Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,985 members, 7,873,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / . (1330 Views)

15k Facebook Group For Sale... 4k / Sold! 15k Facebook Group For Sale At A Giveaway Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Lautechgossip(m): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2016
I have a 15k plus Facebook page for sale

Price: 8000 naira

You can use the page to drive traffic to your site.
Re: . by Lautechgossip(m): 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
Available
Re: . by Lautechgossip(m): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
Still available
Re: . by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
Re: . by Lautechgossip(m): 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2016
Pogba:
Too small
Re: . by Nobody: 2:02am On Dec 12, 2016
Why did you remove me from the page after I bought the page from you for 6k just 2days ago?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Cheap: 9:10am On Dec 12, 2016
Pogba:
Why did you remove me from the page after I bought the page from you for 6k just 2days ago?

shocked
Screenshot it
Re: . by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 12, 2016
Here, i will so arrest this Idowu Babatunde

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Cheap: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Lautechgossip
Re: . by Lautechgossip(m): 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
Cheap:
Lautechgossip
Sir
Re: . by Cheap: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
Lautechgossip:

Sir

Kindly read this

Pogba:
Re: . by Lautechgossip(m): 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Cheap:

Kindly read this

I actually removed myself from the page on Friday he made the payment. Proof below and he confirmed no other admin was in the page again. Was shocked when he informed me earlier this morning that he was removed from getting page.

Re: . by Cheap: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
Lautechgossip:

I actually removed myself from the page on Friday he made the payment. Proof below and he confirmed no other admin was in the page again. Was shocked when he informed me earlier this morning that he was removed from getting page.

Pogba

is that true?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 13, 2016
Cheap, I have nothing to say to you

As for this issue, the Nigerian Police Force is handling it already. A case file has been created for Idowu Babatunde Olugbenga and Jinadu Ekundayo for fraud. Justice will be done and they will be brought to book.

I won't give anymore details for now.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by thereturnoflucy(m): 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
Pogba:
Cheap, I have nothing to say to you

As for this issue, the Nigerian Police Force is handling it already. A case file has been created for Idowu Babatunde Olugbenga and Jinadu Ekundayo for fraud. Justice will be done and they will be brought to book.

I won't give anymore details for now.

Be reasonable and stop using the NPF as a scarecrow... You paid for a FB page, you became the admin, all other Admins removed which left only you on the page, the next day you are removed from the page. Now with my experience its either you are the criminal or your acct was hacked by (a friend or hacker)....the only people you can blame are those who have access to your account. Stop making a fool of yourself by screaming NPF. I am even suspecting you
Re: . by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
I tried resisting replying you because you are part of the fraudsters but let me just put you out your misery...the police have all my evidences, and you all will be arrested soon. Take a look at the following snapshots.

I hope this evidences shuts u up for ever.

Slyr0x and adewasco2k take note of these fraudsters

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: . by Cheap: 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
Pogba:
I tried resisting replying you because you are part of the fraudsters but let me just put you out your misery...the police have all my evidences, and you all will be arrested soon. Take a look at the following snapshots.

I hope this evidences shuts u up for ever.

Slyr0x and adewasco2k take note of these fraudsters

yawa don... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Shopify Partner - Ask Me Any Question / Want Targeted Traffic To Your Website? Read Forum Traffic Secrets / The Login Page (in Drmwvr)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.