Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,029 members, 7,960,285 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

'ABORTION',A Letter From A Child Who Wanted To Live. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'ABORTION',A Letter From A Child Who Wanted To Live. (514 Views)

Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her / Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car / Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'ABORTION',A Letter From A Child Who Wanted To Live. by OVI75(m): 11:09am On Dec 11, 2016
Dear Mum,
I have decided to talk to you and let you know my feelings. I stayed inside you for only a short while, I was very comfortable and warm, I felt really protected, i believed you were a special person because I ate the food you ate, i longed for the day i would see your face. nine months was a long time to wait but i was determined to wait, i had to be patient.

One day, i heard you conversing with a man about me, at some stage, You quarreled, then he offered you some money to get rid of me, i prayed for you to say no and i rejoiced at some point in my innocence that this meant that i would at least see you, the only person that i knew in the world, alas i was wrong.

I had forgotten this incident until one faithful afternoon I felt something very sharp object pierce my tiny ear, i jerked and winced silently, in pain i asked you to protect me, seconds later the object came fiercer than before my tiny me was being chopped, starting from the ears then my arms and legs it was an agonizing experience for both of us, though more for me because i felt i deserved to live. I wish then i had the power to resist what injustice was being done to me, but i was powerless and helpless knowing you were the only support i had to live.

Oh poor little me, no one came to my aid, my innocent me who have i wronged? who did i rob? which crime did i commit to deserve this death sentence? i guess it was an offence to enter your tummy at that time because i stole from no one, i killed no one, i couldn’t even talk lest someone says i was guilty of lying.

I deserved to live and so as the sharp object went through me i prayed silently to my Guardian Angel to ease or even stop my pain but.......

READ FULL WRITEUP HERE https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=766868316802152&id=633992156756436&_rdr

Re: 'ABORTION',A Letter From A Child Who Wanted To Live. by OVI75(m): 11:41am On Dec 11, 2016
Abortion has Been Left a Silent Topic While Unborn Children Are Killed..

Scientific Arguments Or Not,Those are Souls....

(1) (Reply)

Man Gets 75usd After Being Wrongly Imprisoned For 31 Years / Attacker Dressed As Santa Claus Opens Fire / Lagos Couple Beat Accountant To Death Over Chicken Roost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.