Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,959 members, 7,960,021 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

Mother Abandoned Her New Born Baby Inside Taxi With A Note - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Abandoned Her New Born Baby Inside Taxi With A Note (931 Views)

Oko Polytechnic Student's Plan To Kill Her New Born Baby Fails (Graphic Photos) / Lady Deals With A White Man That Took Her Out On A Date And Abandoned Her To Pay / Mother Dumps New-born Baby Inside The Gutter And Takes Off (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Abandoned Her New Born Baby Inside Taxi With A Note by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 06, 2016
A new-born baby has been found hidden under the seat of a minibus taxi at the Pavilion, South Africa, on Sunday.
The baby was found with a note from his mother apologising for abandoning him and asking for forgiveness.Read the full and her reasons...

www.cheryldurusblog.com

Re: Mother Abandoned Her New Born Baby Inside Taxi With A Note by mznel(m): 10:32am On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Mother Abandoned Her New Born Baby Inside Taxi With A Note by ikp120(m): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2016
Really bad, but better than abortion cool
Re: Mother Abandoned Her New Born Baby Inside Taxi With A Note by Mynd44: 10:49am On Dec 06, 2016
ikp120:
Really bad, but better than abortion cool
WTF? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mother Abandoned Her New Born Baby Inside Taxi With A Note by ikp120(m): 10:54am On Dec 06, 2016
Mynd44:
WTF? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Lolzzz grin grin
At least the baby has hope na, and someone will end up claiming the kid.cool
Abeg don't ban me.lipsrsealed Boss just pardon my naivety embarassed
***Cries for mercy ***
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Abandoned Her New Born Baby Inside Taxi With A Note by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 06, 2016
It's far better than killing him, thank God the child is safe
Re: Mother Abandoned Her New Born Baby Inside Taxi With A Note by Fidelismaria: 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
ikp120:

Lolzzz grin grin

At least the baby has hope na, and someone will end up claiming the kid.cool

Abeg don't ban me.lipsrsealed
Boss just pardon my naivety embarassed

***Cries for mercy ***

grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

so u fit beg

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mother Abandoned Her New Born Baby Inside Taxi With A Note by ikp120(m): 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
Fidelismaria:

grin grin grin grin

so u fit beg

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Lolzzz grin grin grin
Re: Mother Abandoned Her New Born Baby Inside Taxi With A Note by AfroMighty(m): 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
I pray the child grow to be successful

(1) (Reply)

He Stoned This 3 Year Old Boy To Death(photo) / Calabar Gay anderson Ubetowan Says He Will Feel Fulfilled If He Sucks God's dick / See What Mob Did 2 Cucumber Seller Caught Spraying Urine On His Cucumbers In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.