Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,892 members, 7,959,793 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

Smart Investors - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Smart Investors (643 Views)

Smart Investors In Business Are Needed Urgently / Buhari's Visit To Smart Investors Secret Investment Destination In Lekki. / Check Out What Smart Investors Did In The 90's You Can Learn From. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Investors by donald86: 8:51am On Oct 25, 2016
I will be short and precise, I know some of you have the money but don't know what to do with. It's in the bank, where it's not even growing, when you need money you go to the nearest atm and collect it, and it keeps reducing.. To the main thing. 1btc in 2010 is 0.08usd, and now 1btc in 2016 is 653usd, that is 6years after. If a smart investor has bought let's say 1000btc then and keep what will be happening now? You know the answers yourself. Though you can still invest in bitcoin because as am seeing it, moving up to 1000usd very soon.. Why did I put up this posts is because of YOCOIN, in January yocoin was rated 200th among the coins, now yocoin is between 20-60 and right now 1yocoin is 0.08usd, just like bitcoin in 2010, why don't you buy a good number of yocoin and keep it and watch it rise. Though a lot of coins are rising too like TBC and co, I just want smart people to think deeply and make use of this chance, you will get to thank me after a year.. Drop your own investment ideas.
Re: Smart Investors by WebclickNG: 8:57am On Oct 25, 2016
Download The FREE Report: Recession Marketing - Getting Your Business Through Nigeria Recession By Joining The Facebook Nigeria Recession Survival Group at https://www./NigeriaRecessionSurvival/
Re: Smart Investors by donald86: 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
If you are in need of The billion coin (TBC) you can contact me, I have for sale. You can also convert your Bitcoin to tbc.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Part Of Meridian Support Group / A Profitable Online Business / How Do I Retrieve My Trapped Money In D Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.