Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,019 members, 7,960,261 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? - Literature (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? (96607 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Novels Are Time Sucking, Time Wasting Cooked Up Stories? / Which Books Are You Currently Reading? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Latoya(f): 1:50pm On May 16, 2008
Me and My big mouth by Joyce Meyer.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Gamine(f): 3:39pm On May 20, 2008
The FountainHead by Ayn Rand

An extremely great read!
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Datope(f): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2008
On the Street where you live - Mary Higgins Clark
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by scorpio1(m): 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2008
I just finished the CASSANDRA COMPACT(First time i saw a Robert ludlum collaboration), 'twas good though,
Currently am reading the BLOODLINE by sheldon,

But none is gonna be like "THE SCORPIO ILLUSION"(ROBERT LUDLUM)
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 2:01am On Jun 11, 2008
Memoirs of a Geisha. . . Arthur Golden

Caravan to Cavalles. . . Alistair Maclean

Zero Hour. . .                 Agatha Christie

Now reading. . .

The Sicillian. . .               Mario Puzo

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by scorpio1(m): 11:34am On Jun 11, 2008
@tianshe

I Have the Sicilian, Puzo really showed he's a MASTER with the creation of the character GUILIANO,
One thing i like about M.P is that his mafian stories are all connected, always consistent, In the sicilian u see when Corleone started getting into the game recently, I LOVE PUZO!
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 5:06am On Jun 13, 2008
@scorpio
I am enjoying it as it is.I like Puzo.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2008
Ethan Frome -------> Edith Wharton
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2008
Things Falls Apart - Chinua Achebe
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2008
tianshie:

Zero Hour. . . Agatha Christie

oooooh, I love her!!! She's totally the best. . .although she's dead.
I've been trying to get that book, my local libraries dnt have it. arrrrrrrrg!!
If you can plz tell me how the book is when you're done, I'll appreciate wink
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by olakachifo: 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2008
Am currently reading Wizard of the crow by Ngugi Wa thiong'o, this is a very interesting books that really highlights how african leaders holds on to power

The book's hero is Kamiti, an honest man who poses as a witchdoctor to escape the police and then finds he's rather good at it. The authorities fear his power over the populace, but call him in when the Ruler inexplicably starts to swell like a giant balloon in response to the Global Bank's refusal to fund a ludicrous state project.

The book is available on www.amazon.com and www.kachifo.com/order in case anyone is interested.

Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by maedan(f): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2008
THE INNOCENT MAN by Grisham.

His latest, and first, non-fiction.

Almost through but glad to know he's more than just a storyteller, he could make a great historian.

The story's about a wrongfully convicted-to-deathrow guy. Was he ever exonerated? Read it and find out yerself!
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Tetchiness(f): 8:50pm On Jun 21, 2008
Siddhartha - Hermann Hesse
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by beauteous(f): 12:24am On Jun 22, 2008
message from nam---by danielle steel.does any1 knw where i can watch d film online?
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Tetchiness(f): 12:30am On Jun 22, 2008
beauteous:

message from nam---by danielle steel.does anyone knw where i can watch d film online?

www.nabolister.com wink
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by jgirl3: 12:32am On Jun 22, 2008
Hide and Seek - James Patterson. He's a fabulous author
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by winch(m): 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2008
im currently reading a book by Gary Fellers HOW TO BE A CREATIVE THINKER
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by StephenP(m): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2008
The Audacity Of Hope by Barack Obama. Next is Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by beauteous(f): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2008
tec--thnx kiss
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tianshie(m): 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2008
@morenike09
It was full of twists and vintage Agatha Christie.Want it?

Crime and Punishment. . . Dostoyevsky
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by richylook: 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2008
Well its amazing to see that so many people have read a lot of my favourite books. from Hadley chase ,John Grisham, steven kings ,Archer, Danielle steele(truly her books are quite gloomy)and Dean Kontz(I heard that if you are a reader of kontz you belong to the highest grade of readers.my favourite kontz is "from the corner of his eyes")to legends like robert ludlum and mario puzo. Now I read personal finance books. I have the classical book 'the richest man in babylon'. to napoleon Hills "Think and grow rich" pls if you are interested in an ecopy of the richest man in babylon just send me a request email. at my atmmachine@yahoo.com
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by richylook: 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2008
myatmmachine@yahoo.com
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by iice(f): 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2008
Gone - J. Kellerman have almost completed my collection cheesy
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by WesleyanA(f): 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2008
ake by wole soyinka. (just finished)
really good book in my opinion.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by richylook: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2008
I wonder if you really read the posts above. Anyway SHOGUN IS A CLASSIC and the DAVINCI CODE ,that is a mind blower. If you really do any reading at all you will no that so many fact about jesus and the bible as a whole is being questioned. The question is not to his personality but his divinity.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by slimaneux(m): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2008
what i am currently reading is a book written by FREDRICK FORSYTH. It is a true account of the Nigerian civil war. it is a must read for every true Nigeria especially the youth. we need to know the truth about our selves, forget all those things you were taught in social studies, government and history, those are what i call blindfolds. the knowledge of the truth will give you an explanation to all that is happening today. read it, it will open your eyes. the title is THE MAKING OF AN AFRICAN LEGEND: THE BIAFRAN STORY written by FREDERICK FORSYTH.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Ndipe(m): 11:50pm On Jun 29, 2008
The Blood of flowers by Anita Amirrezvani. Interesting read.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by tpia: 1:33am On Jun 30, 2008
Just finished reading Something Blue by Emily griffin. I'm wondering if I should have started off with the first book- Something Borrowed. I wasnt really prepared for the shock here, since I hadnt known anything about the background to the characters.

Long hmmmmmmmmm. This is the American equivalent of Bridget Jones Diary, but much more complicated.

Started off slow, but then picked up astonishingly fast.

Gosh. Am rather speechless actually. shocked

Its chick lit, I might as well mention. Relationships can be so twisted.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Akolawole(m): 2:34am On Jun 30, 2008
The Rainbow People of God by Desmond Tutu
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by janami(f): 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2008
just finished bad men by john connolly, a strange but interesting novel
the stallion by harrold robbins - not so interesting. for those crazy abt cars
reading first to die by james patterson, good so far. i love the short chapters
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by Lovelace: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2008
Legends,Tales and Poems written by Gustavo Adolfo Becquer.
Re: Which Books/Novels Are You Currently Reading? by cutieee(f): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2008
love books by jeffery archer, robert ludlum n agatha christy
was also into enid blyton stuffs wen i was growin up
i dont like romance, prefer crimes n dectives

also i dnt know if anyone can help me on dis:
i read a book a long long long time ago, been looking 4 d title
its about a family of about 6
a very rich family, d grandma or pa wasd murdered n every one became a suspect, non of them had a good alibi n in d end the least person u could suspect commited d crime
hope some one can help with d title
tanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (100)

Generation To Generations... / A Story: Broken Vows / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.