Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,936 members, 7,962,986 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

How Can I Prevent Atm Thief? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Prevent Atm Thief? (636 Views)

How To Prevent Employee Fraud/ Theft: 22 Tips / Top 5 Tips To Prevent ATM Card Fraud / Interswitch ATM/Debit Card - The Answer To Online Fraud? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Prevent Atm Thief? by DONFASZY(m): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2009
HOW CAN I PREVENT ATM THIEF?

HOW CAN I PREVENT ATM THIEF?

EVEN WITHOUT FEELING UR ATM PIN ON NET

YOU STILL GET DEFRAUD VIA ATM

IMAGINE, OLD WOMAN CRYING YESTERDAY,SHE LOST 57,000 IN UBA ATM MACHINE, THERE WAS NOTHIN IN HER ACCT?

PLS HELP

I DEY FEAR, MY HARD EARN MONEY, WETIN GO HAPPEN?

I NO WAN CRY LIKE HER
Re: How Can I Prevent Atm Thief? by Fhemmmy: 3:30am On Oct 31, 2009
My mother has lost money too.
Had someone deposited money into her account and before she got to the account, some money had gone.
I think first of all, Nigeria cant cope and deal with the ATM fraud . . . . when you are using the machine, make sure there is no camera around, make sure you cover it well and never let anyone know it, make sure it is a combo of what no one can guess.
Try and change it as often as possible.
Only use the ATM machine when it is a matter of life and death.
Re: How Can I Prevent Atm Thief? by lyfe(m): 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2009
Collect your money Over The Counter, You will get charged though.
Re: How Can I Prevent Atm Thief? by Fhemmmy: 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2009
lyfe:

Collect your money Over The Counter, You will get charged though.
better to b charged than to lose it all

(1) (Reply)

I Need Soybean Oil / Import Goods From China / Step-up Your Business This 2010 Before You Are Being Stepped On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.