Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,978 members, 7,960,097 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels (57525 Views)

Checkout Photos From The 3rd Edition Of The Annual Port-harcourt Bole Festival / Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) / Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by UnknownT: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
cry Make dem enter that water come out make we see their real faces

5 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
I love lightskinned women kiss

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by CaptainPeroxide(m): 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
Wow I love this.
That's how mine will look like by Gods grace.
Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
Tiny23:

Cute babe!
Afterthought: Get 1500 airtime for only N1000. Click this link
http://www.earboard.com/95/cheap-recharge-card-for-you
Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
Papikush:
What is the point?
Just tell me... What is the point? Now if guys start tagging women as sex objects some dimwitted fellow will start calling us misogynist.
They are fully clothed undecided
go complain on those thread were the op post pics of chicks who have little 2 none
Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by bokunrawo(m): 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
Dey are very beautiful, but who cares

Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
It's cute
Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by johnstar(m): 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
makydebbie:
If the towel just drop lipsrsealed
juz say dey ar fine undecided

Ur towel don drop b4? undecided
Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
Whatever is worth doing, is worth doing well. If they want to snap sexy pictures, they should kuku remove everything and snap like that. Why go halfway and snap in towels? angry

On another note, I want to marry the first girl from the right. cheesy
Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by johnstar(m): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
Venice789:
let me perch here

Chidinma spotted lipsrsealed
Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by NigeriaKitchen: 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
Masikay:
Yu blink for a minute ND ur bobo is already shagging one... Biko no o.. They should carry their fine face away...
cheesy cheesy and funny enough, even as she fine reach, the groom will still cheat on her after some months of their wedding, sadly cry cry
Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by teebillz: 4:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
Tiny23:

Ha!

If you die there, dem go just remove you from on top am give chance to people wey sabi sample better thin.
Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by dayleke: 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
makydebbie:

You no see for d last pic say d lady on d extreme left is wearing shorts?
Naija girls no get dat kain liver to go commando under towel na in a public place....
Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by CXLVII: 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
They all look presentable in bed wink wink wink
Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
They are fully clothed undecided
go complain on those thread were the op post pics of chicks who have little 2 none

They are fully clothed... in towels undecided That is what they call an oxymoron.

Can they step out of their houses and go about their daily activities dressed like that? undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
NigeriaKitchen:
cheesy cheesy and funny enough, even as she fine reach, the groom will still cheat on her after some months of their wedding, sadly cry cry

Lol.. You're givin him up to months? 2 weeks tops.
Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by Missmossy(f): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nice, all these for a one day wedding cheesy sometimes i don't see the beauty and significance of all these shoots. Anyways we girls and unnecessary drama.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
When you tastefully selected your bridesmaids...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/check-out-these-lovely-photos-of.html?m=1

Can someone please tell me what shows that these people are bridemades. As in I am not understanding
Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by TeleboiZ005(m): 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
Op can u see mhe

meanwhile
Vaseline crew spottedgrin
Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by 4everGrand(m): 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
bbmpin:
Nigerians will always abuse trends ignorantly! undecided

This is distastefully stupid!

Distastefully stupid, how?

This is super cute jor. See how they're all covered up.

Oh, na borbi u wan see, shey? Na true, dem fall ur hand.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by lomprico(m): 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
If dem enta dat pool, d water go turn to dat kain water wey we dey use wash water colour brush.
Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
CertifiedNaija:

When they remove the towels the pvssy will still be dark in colour why

1 Like

Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
adeaks:

They are fully clothed... in towels undecided That is what they call an oxymoron.

Can they step out of their houses and go about their daily activities dressed like that? undecided
YES! .....u know why?
because those towels are made up so there are. -just -like- tie dresses.
☆☆☆☆
The only reason any1 knew they were towels or cares they are towels is
.....because they were told!!! undecided
Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by moshino(m): 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
CertifiedNaija:

Lets see them WITHOUT make-ups/face painting, then we'll know if they're 'tasteful' or not.
Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by autonomous22: 4:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
makydebbie:

U see ur life ??
Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by autonomous22: 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
soberdrunk:
Chai!!! First from the left with yellow towel, i will just die there!!!! See as she fine like Disneyland animation!!! I am ready to spend my pension on her, nah this kain wife go dey inspire man to work hard!!!

Ps-The "wowo" people will soon come here and start hating............. angry angry
So u see dis tin wey I dey see ..... dat kam person dey room, I go dey boycott lectures o
Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by Tiffbuxas: 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
Igbo girls rock ..., yoro-bats suck ... lazy, deceitful, wayward and dirty cool
d tribalism Wen kill ur father generation na him go kill go and your children generation Wetin consign igbos and Yoruba on top towel pics..if u mention me u no go wake up in the morning

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by Venice789: 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
johnstar:

Chidinma spotted lipsrsealed
suck My ass
Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by Benwems(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
soberdrunk:
Chai!!! First from the left with yellow towel, i will just die there!!!! See as she fine like Disneyland animation!!! I am ready to spend my pension on her, nah this kain wife go dey inspire man to work hard!!!

Ps-The "wowo" people will soon come here and start hating............. angry angry
Mumu, for pussy when other guys don fvck tire!!!! Gerrahia mehn
Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by Godian45(m): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
OohMpa:
Remove that towel angry
U no well
Re: Checkout Photos Of Bridesmaids In Towels by fkdmods: 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:
Igbo girls rock ..., yoro-bats suck ... lazy, deceitful, wayward and dirty cool

There is nothing or no one more racist than a black man. And they have the nerve to call Americans racist. The playbook of racism was written in the genetic code of black animals like you. No wonder your society is completely and utterly phucked. You deserve it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Marries 2 Wives In Delta Same Time, Same Day (Photos) / Two Men Dancing At A Wedding In A Suggestive Manner Cause A Stir / Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.