Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,918 members, 7,959,888 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:30 AM

“Hola Hola”! Check Out Singer Sugarboy’s New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Hola Hola”! Check Out Singer Sugarboy’s New Photos (1721 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son / Nigerian Man Call Out Singer Davido For Stealing His Nickname “OBO” / "Skales, Come & Take Your Child Or You Will Regret It" - Lady Calls Out Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Hola Hola”! Check Out Singer Sugarboy’s New Photos by Oizarammy(f): 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
Singer Sugarboy‘s rise in the Nigerian entertainment industry has been interesting to watch. Since he dropped his debut single “Raba” in January 2015, he has continued to drop nice hits like “Hola Hola”, “Double” and “Legalize”.

He has released some new promo photos to round up the year.

See the photos below

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/hola-hola-check-out-singer-sugarboys.html

Re: “Hola Hola”! Check Out Singer Sugarboy’s New Photos by Oizarammy(f): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2016

Re: “Hola Hola”! Check Out Singer Sugarboy’s New Photos by BEENUEL(m): 2:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
[size=30pt]DOPE[/size]

FILTER SAVING LIVES since time Memorial

2 legit cool..CN
Re: “Hola Hola”! Check Out Singer Sugarboy’s New Photos by LovesonBlezz(m): 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2016
Seen! Meanwhile; LET US KILL CUCUMBER BEFORE IT DETHRONES ALL OF US, THE MEN!
By Anayo Nwosu
"National Assembly should urgently intervene in this Cucumber matter. This fruit is a threat to men's relevance and dignity.

They should pass a law to restrict the purchase of Cucumber by single unaccompanied woman below 50 years of age.

It is in the interest of all men of all creed to act fast otherwise, we will all lose our bragging rights and relevance to a common fruit.

Some naughty Igbo girls have publicized the misuse (of this hitherto innocent fruit) as cheap but effective woman happiness-assuring instrument.

Cucumber when wrongly used is fuller, stronger, longer and even more steadfast. It is also handy and ever ready to be used, reused and be used again without complaint or sagging. It can also keep secret.

Let's us all join hands in fighting this wicked fruit that would do to men what the discovery of computers has done to typewriters.

With cucumber, who needs a man?

I have warned my wife that I don't want to see the evil fruit around my house. In fact, to avoid any chance occurrence, I have banned European salad dishes in my house. Only African salads are allowed henceforth.

Instead of discovering cure for diseases, these small girls are busy inventing man-humiliating devices.

Cucumber is a threat to mankind!

Source: Copy Copy.

Re: “Hola Hola”! Check Out Singer Sugarboy’s New Photos by tammyboy1(m): 2:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
Frosh...no homo

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Wife Catches Her Husband With Mistress & Beat The Hell Out Of Her(photo / Davido Show Off A Watch He Got From Gabon President ( Pics, Videos) / My Kid Sister Looks Like Mercy Aigbe After Make Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.