Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,506 members, 7,911,190 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 07:23 AM

A - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A (1000 Views)

The Plight Of Second Class Lower in Nigeria / What Job Seeker Needs To Learn From Jobberman Recent Report / A Graduate Job Seeker Brought This Letter To My Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
B
Re: A by pweetychyka(f): 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
I understand ur plight bro....

Should incase of next tym, if u ain't ready for an interview try rescheduling for suitable tym (within d space of 1week) so as to enable u prepare!

BTW, if u r a regular NLer, d name of dat minister wouldn't av been far from ur head cheesy cheesy

#betadaysahead keep u head up high
Re: A by 234GT(m): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
Go and apply for first bank graduate trainee and practise dragnet questions so you can pass the test. Then you can start thinking of interview/assessment center.
Re: A by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
Thanx very much guys..... I have applied for all the available vacancy such as first bank, FSCS, Nigeria railway, DPR, etc....
Re: A by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2016
When you change the ''HAS'' on your topic title to ''AS''..... A company will call you on friday evening..

2 Likes

Re: A by christhavemercy(f): 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
I struggled to get past the 'has' until I reached the part where you said you finished service this month being october. angry

Why on earth do some people on NL feel entitled, u finished dis month and you are already singing about your 'plight'.

Maybe you have not heard about brilliant 1st class graduates from top federal universities in Nig who have been jobless for yrs.. or you havent heard of fatherless and uncle-less folks who don't have the hope of going for a 2nd degree even in syria anytime soon.

At least you served in lagos, at a good company for that matter, what about those who served in a public primary schools in remote parts of the country, teaching a subject not related to what they studied? With no payment apart from 19800 from FG?
Some people can't pass that KPMG test that u passed. I personally couldn't take the fortis MFB first stage test because the website developed some error.
Some people cant even apply to all those companies because they don't have 2.1 like you.

I don't know you.. but I think you are just ungrateful and feel entitled. Go to church or mosque and thank God for your life. If you are Atheist, go and sit down and ration out a Plan B and C to your plan A of life. Don't come to NL to cry dat u have no shoes because most pple watching and reading here dont have legs!!

4 Likes

Re: A by ConcNiggress56(f): 11:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
christhavemercy:
I struggled to get past the 'has' until I reached the part where you said you finished service this month being october. angry

Why on earth do some people on NL feel entitled, u finished dis month and you are already singing about your 'plight'.

Maybe you have not heard about brilliant 1st class graduates from top federal universities in Nig who have been jobless for yrs.. or you havent heard of fatherless and uncle-less folks who don't have the hope of going for a 2nd degree even in syria anytime soon.

At least you served in lagos, at a good company for that matter, what about those who served in a public primary schools in remote parts of the country, teaching a subject not related to what they studied? With no payment apart from 19800 from FG?
Some people can't pass that KPMG test that u passed. I personally couldn't take the fortis MFB first stage test because the website developed some error.
Some people cant even apply to all those companies because they don't have 2.1 like you.

I don't know you.. but I think you are just ungrateful and feel entitled. Go to church or mosque and thank God for your life. If you are Atheist, go and sit down and ration out a Plan B and C to your plan A of life. Don't come to NL to cry dat u have no shoes because most pple watching and reading here dont have legs!!

babe.. tiri gnosaa for you!! you talk sense..

you truly have jesu

1 Like

Re: A by sholay2011(m): 11:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
christhavemercy:

You have said it all.

@OP...'Life has been really unfair to me'...You are silly....that's if this isn't a cock and bull story.

1 Like

Re: A by Gnen: 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
christhavemercy:

No mind the guy Jare, an ungrateful fellow. Finished NYSC october and already ranting online about his joblessness. Na him Sabi. Boss you said the truth.
Re: A by cybug: 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
Go and learn a skill and help yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Software Developers Wanted At Algorism Limited / Grant Thornton Aptitude Test 1/4/17 / Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians Begins April 5th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.