Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,991 members, 7,963,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:33 AM

Let Us Pray For Maryam Babaginda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let Us Pray For Maryam Babaginda (607 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) / Maryam Abacha & Her Daughters In Aso Rock (Throwback Pic) / Maryam Abacha & Her Grandchildren (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Pray For Maryam Babaginda by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:07am On Nov 17, 2009
please don't crucify me oh, just out of been patrotic, i implored all Nigerians and friends of 9ja to pray for the former 1st lady to survive this cancer sickness and using her as a point of contact to other. God bless you and bless the Federal republic of Nigeria Amen.
Re: Let Us Pray For Maryam Babaginda by Beaf: 7:10am On Nov 17, 2009
How is it "patriotic" to pray for Miryam?
Since when did arse licking become patriotic? angry
Re: Let Us Pray For Maryam Babaginda by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:30am On Nov 17, 2009
Every one knows what has been done by her husband, but that should not be our yard stick. we still Have God to judge 4 us.
Re: Let Us Pray For Maryam Babaginda by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 17, 2009
Handsomeemmy:

Every one knows what has been done by her husband, but that should not be our yard stick. we still Have God to judge 4 us.

What of those that doesnt believe in your "god"?
Re: Let Us Pray For Maryam Babaginda by princekevo(m): 7:43am On Nov 17, 2009
Handsomeemmy:

How much were you paid for this campaign for prayers? Maryam Babangida does not need my prayer to live or die neither does she need anyone's prayer. If God says it's her time to die then he should die and if otherwise good for her. Nothing makes her that special from other Nigerians who dies everyday.
Re: Let Us Pray For Maryam Babaginda by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2009
I was not paid a dine, and i will be the last man that will collect money to pray. secondly, she is not different from other 9ja, but remember she is a Nigeria also and God's creation.
Re: Let Us Pray For Maryam Babaginda by ChuckD2(m): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2009
We'll all die someday so what's the big deal? She has cancer so you should pray that she dies quickly and without pain instead of staying alive and suffering. And please in your prayer, don't forget to include her husband to the list too. He too should die quickly and without pain, LOL grin
Re: Let Us Pray For Maryam Babaginda by yemmight(m): 11:21am On Nov 17, 2009
@ Poster,

We have already prayed for him and God is answering prayers and you know that Nigerians are prayer warriors. But dont 4get they prayed for U17 until final but we lost. I hope this will not be applicable for Mariam.
Re: Let Us Pray For Maryam Babaginda by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2009
Let the will of God be done

(1) (Reply)

Governor Fashola Why! / Do We Need To Be A Member Reformed Nigeria Network? / Kidnapping Is Crime Against Humanity - State Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.