Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,185 members, 7,936,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:16 PM

Osun Assembly To Probe Female Corps Member’s Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Assembly To Probe Female Corps Member’s Death (573 Views)

Impeach Buhari: Court Orders National Assembly To Begin Process / National Assembly To Hold ’Emergency’ Joint Session / Adeosun Pleads With National Assembly To Cut CBN Governor’s Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Assembly To Probe Female Corps Member’s Death by Johnnyessence(m): 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
The Speaker of the Osun State House of Assembly, Mr. Najeem Salam, has said the parliament will conduct an independent investigation to unravel what caused the death of the female corps member, Miss. Ifedolapo Oladepo, who died last week at the National Youth Service Corps Orientation Camp in Kano State. The speaker said this in a statement in Osogbo on Saturday by his media aide, Mr. Goke Butika. The lawmaker, who is representing Ejigbo Constituency at the House of Assembly said there would be consequences should investigation reveal that officials at the camp were negligent in attending to the deceased when she took ill. Advertisement Ads by Google Ad covers the page Stop seeing this ad He said, ” The parliament will wait for the outcome of the investigation of the NYSC headquarters, and will conduct our own investigation with a view to getting to the root of the matter. “There would be consequences for the death of the Osun State born first class graduate of Transport management from Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomosho, should investigation reveal negligence of the NYSC officials. “I sent my condolence on behalf of the Osun parliament to the Oladepos over the death of young Dolapo who died at Kano NYSC orientation camp, and I want to assure the family that our parliament would certainly pick a bone with the NYSC on the matter until it is resolved in favour of justice for the deceased and her family.” https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/225634/osun-assembly-probe-female-corps-members-death

1 Like

Re: Osun Assembly To Probe Female Corps Member’s Death by Johnnyessence(m): 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
Good one from our reps member. I give kudos to them for doing great job. We can't afford to be allowing d lives of innocent graduates to be dying like chicken. If to scrap the scheme they should scrap it. We can't be looking this way and allow negligence to be killing our future youths. Once again my condolences to the family. So painful.

1 Like

Re: Osun Assembly To Probe Female Corps Member’s Death by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Good one from our reps member. I give kudos to them for doing great job. We can't afford to be allowing d lives of innocent graduates to be dying like chicken. If to scrap the scheme they should scrap it. We can't be looking this way and allow negligence to be killing our future youths. Once again my condolences to the family. So painful.
lipsrsealed
Re: Osun Assembly To Probe Female Corps Member’s Death by Johnnyessence(m): 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
Its so painful and sadden we lost a genious and rear gem again.

1 Like

Re: Osun Assembly To Probe Female Corps Member’s Death by austinereds(m): 7:51pm On Dec 03, 2016
nice move by the senate.
Re: Osun Assembly To Probe Female Corps Member’s Death by Johnnyessence(m): 8:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
austinereds:
nice move by the senate.
after the state assembly member will sit on it and after that they will passed it to the national assembly. I strongly support the scheme to be scrapped enough of sudden death to our corpers.
Re: Osun Assembly To Probe Female Corps Member’s Death by Justiyke4u: 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
They should do so
Re: Osun Assembly To Probe Female Corps Member’s Death by Johnnyessence(m): 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
Justiyke4u:
They should do so
infact the civil society organisation have take up the matter.
Re: Osun Assembly To Probe Female Corps Member’s Death by Godprotectigbo2(f): 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
In as much as I am equally pained by d lost. I think dey should die d matter let God do d judgement...

Because since d matter dey north I don't think anything will come out of it
Re: Osun Assembly To Probe Female Corps Member’s Death by Johnnyessence(m): 6:57am On Dec 04, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:
In as much as I am equally pained by d lost. I think dey should die d matter let God do d judgement...

Because since d matter dey north I don't think anything will come out of it
why do you say that. Justice will be done hmmm. We demand for justice.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC May Re-arrest And Prosecute Ibori On A 170-count Charge Upon Return From Pr / A Nigerian Billionaire Appointed Into Donald Trump's Economic Advisory Team / Thank God GEJ Did't Win 2015 Election, By Now Fayose Would Have Being A Tiger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.