Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,931 members, 7,959,943 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 10:31 AM

Woman Beaten To Coma For losing Life Saving MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Woman Beaten To Coma For losing Life Saving MMM (1124 Views)

Woman’s Unfailing Love For Husband Still In Coma For 37 Years / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Man Beats Wife To Coma for Investing Children's School Fees In MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Beaten To Coma For losing Life Saving MMM by realGURU(m): 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
A housewife, identified as Mrs. Ogenyi, has been beaten to stupor by her angry husband for allegedly investing the family’s saving in the controversial money doubling scheme called MMM. Dailypost reports that the couple who stays on Balogun street in the Iyana Ipaja area of Lagos, had a showdown on Sunday afternoon, November 13, after the husband returned from a trip to his hometown in Benue and discovered that the family saving box was missing. After asking his son, Oche, the father was informed that the mother went out with her friend around 4pm and had not returned.
he husband who works as a driver with one of the commercial transport companies later found the saving box broken and empty in the wardrobe. On her return, the woman was shocked to see the husband as he was not expected home until month end due to the nature of his job. An eyewitness reports that the husband did not waste time in asking who broke the saving box but the wife could not give him any satisfactory answer.
The source said the husband had saved the money, over N86, 000, for their new accommodation. Angered by her action, the husband descended on the wife, beating her blue black. All her efforts to explain to the husband that the money would yield income in the next 30 days fell on deaf ears as the husband insisted he wants to see the money before morning. The man, who locked the door of their one room apartment to prevent sympatisers from rescuing the helpless woman eventually hit the woman with breakable plate and she collapsed. The source said on realizing his wife was unconscious, he quickly ran out of the room, leaving the woman and their three-year-old son and fled to unknown destination. The neighbours took her to the hospital where she is currently battling for her life. Nawa oh! Wetin MMM go cause for this country ehn!
Read more: https://www.naij.com/1050201-man-beats-wife-coma-mmm-lagos.html
Read more: https://www.naij.com/1050201-man-beats-wife-coma-mmm-lagos.html
Re: Woman Beaten To Coma For losing Life Saving MMM by chocolateme(f): 10:14pm On Nov 28, 2016
What did I post in the other topic... This kwontiri will soon start reading different stories about MMM even when it has nothing to do with MMM
M: Making
M: Man
M: Mad.

Nairaland will soon forget about the snakes..
We are in the era of MMM

Madam I wish you quick recovery.. Oga abeg she was only trying to help.

It is well with MMM and it is well with the Republic of Nigeria.

Re: Woman Beaten To Coma For losing Life Saving MMM by madridguy(m): 10:22pm On Nov 28, 2016
MMM has finished me ooo!!!!

I borrowed 110,000 to do this MMM that has been trending, just to get a little thing and send the money back to the owner.

However,my trouble began when after providing help, I requested to get help of 150,000 and all MMM could do was to match me with my landlord whom I've been owing rent of 135,000.

Now see what my landlord did: he called me on phone to say, "Ralph, it seems MMM matched me with you to pay you 150,000"
Me: Hhhmm! Yes sir!
Landlord: I hope you still remember my rent of 10 months you're owing me?
Me: I will pay sir.
Landlord: I will just upload your house rent receipt and you will confirm me, then later come and collect your remaining balance in my house.

What will you do if you were in my shoes?*ROTFL*

1 Like

Re: Woman Beaten To Coma For losing Life Saving MMM by tonex2: 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
Is nairaland Mods anti MMM? they celebrtate bad news abt MMM but supportive news are quiclky deleted

i saw a very nice article abt MMM i bookmarked it and came back to read it only to be be told that it has been remove not once
abeg make una no ban mee oo grin grin grin grin

My MMM Prayer 2016

-==>Father lord don't let me be paired with any Oloriburuku person that would waste 48 hrs of my life.

==>Prevent me from any akoshibero that will upload fake POP for me.

==>Touch the hearts of those that I pay to confirm me on time.

==>Open the eyes of CRO to always see my ticket on time.

==>Lead me not into temptation to PH what I don't have at the moment.

==>Forgive all those Guiders that their number will never go and touch their heart to do the right thing.

==>Father never let MMM crash, let it last till the second coming of Christ.

==>Bless Sir Mavrodi and grant him Long life.

*God Bless MMM Nigeria*

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beaten To Coma For losing Life Saving MMM by dubai4eva: 11:28pm On Nov 28, 2016
madridguy:
MMM has finished me ooo!!!!

I borrowed 110,000 to do this MMM that has been trending, just to get a little thing and send the money back to the owner.

However,my trouble began when after providing help, I requested to get help of 150,000 and all MMM could do was to match me with my landlord whom I've been owing rent of 135,000.

Now see what my landlord did: he called me on phone to say, "Ralph, it seems MMM matched me with you to pay you 150,000"
Me: Hhhmm! Yes sir!
Landlord: I hope you still remember my rent of 10 months you're owing me?
Me: I will pay sir.
Landlord: I will just upload your house rent receipt and you will confirm me, then later come and collect your remaining balance in my house.

What will you do if you were in my shoes?*ROTFL*
cheesy
Re: Woman Beaten To Coma For losing Life Saving MMM by realGURU(m): 6:58am On Nov 29, 2016
chocolateme:
What did I post in the other topic... This kwontiri will soon start reading different stories about MMM even when it has nothing to do with MMM
M: Making
M: Man
M: Mad.

Nairaland will soon forget about the snakes..
We are in the era of MMM

Madam I wish you quick recovery.. Oga abeg she was only trying to help.

It is well with MMM and it is well with the Republic of Nigeria.
calling it fake news, check the source: https://www.naij.com/1050201-man-beats-wife-coma-mmm-lagos.html
Re: Woman Beaten To Coma For losing Life Saving MMM by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 29, 2016
realGURU:

calling it fake news, check the source: https://www.naij.com/1050201-man-beats-wife-coma-mmm-lagos.html
does naij.com look like a reliable mews source? MMM all d way joooor

(1) (Reply)

Bank Manager invested Depositor's Money in MMM, Remanded In Prison. / Closed / Invest 250,000 Naira Or 500,000 Naira, Get Paid 15% Monthly For 12 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.