Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,995 members, 7,960,184 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

VIDEO: Woman Embarrasses Nanny Who Steals Jewelries And Clothes From Her Employe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: Woman Embarrasses Nanny Who Steals Jewelries And Clothes From Her Employe (1066 Views)

Edo: Pepper Spray Applied On Thief Who Steals From People Sleeping At Night / Woman Who Steals Used Pants In UNIOSUN For Ritual Caught / Yemisi Hassz Stabbed To Death By Her Nanny Who Fled With Her Valuables In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Woman Embarrasses Nanny Who Steals Jewelries And Clothes From Her Employe by dappyboy0489(m): 2:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
A woman shared this video of her nanny who steals from her and other people she works for. The lady said most of the items she stole aren't hers, so she's putting it out for the owners to come for them

Read what the employer sent to us after the cut...

"Blessing my nanny has been stealing from myself and so many other homes she must have worked and lived in.

She was about to travel home for Christmas when I discovered she's been stealing and also stole from my family friends homes where she was caught on camera stealing when she went there with my kids for the weekend.

She stole from two different homes in one weekend and she stole from both houses. Among her victims is Augustina. The same agent who brought her to me, took her to Augustina. .

I have decided to put this out here just in case you know her or anywhere she has worked before and just in case you recognise this jewelries as yours. She has since been taken to the Dolphin Estate police station in Lagos."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LecDwQ4yTSE&feature=youtu.be

Re: VIDEO: Woman Embarrasses Nanny Who Steals Jewelries And Clothes From Her Employe by INTROVERT(f): 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
Very bad..... Even pant and bra shocked
Re: VIDEO: Woman Embarrasses Nanny Who Steals Jewelries And Clothes From Her Employe by IVORY2009(m): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2016
INTROVERT:

Yes pant & bra for introvert to wear grin grin
Re: VIDEO: Woman Embarrasses Nanny Who Steals Jewelries And Clothes From Her Employe by Bigcake: 2:47am On Dec 17, 2016
INTROVERT:
As if you dont also steal things like these. introvert you a "Pot calling kettle black".
Re: VIDEO: Woman Embarrasses Nanny Who Steals Jewelries And Clothes From Her Employe by patola080(m): 6:11am On Dec 17, 2016
The name again pls

(1) (Reply)

Shameless Couple Caught Having S*x In A Busy Car Park In Broad Daylight / Lady's Corpse Dumped Overnight, Hair Shaved In Sapele, Delta State (photo) / Please Where Exactly Did This Crime Happen And When??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.