Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,164 members, 7,960,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

Protest At ABSUTH Over Unpaid Salaries (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Protest At ABSUTH Over Unpaid Salaries (Photos) (9394 Views)

Abia HMB Workers Protest, Shutdown Offices Over 11 Months Unpaid Salaries / Luth Doctors Protest 5 Months Unpaid Salaries / Unpaid Salaries: Osun Doctors In Street Protest Against Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest At ABSUTH Over Unpaid Salaries (Photos) by emerged01(m): 4:07pm On Dec 19, 2016
Na only aregbeshola own we dey hear. Breeze don blow we don see fowl yansh.

1 Like

Re: Protest At ABSUTH Over Unpaid Salaries (Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
snezBaba:

So APC now controls state salaries in ABIA abi undecided

Since na APC be the ruling party, anything that goes wrong will be blamed on them. Na so una blame PDP when they were in power. Whether na State or Federal level, APC must be blamed whether you like it or not.
Re: Protest At ABSUTH Over Unpaid Salaries (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 4:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
alaskido:
This our APC government self na wa o. Everywhere na STRIKE action.

One of the dead brain wailer who can't differentiate between APC and PDP but come to blame APC...

Abi is a PDP state so get your fact right..
Re: Protest At ABSUTH Over Unpaid Salaries (Photos) by teamchocolate: 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
In my opinion I think it's the primary n secondary health care that should be privatised because teaching and research goes on in the teaching hospital so who would pay for that

9jakohai:
Hospitals in Nigeria that are owned by state and LG areas find it difficult to fund them,selves because the patients pay very low hospital fees....and this has a bad effect on the budget.

Then there is the fact that funding from the state has fallen due to oil price shortfall.

In my opinion, teaching hospitals should be privatized....so that govt can focus on primary and secondary health care.

Re: Protest At ABSUTH Over Unpaid Salaries (Photos) by danot1030: 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
And this people from the SE will not let Aregbeshola rest.

1 Like

Re: Protest At ABSUTH Over Unpaid Salaries (Photos) by Emmitex(m): 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
it's not only the medical staffs. the teachers and other civil servants in abia state are owned 6 months salary. One would wonder where abia state is heading to. the state is in a big mess.

1 Like

Re: Protest At ABSUTH Over Unpaid Salaries (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
Workers don vex, oya governor do something, even if na four months pay make dem too enjoy xmas.
Re: Protest At ABSUTH Over Unpaid Salaries (Photos) by danosky91(m): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
9jakohai:
Hospitals in Nigeria that are owned by state and LG areas find it difficult to fund them,selves because the patients pay very low hospital fees....and this has a bad effect on the budget.

Then there is the fact that funding from the state has fallen due to oil price shortfall.

In my opinion, teaching hospitals should be privatized....so that govt can focus on primary and secondary health care.

u got it all wrong state owned institutions pay d most in all sector.bt dey cnt still finance dem selves always still waiting 4 allocations 4rm d state.vry bad i cnt blame y d govt owe dem salaries even though am a victim of it. A case study of abia state university check out their sch bills more than some private institution,yet dey still cnt finance demselves do all d money go to running d sch or ar dey remitted 2 d state, wich i knw is nt. God jst hlp us. Even d power sector dat was privatised i guess they hav overproofed demselves 2 zero competence. God jst save us in dis kwountri.
Re: Protest At ABSUTH Over Unpaid Salaries (Photos) by joekine: 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
9jakohai:

you stupid fellow just hear urself....
Re: Protest At ABSUTH Over Unpaid Salaries (Photos) by alaskido(m): 9:26am On Dec 20, 2016
APCmyheart:

One of the dead brain wailer who can't differentiate between APC and PDP but come to blame APC...

Abi is a PDP state so get your fact right..

It is a CHAIN REACTION my friend whether Abia is a PDP state or not. In every action there is always a reaction. Negative actions by the Federal led APC government will definitely affect the states irrespective of their party affiliation. Anyway thanks for calling me a dead brain wailer. You just made my day grin grin
Re: Protest At ABSUTH Over Unpaid Salaries (Photos) by ebereokey(m): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
Tell anybody that cares that if I have my way I will bomb all the government officials starting from the presidio,governors,senators and house members of house, how many times have the embark of strike or complained of not paying them, I rest my case here
Re: Protest At ABSUTH Over Unpaid Salaries (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
joekine:
you stupid fellow just hear urself....

My dear joekine

Many years ago, I once used the same words, or similar words , that you have addressed me with in addressing someone who I barely knew. I remember clearly two things, that I regretted using the words as soon as they came out, and instead of convincing the person I called using that word about the rightfulness of my argument, I merely caused a great deal of pain or hurt to that person.

It is obvious you disagreed with my original post. And yes, in writing what I wrote, I took into consideration the fact that people would disagree with me, as such I am not angry with you for disagreeing with me, or for even implying that my ideas were made with zero consideration for the suffering of others. But in the rush to show me the error of my ways, you did not give me a good reason why I was wrong , and you did not explain in detail as to why you called me what you just called me.

And that is a problem. You see, I do not take criticism well....it is a weakness of mine. But, over the years, I have learned the hard way that refusing to listen to one's critics can be very bad for one's life, both physically and spiritually. So, I do try to listen to my critics from time to time. I agree, I should listen more often. You were right to criticise me, but you still denied me the benefit of your wisdom and experience that you used to call me what you called me.

As such, I am left at a loss. And I do not know where I went wrong. But this is a internet forum. What we say here may be forgotten in a thousand years from now....or even five years from now.

But I will give you a piece of friendly advice....the next time you criticise someone, tell then why you are making the criticisim. You would give a lot of help to many people, and who knows, you may set a lot of people on the right path in life.Because, not everyone is like me. Not everyone is that easy to convince. And the strength of a good argument is in the points marshaled to defend your position. This is an internet forum, and you have made a criticism, or an argument if you will, but you have denied me and many other readers the benefit of knowing the points that lead to your argument. And that is a bad thing.

So , argue , but always with well marshaled points.

And by the way, I love you.

Thanks and good evening.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Effects Of Bathing With Hot/warm Water / How To Use Black Seed/oil (dosage) / Rotary District Governor Mike Omotosho Walks To End Polio (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.