Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,763 members, 7,935,270 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:29 AM

... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (870 Views)

Incest,between A Sister & Brother, Can It Be Prevented Or Cured, Help! / Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) / How Lemon Juice And Hot Water May Help You Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Berrypie(f): 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: ... by Jafar1: 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
Berrypie:
Please, does anyone know of a proven method that can be used to preserve Zobo drink and Pineapple juice? In other words, how can I prevent my pineapple juice or Zobo drink from fermenting? How can I maintain the taste without the drink's taste going bad/sour?

freeze it
Re: ... by ThePost: 3:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
Generally, the activities of fermentation microbes are inhibited when the degree of temp is aggresively lowered. Although some microbes are on the other hand activated by that. That said, cooling or even freezing will help preserve the juices for few more days.
Re: ... by general111(m): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
Go to the market and buy preservative.apply and hope it preserves the taste for 3days.if you freeze zobo,it still loses its taste.
Re: ... by NoToPile: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
You can use lemon juice.
Re: ... by Berrypie(f): 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
ThePost:
Generally, the activities of fermentation microbes are inhibited when the degree of temp is aggresively lowered. Although some microbes are on the other hand activated by that. That said, cooling or even freezing will help preserve the juices for few more days.
Thanks, although freezing is out of the option. I am actually looking for other proven methods.
Re: ... by Berrypie(f): 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
NoToPile:
You can use lemon juice.
In what proportion please?
Re: ... by Berrypie(f): 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
Jafar1:
freeze it
Thanks but I don't want this option.
Re: ... by Berrypie(f): 2:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
Lalasticlala please I need the help of professionals on this topic. Google isn't forthcoming.
Re: ... by Allwility: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2016
Flash pasteurization.
I worked on this sometime in 2012. IMO, it's a better route if you don't want to go through the preservative path ie sodium benzoate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Do You Know This Woman? Is She Your Relative? / Home Care Service Provider / Male & Female Security Guards Urgently Needed To Work In Dubai. Not A Scam!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.