Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (968 Views)

I'm I Qualified To Get Married Or Not? / Average Breast Sizes Of Women Around The World. Check Out Nigeria On The Map / Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 25, 2016
Re: . by ali1saidu(m): 6:37am On Nov 25, 2016
With d way baby girls are born this days, i agree with you.

1 Like

Re: . by windeal: 6:37am On Nov 25, 2016
Isaiah 4 vs 1 nko?
Re: . by gabinogem(m): 6:51am On Nov 25, 2016
Who marriage epp
Re: . by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 25, 2016
Re: . by gabinogem(m): 7:04am On Nov 25, 2016
ThePortlander:
Although marriage isn't a bed of roses ,but it is much better to have tasted love and marriage and divorce than to desire it in your heart but never find . Everyone wants to be loved .

Not everyone wants to be loved... Some people are sadist. They derive pleasure in chaos & havoc. The worst thing that can happen to any "loving" individual is to get tangled with such a person.

Marriage is overrated.
Re: . by crazymommy(f): 7:10am On Nov 25, 2016
gabinogem:
Who marriage epp
because some marriages are leading to divorce does not mean marriage has not helped anybody.....
Re: . by gabinogem(m): 7:12am On Nov 25, 2016
crazymommy:
because some marriages are leading to divorce does not mean marriage has not helped anybody.....
Na simple question I ask & no be quarrel madam.

If marriage help u... No qualms.
Re: . by ObioratheBully: 7:43am On Nov 25, 2016
grin

I knew they'd attack black women, they're the one that like to claim sense and feminism pass these days..
Re: . by Frankraj: 9:35am On Nov 25, 2016
By the next 3 years to come 80 % of Nigerian girls will never get married because ashawo work and runs has taken over the place.and any guy that will marry them is deceiving himself
Re: . by JuanDeDios: 9:41am On Nov 25, 2016
ali1saidu:
With d way baby girls are born this days, i agree with you.
Huh? There are thought to be 107 boys to every 100 girls born.
Re: . by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: . by anitawilliams: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
life is two sides and believe me when i tell you that it has been one side of the coin for me and my family until my son gain admission into the university, for some period of time it all went smooth as planned but just as he was about to enter into his 3rd year he got a sickness i do not even know the name of this sickness. my son left school and we kept on looking for solution but we could not get a total solution. i thank God for my brother who met doctor zanzin and told him of the pain me and my family are passing through, doctor zanzin asked him to bring me and my son to him and my son shall be well again and this time permanently so my brother quickly called me and i took my son to to him, he told me that it will take three days and my son shall be well. i don't know how he did it but it was a miracle how he help me healed my son. till this day my son never contacted such sickness nor its like again my son is through with his school and is working now. thanks to doctor zanzin fo what he has done for me because i cannot explain what heap of joy is in my heart as i am sharing this testimony of my life. if you have any sickness or problem i think and know that doctor zanzin can help you with solution to your problem because i have witness it first hand. You can contact doctor zanzin at drzanzinspellcaster@gmail.com.
Re: . by bjovial: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
gabinogem:
Na simple question I ask & no be quarrel madam.

If marriage help u... No qualms.
I am gonna be happy if I finally found a tolerance woman by my side, I prmc happy home...
Re: . by JuanDeDios: 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
ThePortlander:
There are more women than men., the ratio is 10 to 4
Nope. For birth, there are 107 boys to 100 girls. For actual population, it varies across societies, but by world average it's the same or 101 men to 100 women.

Where did you get your 10 women to 4 men from? No country has it that bad!
Re: . by Nobody: 2:53am On Nov 26, 2016

(1) (Reply)

4 Stunning Tricks To Turn Any Girl On Within Seconds! / Unnecessary Questionss Girls Ask, And How Guys Should Answer Them. / Just Broke My New Year Resolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.