Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,027 members, 7,963,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:15 AM

If You Are To Be President Of Nigeria Tommorow,can You Lead Well? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are To Be President Of Nigeria Tommorow,can You Lead Well? (615 Views)

Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Breaking News: The Female Trekker Of GEJ To Join Her Partner Tommorow[see PICS] / "We Won't Go To Samsibia Forest Unless You Lead Us"- Danjuma Tells Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are To Be President Of Nigeria Tommorow,can You Lead Well? by MIKKYIJEGE(m): 4:34am On Oct 26, 2009
Antiquity has it that there have always been misconceptions of what leadership entails. Different kinds of people, at different point in history, have disguised themselves under the umbrella of leadership. Majority has played this important role in the society because of egocentrism. According to Thomas Hobbes,” human beings by nature are animalistic and selfish.”Therefore, following this postulation, it should no longer be news that the actions of our so called leaders will remain odious to us.
It is pertinent to ascertain that most of the conflicts in Nigeria are a result of faulty leadership. The climax of it all is that leadership position has become a thing that does not obey ethical norms any more. In short, it has turned to a “do or die” affair. Come to think of it, those that turned leadership position to a “do or die” affair, did they actually understand the meaning of leadership? The critical question here is how “good leaders emerge? This will remain a question that even the critical minds cannot answer holistically because human beings are agents of change. We are ambivalent in nature. As a result, we remain unpredictable.
Re: If You Are To Be President Of Nigeria Tommorow,can You Lead Well? by udezue(m): 4:37am On Oct 26, 2009
Oh trust me I will lead so well. cheesy Vote for me 2011. Is it?
Re: If You Are To Be President Of Nigeria Tommorow,can You Lead Well? by Fhemmmy: 4:46am On Oct 26, 2009
Yes. . . i will
Re: If You Are To Be President Of Nigeria Tommorow,can You Lead Well? by Kwarafact: 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2009
Well, my cause is sincerity, and to practice what i teach i would rather be honest.
Re: If You Are To Be President Of Nigeria Tommorow,can You Lead Well? by Eziachi: 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2009
Nigeria is unleaderble. My first and only move is to call the U.N/AU to assist me to organise a referendum on the future of Nigeria. Those that want to go should vote to do so and those that want to continue will vote to continue and then I will resign.
How about that? Simple.
Re: If You Are To Be President Of Nigeria Tommorow,can You Lead Well? by udezue(m): 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2009
oh yea^^^

(1) (Reply)

Surviving Banks And Their Mds? / Balarabe Musa Blasts Saraki, Says ‘you’re Part Of The Rot In The North’ / Efcc: Another Junk In Nigeria's Trunk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.