Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,671 members, 7,962,170 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

Chidinma Okeke God Will Purnish You, Ladies Can No Longer Buy Cucumber In Peace - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke God Will Purnish You, Ladies Can No Longer Buy Cucumber In Peace (1338 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Okeke God Will Purnish You, Ladies Can No Longer Buy Cucumber In Peace by MtvBaze(f): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2016
#cucumber :Chidinma Okeke God Will Purnish You, We Single Ladies Can No Longer Buy Cucumber In Peace Again" – Nigerian Women Cry Out:

Since the Chidinma Okeke s*x tape adventure it's been #cucumber this,cucumber that.. furthermore, it has brought about genuine wahala for our Naija ladies.
One remark i saw said;

Chidinma Okeke God will Purnish you for this, now a solitary woman can not go and purchase cucumber in the market again without everybody taking a gander at her like she will utilize it to stroke off at home.
http://www.mtvbaze.com/cucumber-chidinma-okeke-god-will-purnish-you-ladies-can-no-longer/
Another Comment Jokingly said

#IstandWithCucumber #SaveOurCucumber The House of rep has now passed a law that any woman who plans to purchase cucumber in the market ought to bring along her marriage endorsement and her Certificate of Regular sex, Also Before cucumber is sold to any single woman it ought to be cut at the recognize, any cucumber vender who neglects to consent to these new laws will be captured and conclusively managed.

Perused some of our Ladies mourn below :

Since the Chidinma Okeke s*x tape adventure it's been cumcumber this,cucumber that.. furthermore, it has created genuine wahala for our Naija ladies.

Before the s*x tape was spilled – cucumber was only a customary organic product/vegetable you could purchase and expend in peace. Presently, due to Chidinma Okeke, in the event that anybody sees you purchasing cucumber, the kind of wickedness side-eye they will give you ehn!

One remark i saw said;

Chidinma Okeke God will Purnish you for this, now a solitary woman can not go and purchase cucumber in the market again without everybody taking a gander at her like she will utilize it to jerk off at home.

Another Comment Jokingly said

#IstandWithCucumber #SaveOurCucumber The House of rep has now passed a law that any woman who means to purchase cucumber in the market ought to bring along her marriage endorsement and her Certificate of Regular sex, Also Before cucumber is sold to any single woman it ought to be cut at the recognize, any cucumber vender who neglects to agree to these new laws will be captured and unequivocally managed.

Perused some of our Ladies regret beneath:

@TracyLaDiva

Some1 can no longer purchase cucumber in peace again I was purchasing cucumber 2day and some folks began chuckling, I had no alternative yet 2 eat it dere
@fopara03

See what you individuals have coursed, I can no longer purchase cucumber with true serenity once more.

iHeartSasee

Somebody can not go out and purchase cucumber in peace again without getting cocked eyebrows bcs of Chidinma Okeke.

DaSuspekt

Presently, some individual cannor eat cucumber in peace again without considering where "it has been"

@nony2dorky

What sort of rubbish is this one eh,so I can no longer eat cucumber again with genuine feelings of serenity without taking a gander at it twice… .na wa

Re: Chidinma Okeke God Will Purnish You, Ladies Can No Longer Buy Cucumber In Peace by lastbaff(m): 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
Make them take am easy oo

Check out my signature
Re: Chidinma Okeke God Will Purnish You, Ladies Can No Longer Buy Cucumber In Peace by Flexherbal(m): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2016
Cucumber is a good fruit.
It is now serving so many purposes.
Re: Chidinma Okeke God Will Purnish You, Ladies Can No Longer Buy Cucumber In Peace by Came: 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
She don even make cucumber very popular,people way no no say cucumber get many benefit don know .

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke God Will Purnish You, Ladies Can No Longer Buy Cucumber In Peace by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ladies, pls take it easy with that girl naw, she has already gone through a lot...and more is waiting for her,like ,if she proven guilty who knows.... 14yrs in jail

(1) (Reply)

‘cossy Orjiakor Held At Airport Because Of Her Breasts’ / Top 10 African Female Business Tycoons / Mercy Johnson Lovely In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.