Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,707 members, 7,962,283 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available - Health (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (655298 Views)

Ola Orekunrin, The Youngest Doctor In England At Age 21 / Doctor In The House: Free Medical Advice Available / Pharmacist In The House:free Medicines Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (306) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by joideviv(m): 7:49am On Jun 22, 2011
Pls doc,i nid ur help exigently as am currently devastated,i woke up ds morning only to feel sme pains on my penis and not only dat a 2bulbs like rashes on it too.pls i nid u to tell me d kind of disease and it cure,pls
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by miteolu(m): 8:52am On Jun 22, 2011
Catarrh during pregnancy is it normal, any side effect and remedy.
Reply to miteolu@gmail.com
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by applelady(f): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2011
doc I am Hiv positive and my cd4 count is 460 and Im nt on drugs,my next appointment is nxt month end,my prob is dat I always have small boil on d back of my laps like once or twice every wk,is dis 4rm Hiv cos I observe my personal hygiene, pls wat drug can stop this boils. Thanx 4 U time.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by abekiade1: 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2011
please i need advice, i gave birth to my second baby through CS because of fibroid, the fibroid was blocking the birth canal, but before and during pregnancy, i did not experience any serious hitches, but after delivery i keep having discharges that refuses to go, its not blood discharge but watery and brownish, not smelling, everyday, i used all sort of drugs without success until i went to surgically remove the fibroid 7months after delivery; the discharge stopped and i became normal again, the baby is 3yrs now@ am fearful to get pregnant again, my fear is that the discharge problem could occur again because i went for a scan and the result is that i still have fibroid though not as big as the one that was removed, PLEASE ADVICE ME DOCTOR
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by tng(f): 11:26am On Jun 23, 2011
Hi. I am currently using norplant (jadelle) as contraceptive and i havent had my periods since then.Had them implanetd in February. I am getting worried. Is this normal or is there something i can do to remedy this? Thanks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by deasy(m): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2011
Please doctor,what is the easiest way to loose weight?
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by calebrita(m): 6:31am On Jul 13, 2011
please doctors can you help me out on what to do about my wife i am newly married.
my wife is not always wet whenever we want to Be Intimate so i always have bruise on my joystick.
please what can she do to improve it. or please advice me on what to do.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Comrade2009: 1:33am On Jul 30, 2011
Please Doctor in the house what can I use to cure Eczema that is tormenting me.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by dappy22: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2011
DR,

Am a lady of 30 yrs old, i have had viginal discharge which is foul for over 15years. I have been treated severally with antibiotics and antifungal but it refuses to go. Please i need ur professional help as this has really affected my life negatively.

I smell awful even though i clean up regularly. My menses smells awful too. I cant go out as i would like to. I have considered committing suicide sometimes. Am seriously frustrated.

Pls help
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by kunyeo(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2011
what can i do with this constant sore throat/ pain,ache.it comes and it goes.it can last for some few days goes away only to resurface after two months.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by saheedalabi: 2:53am On Aug 15, 2011
Doctor,we really thank you so much.pls am having some problem with my back and here is a tablet i keep on using(tramadol)that is the name of the tablet but this sustain me for nothing less that 5hrs.pls can u prescribe another tablet for me or what should i do.pls i really need your help
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2011
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by soph31: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2011
Good to have you in the house,am actually new in here, and finally found what i wanted, medical advice.

Been unstable with my cycle since june till now, missed it during the expected date,showed up almost end of july,then showed up early august again interval of 2wks,although i 've been on emergency contraceptive, and no sign of pregnancy,did lost of home test during the month i missed it, negative, so pls can u kindly tell me what might be wrong and some advice.

Thanks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by bejay1(m): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2011
Gud dy, pls im ving frqt urination 4 some wks nw. pls wht can i do? anytime i tast d urine is always salty. i ve 2 tests
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Tczar(m): 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2011
Pls i need a reply on ds,it has been worrying me for years pls kindly tell me if there is a solution to brown eye,i did went to a doctor he told it is because of scratching that have done probably years back,thinking about it, d doctor was right because when i was still small every time it itching me i keep scratching,i dont know wether there is solution to get my eyes white back,Pls rep me ASAP.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by atuagbo: 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2011
How can I cure Eczema on my face, chest and back. I have been living with this mess for the past 20years, all treatment and medication prove no result.
paulpurpose2000@yahoo.co.nz
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by ceasyc(f): 3:21am On Aug 25, 2011
NO MORE REPLIES OR SUGGESTIONS

SEEM D DOC OR DOCTORS HAVE GONE MIA NOT ONLY HERE

HOPE U GUYS R GOOD
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by laureldeu: 12:07am On Aug 26, 2011
For medical and health conditons visit. Www.laureldeu..com
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by uzyy49: 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2011
Tnx doc fr all the 1daful works you av been doin in d hse. God bls u abundantly.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Idriswhite(m): 3:30am On Aug 29, 2011
I am AA genotype.O Rh D positive.nowadays i do fell sick.pls advice me
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by sammyzboi: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2011
please can someone recommend a good hospital in Port Harcourt.

UPTH and BMH are too crowded. Any good private practitioners will do just fine. My mum is having prolonged fever. i need help urgently please.

Also i would like to know good diagnostic centers for colon scan prefarably in Port or surrounding locations.

Thank you
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by nupac: 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2011
@idriswhite
What are your symtoms

@comrade
have you seen a doctor? You may be prescibe a corticosteriod.What is the location and pattern of your eczema

@bejay 1
What are the two test you have

@dappy22
What is the colour of your discharge and type of odour.Have you been tested for STI,because we need to exclude serious infection. Stop the use of antibiotics for now and buy some probiotics, also eat a lot of yogurt. You need to see a doctor to determine whether it is BV, yeast infection or STI.
pls do not commit suicide,life is sweet wink

@ deasy
can you tell me your weight,height and sex
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by nupac: 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2011
@ decoolseun
Go and see your PCP.he/she will order some blood work.Meanwhile be very clean especially in your hygiene.Also get some multivitamin.Did you have any other symtoms? This can also be psychological (FYI)

@karyeovinu
My advise is that you see an ENT because prolong sore throat can be a sign of serious illness. it may also be a strep throat that you left untreated.have you taken any medication/.What other symtoms do you have.

@atuagbo
the meds you have taken are they prescribed? you may try changing your soap, reduce stress and have a bath after sweating.also hydrate your skin by drinking water and using petroleum jelly
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by elega(f): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2011
hello docs, pls i need clarification on appencites. i discovered dt i av sinc last yr december bur av nt done d op. bt lately i av lose weight and my colleag (not in d med line) said its d appendicites. pls hw true is dis? pls reply urgently so dat i can rmove it if she is right. thanx
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by ayodot(m): 11:50pm On Sep 05, 2011
pls. I need to know what might be wrong with me. this happen to me occasionally.
recently I was filling feverish and I get tired easily. but d thing is that when I'm tired, a yellow mucus come from my nose and throat. which isnt as slimy as my normal mucus. it even taste different
in time past, d yellow mucus is sometimes stain with blood.
The greater the rate of the mucus coming, the greater the headache. not until I'm well rested or a painkill.
So what do u thinkk might be wrong with me.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by NEGOZI: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2011
HELLO doctor,

Please doctor can you enlight me more on what CYTOMEGALOVIRUS is? i went for a test recommended by my doctor due to incessant fever, backache, rashes especially my hands and all stuff constantly only for the result to come and my doctor said i have cytomegalovirus. She recommended an anti virus drugs IMMUDEK FORTE which i have taken two packs ,yet the rashes keeps coming but other ailments have stop. can you recommend any other drug i can take to stop the rash because it is giving dark spots on my skin and frequent itching.

Note , my HIV result is Negative .

Please urgent help.
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by blacksta(m): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2011
Please enlighten me on sper m morphology and a proven way of making adjustments - Thanks
Re: Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available by Festac771: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2011
Attn:Dr.Balogun

I will be 38 years by November,I am here to seek help or advice because i urinates every 2-3 hours during the day and night,This started in 2009 i thought i was taking too much water until last year i went to meet a doctor who is not a UROLOGIST he diagnosed me for UTI (URINARY TRACK INFECTION) and after the text he gave me injection and Aveflox,the Frequent Urination continue until a friend directed me to a urologist,he examined me and sent me for blood/sugar text and others everything was negative.

This year the Doctor sent me for another text DYSURIA,POOR STREAM FREQUENCY (RUGG),the result was NEGATIVE and last month he sent me for another text which i cannot remember the name but it is for BLADDER AND KIDNEY,the result was NEGATIVE again then he told me that there is nothing he can do any more about my case because he did not see any problem to treat,if i hold urine for long without discharging it i will be feeling sensational burning in my private part to my legs and i will force myself before it will start coming out and it will be little.the problem now is i cannot go to any place i will stay up to 2 hours and i cannot make any trip that will last more than 2 hours with out proper arrangements.

My body itch's me everytime and i believe is because of this frequent urination and my eyes is bad too,my vision is blurred especially when i hold urine for too long and read for over one hour.

Please i want you people to help me out i am dieing with other health problems which i cannot state here now due to time constraint.

Please men of God here should pray for me,let God reveal the CAUSE/SOLUTION of problem to them,if it is SPIRITUAL PROBLEM.

Please Note all this tests was done at ME-CURE OSHODI and I have spent alot of money without solution.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (306) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology / How Do I Calculate My Safe Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.