Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,084 members, 7,963,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:39 PM

Shel6ix Says No! For I Rep The Mic Show. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shel6ix Says No! For I Rep The Mic Show. (313 Views)

Daniella Okeke says no need to pay for DSTV with drama on IG, Tonto Dikeh reacts / I Rep My Hood The Street Concert Touring Uyo City / Five Things Fans Said About Shel6ix Music Career Equivelent To Yung6ix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shel6ix Says No! For I Rep The Mic Show. by Wizjaizy(m): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
Shel6ix has becoming more and more dangereous to mic, and this is affecting the fans all over. About four days today, Shel6ix received an invitation to perform for the #I_REP_THE_MIC_SHOW at Oju which he ignored to honour the invitation, meanwhile these causes alot of background noises and even a simi-crisis between a lady sent from the organiser and some guys waiting on Shel6ix. This started just like a play and developed to a party crisis which Shel6ix is not even aware till those guys messed the girl and later taken for treatement but, Shel6ix promised to pissed those guys. "The whole side of this mess wasn't Shel6ix fault said by the victm"[DEBORAH] She said shel6ix wasn't aware that am at the door also, he is not aware that some guys are waiting to take him for a club dance night, he was actually at the bedroom waiting on sleep. So that's how all the mess happened but he promised to see the organiser which we can't say what's up about it for now.

(1) (Reply)

Lets Help You With An Ecommerce(online Store) Website Or Any Other Web Project / Australian Government Crowns Little Emmanuella Princess Of Comedy (pictures) / Photos: Taraba Football Team Protest..government House Over Unpaid Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.