Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,708 members, 7,962,285 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

US Election: T B Joshua Is A Fake Prophet-nairalanders - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / US Election: T B Joshua Is A Fake Prophet-nairalanders (633 Views)

"T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video) / TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook / US Election: TB Joshua Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Election: T B Joshua Is A Fake Prophet-nairalanders by yungstarry: 8:48am On Nov 09, 2016
A user on nairaland “africandollar” says T.B. Joshua is a fake prophet, as fake as they all come. I already told my wife not to believe a word of what the joker says, someone that could not predict his own house caving in and killing tens of South Africans is the one that would now predict the future? One proof the Bible gives about a prophet truly from God is that he would say something and it would come to pass and you know why? Because even as seemingly powerful the devil is he cannot predict the future if not he would not have allowed Jesus to be crucified.

Another by the name veeKid says Abeg who has TB Joshua’s number? The one I have is switch off
Basadenet says American election has come and nearly gone and from all indications Mr Donald Trump will became the next 45th American President.

Now what happens to the predictions of popular men of God that had predicted that Hilary Clinton will win the election. It shows that our so called men of God are nothing but jesters that are fond playing on our collective intelligence. It shows that they predict based on facts on ground, I.e. opinion polls, people views or hear say etc, which any sane human being could have based his or her judgement on. It is sad and potend danger for this country. Same happen during 2015 election and same would still happen in future. It is high time Nigerias learn to disregard some of those fabricated predictions from the so called Men of God my foot. The pastors that predicted Hilary Clintons victory are, Prophet tb joshua, Prophet Isaac Amata from Zambia and Prophet Ayodele. The question now is, what do we do?

Sleekender says Earlier in the year, tb joshua predicted that a woman win win the us election.

From the results projection of the us election, Donald Trump is the president elect of the United States of America.

Did tb joshua just prove that he is a fake or is Donald Trump a “hermaphrodite”?

chiscodedon: says

next from scoan… tb joshua refutes the news making wave on social media about his prophecy on us election.
watch out…no be naija we dey again

http://www.starsgist.com/us-election-t-b-joshua-is-a-fake-prophet-nairalanders/

(1) (Reply)

Heaven / Kumuyi Enjoins Real Christians Not To Join Politics / Longest Survivor -the Game We Call, Life - ------billyonaire's Poetry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.