs frnds and family members the most. they shouldn't leave her to herself in order not to give her an opportunity for that. she should be taken out for walks and other places, she should be made to see the beauty of life. she should also be taken to psychiatric or a doctor.

Yez u re very right
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Commit Suicide!!! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2016
What type of lies was the guy feeding her for 8 YEARS that she still couldn't see no sign? Smh

I pray God soften her heart, shoulder her burden and heal her wounds
Re: Help!!! She Wants To Commit Suicide!!! by columbus007(m): 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2016
When I don't have nothing to say I would rather read comments and pass.

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be Her Problem??? / How To Be The Man Every Girl Wants! / Tgif: For Matured Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.