Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,450 members, 7,961,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini (70267 Views)

The Meaning Of The Coloured Lines On The Toyota Backup Camera / See How The Toyota Supra Has Evolved Since 1978 (photos) / Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by electrokcoi(m): 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
gazmann:

Lambogini Avantador wit V12 engine. Bros it not near possible
if it's not lambo it can't be like it.....just wondering
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by lawkenoz(m): 8:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
shumuel:

Op And you expect me to believe this poo undecided you think they just make fast cars to look small and sleeky abi ? This poo wont make that speed with its weight and body design angry if its a sport SUV maybe and how can the engine Turbo jump from 381 to 2000, would it be running on Nitro all through ? Lie lie Toyota grin

Chai See marketing grin

Just the same thing i was about to say, super cars are built sleek due to aerodynamics. A car is not just fast because its has mega horsepowers and huge acceleration, it has to be shaped to slice through air at those speeds with minimal air resistance. That poo up there does not look aerodynamic the slightest bit.

1 Like

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by koolguy88(m): 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
waoooooooow that's gr8t. Toyoda makes powerful engines.
how many secs can it do from 0 - 100km/h? fuel or diesel? mpg city and highway?
thanks
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by shumuel(m): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2016
lawkenoz:

Just the same thing i was about to say, super cars are built sleek due to aerodynamics. A car is not just fast because its has mega horsepowers and huge acceleration, it has to be shaped to slice through air at those speeds with minimal air resistance. That poo up there does not look aerodynamic the slightest bit.

Lol grin don't mind them, even if we give them the benefit of the doubt, most SUV looks almost the same in design, though lower to the ground,, jumping the torque from 381 to 2000 is the most hilarious of it all.
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by tunesoft(m): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
Wey the fuel..?.on top this 145naira wey go soon increase?
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by willibounce1(m): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
Very ugly car.
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by ahahnow: 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
But let us discuss seriously. Where are you rushing to? You just have to learn to wake up early. The Jeep will not drive you past traffic nao
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by mecussey(m): 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
Turks:
Stop it jooor...Even a blind man can tell that This one wasnt built for speed..

You wont understand...just glancing at it, i know its capable. Low center of gravity and the roof could be made of helicopter steal, almost weightless. Cut the roof with ur eye, you will see that what you are looking at is bughatti veron.frictions and other forward oppositions will obey the engine power.
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by mecussey(m): 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
Turks:
Stop it jooor...Even a blind man can tell that This one wasnt built for speed..

You wont understand...just glancing at it, i know its capable. Low center of gravity and the roof could be made of helicopter steal, almost weightless. Cut the roof with ur eye, you will see that what you are looking at is bughatti veron.frictions, viscosity and other forward oppositions will obey the engine power.
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by cotzywitzy(m): 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
Coffin
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by MagnaB: 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
INTROVERT:
PLAUSIBLE BECAUSE OF THE LOW CENTER OF GRAVITY AM SEEING.

op, how much hp does the lykan hypersport pull?
Lol. Leave toyota and let them continue to fool themselves. Ok fine the suv abi na car has an engine hp of 2000hp but where did toyota leave their calculations. If they intend it to be probably faster than today's Lamborghini then where is the design for that aside the low center of gravity. Didn't they consider aerodynamic drag that will affect their car design with the shape of the front. I hope to see both products race tho before my pessimism can be erased hopefully if i am not right which i am sure i am.
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by joinnow: 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
JoNach:
Please someone should explain reccesion ? because this new Land cruiser jeep is on the road everywhere in ikoyi,vi,lekki axis.
Are you sure?
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by pmashal(m): 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
U shall dis 1 Don enter 9ja sha...
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by INTROVERT(f): 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
MagnaB:

Lol. Leave toyota and let them continue to fool themselves. Ok fine the suv abi na car has an engine hp of 2000hp but where did toyota leave their calculations. If they intend it to be probably faster than today's Lamborghini then where is the design for that aside the low center of gravity. Didn't they consider aerodynamic drag that will affect their car design with the shape of the front. I hope to see both products race tho before my pessimism can be erased hopefully if i am not right which i am sure i am.

You are correct. Any sports cars that races this elephant will gap it. No aerodynamics at all in the vehicle

1 Like

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Angelahoney: 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
Let's know the speed by acceleration...
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Rosella1: 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
pedrilo:
bae buy for two ok. luv ya

Noooo booboo, am buying this one so we'll use it as taxi na, I wee buy ship for you, because my love for you is like Titanic!
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Kizyte(m): 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
Drienzia:
Shabi na who chop belleful go buy am?
Eiya! E go beta! Join the Money Making Machine, the Mavrodians and close that gap between Rich and Poor.
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Drienzia: 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
Kizyte:
Eiya! E go beta! Join the Money Making Machine, the Mavrodians and close that gap between Rich and Poor.
which one be money making machine again.... hope its not MMM
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by ceejay4real(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
allcomage:
I DON'T KNOW WHY, I HAVE NEVER BEEN IMPRESSED BY TOYOTA CARS.I AM A MERCEDES AND BMW FAN.IN FACT I FEEL GERMAN TECHNOLOGY IS VERY SUPERIOR .VERY SMOOTH AND POWERFUL.

The Germans aren't better than the Japs by much. So gat some chill bro. Toyota cars rock!
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
Worksunlimited:

U no even ask why I talk so.. U just jump enter my mention like frog...

See how close the under of the car is close to the ground...

Wrong choice of words bro........

Does it really matter?..... Does the car's closeness to the ground reduces its inability to drive freely on Nigerian roads?...

...At least that's why there's 'auxilary' in case it got stuck.....

I'd like a discussion without insults......

Cheers......
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by sweetgala(m): 11:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
This Toyota Land Cruiser comes with the same 5.7-liter, V8 engine we have always known. However, this engine has been tuned up with two Garrett Turbos, thereby, increasing the ride's horsepower from 381 to an amazing 2,000 horsepower.

Toyota says this Land Speed Cruiser will reach a top speed of 220mph (359 kilometres per hour). The vehicle was revealed at the 2016 SEMA show where the automotive aftermarket industry display their creativity.

https://autojosh.com/toyota-land-cruiser/

This would run circles around a lambo and may even beat veyron to 130mph
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by JAYWOND: 12:28am On Nov 03, 2016
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Godblessaplus1(m): 12:30am On Nov 03, 2016
gonna buy dis b4 the end of December.. trust me
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by SmeagolC(m): 2:04am On Nov 03, 2016
INTROVERT:

no count for aerodynamics. the fast cars are built to cut through the resistance of onrushing air as it gains speed. a low centre of gravity may tell of a good downward drag, but the build of the car body is not helpful
unless of course your lambo comparison is of the onset of lambo production, or in line with the counts on their respective odometers.
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by SmeagolC(m): 2:06am On Nov 03, 2016
shumuel:

Lol grin don't mind them, even if we give them the benefit of the doubt, most SUV looks almost the same in design, though lower to the ground,, jumping the torque from 381 to 2000 is the most hilarious of it all.

Rather sad that the reasonable arguments are not among the first string of comments.
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by LegendaryArnold(m): 2:11am On Nov 03, 2016
Now politicians will purchase it to cart away with our money faster
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by SmeagolC(m): 2:13am On Nov 03, 2016
even the faster SUVs have sleeker aerodynamics eg the Cheerokee SRT, Evoque, Audi Rs Q3 among others have more curves as compared to this basic looking exterior- almost characteristic of the land cruiser, save the lower suspension
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Bombolistic: 3:53am On Nov 03, 2016
INTROVERT:

Very correct
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by UncutSk(m): 6:58am On Nov 03, 2016
You be lion!!!!! So this scrap is faster than a super car lmao
Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by ayodeji247: 7:27am On Nov 03, 2016
falxx:
I dey sure you go like woman well well. Why you prefer around town with that type of car?
sure nah yu say girls too like ride like mad

1 Like

Re: The Toyota Land Cruiser That Is Faster Than A Lamborghini by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 03, 2016
Neimar:
just drive this near ya hood

most of d girls go off pant..... grin
hmmmm, you must know lots of cheap girls bruv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercedes-Benz C300 Used In Selling Local Herbs In Kaduna (Photos, Video) / Keke Napep With Plasma Screen TV In Asaba[photos] / UNIZIK Students Build Car That Looks Like A Formula One Race Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.