Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,086 members, 7,919,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:53 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1334 Views)

Which One Will U Choose As A Wife For U Or Ur Brother (photo) / Who Performs Better During Sex; U Or Ur Partner / Bruhhhh LMAOOOOOO, Does Ur Wife or woman Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2016
Re: . by jelil01: 10:37am On Dec 07, 2016
Hmmm.

Make i park first

Re: . by delishpot: 10:38am On Dec 07, 2016
How do people just openly curse others like this? Op answer ya question ya self. Your mom is dying and your wife is in labour choose one.

Must you guys always create tension in men's lives? Pitching mom against wife?

4 Likes

Re: . by jelil01: 10:41am On Dec 07, 2016
delishpot:
How do people just openly curse others like this? Op answer ya question ya self. Your mom is dying and your wife is in labour choose one.
op will definitely go for his wife. Because EFO is involved.

Op will say he his not God, he can't give life
Re: . by delishpot: 10:44am On Dec 07, 2016
jelil01:
op will definitely go for his wife. Because EFO is involved.

Op will say he his not God, he can't give life
Hahaha let him answer his question o. Between His moms cardiac arrest and his wife's emergency labour. The rest of us do not hope to be in his shoes.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 07, 2016
delishpot:

Must u Comment?
Re: . by yomi007k(m): 10:45am On Dec 07, 2016
delishpot:

God bless u my brother.

E be like him mama bin abandon am.

1 Like

Re: . by delishpot: 10:47am On Dec 07, 2016
Stretchi:

Must u Comment?

Must you force us to imagine our moms having cardiac arrest when our wives are in labour? Dem send you follow our happy moments in life?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 07, 2016
delishpot:

Must you force us to imagine our moms having cardiac arrest when our wives are in labour? Dem send you follow our happy moments in life?
Is ur Mum above death? I'm only putting u in a situation not condition,which includes me,I will choose my mum,who will u choose?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 07, 2016
Wife smiley

#YOLO
Re: . by delishpot: 10:53am On Dec 07, 2016
Stretchi:

Is ur Mum above death? I'm only putting u in a situation not condition,which includes me,I will choose my mum,who will u choose?

Well, I would not be in that position. My mom and I will be by my wife's side to welcome our new baby and pop champagne grin grin grin

For real sha, no need for the long talk, it all depends on how urgent the need is.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 07, 2016
delishpot:

Well, I would not be in that position. My mom and I will be by my wife's side to welcome our new baby and pop champagne grin grin grin

For real sha, no need for the long talk, it all depends on how urgent the need is.
Amen,now u talking.
Re: . by delishpot: 10:57am On Dec 07, 2016
Stretchi:

Amen u may leave now undecided

Thank you sir. Make I go chop. Come and join me. Maybe when you chop belefull, you go get better topic to post. You know, something uplifting and productive to discuss
Re: . by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 07, 2016
delishpot:

Thank you sir. Make I go chop. Come and join me. Maybe when you chop belefull, you go get better topic to post. You know, something uplifting and productive to discuss
Aii
Re: . by delishpot: 11:00am On Dec 07, 2016
Stretchi:

Amen,now u talking.

Hahaha, but bros, you havebto know that you can not just pick without considering circumstances. Your mom may have other kids around her while your wife may havenonly you as her family member. Its not just a cut and paste situation. Same way your wife may have a lot of people around her while you are the only relative around for your mom at that very moment. Marriage and family is not just cut and nail o.
Re: . by Splinz(m): 11:13am On Dec 07, 2016
May we never come to such a precarious situation. embarassed
Re: . by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 07, 2016
Seems d thread sounds rather derogatory, mynd44 pls delete it.
Apologies

(1) (Reply)

See The Moment A Sugar Mommy Having Se.x With Sugar Son Was Almost Caught By Hus / “I Am A LovePeddler, And I Have Slept With 2788 Men” — Nigerian Lady Says / Banky W Proposes To His Girlfriend.. This Is Lovely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.