Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,159 members, 7,963,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:13 PM

5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl (4661 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by OILSOUP: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
rosalieene:

I have seen a lot of married women been termed as "ugly" give birth to really cute kids.
Aha m bu oilsoup...

Na me the original nwa-anambra and no one slayer of ndi-ofema.nu in nairaland.

anama kou aka, open the door! mepe uzo! (igbo accent) sad
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
OILSOUP:

Aha m bu oilsoup...

wetin be that abeg , google interpreter done hang cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by OILSOUP: 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
Kingjude1:
wetin be that abeg , google interpreter done hang cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lollz!

Ikenga too dey translate...

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by rosalieene(f): 3:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
OILSOUP:

Aha m bu oilsoup...

And what's your point exactly!!

richommie:

It's not possible..they should check well..that cant be der babies...

#YOLO
I don't know why you guys are hammering on ugly women
I feel more pity for women with ugly husbands and ugly children that looks like their father.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by OILSOUP: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
rosalieene:

so i can come in and show u ma love... grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2016
rosalieene:

I don't know why you guys are hammering on ugly women
I feel more pity for women with ugly husbands and ugly children that looks like their father.

D last time I came across such,
This girl is so fvckgly.. but wen I saw her mom..i said " hah..normal thing, it runs in the blood".
But someone showed me her dad, I no fit talk. . Epitome of majid micheal.

#YOLO
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by paix(m): 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
I believe they have their advantages too. They don't have distractions if they're pursuing a career and the boyfriend wouldn't have to bother about any rivals. You'll always meet her where you left her. The big PLUS is that they're hard to get and if you're looking for a virgin, go for them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another American Flies Down To Enugu To Marry His Love (pictures) / Guys Get In Here: Which Girl(s) Will You Choose? / Kayanmata Is Real Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.