Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,081 members, 7,936,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 12:39 PM

Philanthropy Of A Selfless Young Man. ...the Recoba Story... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Philanthropy Of A Selfless Young Man. ...the Recoba Story... (415 Views)

Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] / Banger 'Knockout' Shatters A Young Man's Hand Last Night (Graphic Pics) / Disabled Young Man On Crutches Shares His Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philanthropy Of A Selfless Young Man. ...the Recoba Story... by odogwu9(m): 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
A good heart they say is a priceless jewel..A young man named Nwangwu Recoba Timothy has taken it upon himself to put smiles on the faces of the less privileged in the streets of Abuja by sharing foodstuffs,drinks and little cash. Recoba as he is fondly called is a Teacher in one the private schools in Abuja. It is quite surprising to see such gesture coming from a young individual who earns so little. .
Thank God it went down well, though the enemy struck but God was there to defend us.... Thank to this boys and girls who volunteered to help me out..... # LET'S FEED THE POOR#

Re: Philanthropy Of A Selfless Young Man. ...the Recoba Story... by odogwu9(m): 9:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nwangwu Recoba Timothy

These wouldn't have gone well without dis guys and the beautiful lady behind d camera... Tanx Precious Elegant for taking d pix and providing part of the water and u helped package the meal, tanx to Mary Maria, for d Happy Hour u brought, tanx to d boys that did most of the Labour... Without you I won't have achieved my dream.... I pray God will bless u all and defend u all in times of need.... And for all of you that prayed for me tank you... Your prayers did great... You wouldn't believe that some people were not happy that we have food to the poor.... I will keep doing this every month by God's grace till I die....

Re: Philanthropy Of A Selfless Young Man. ...the Recoba Story... by odogwu9(m): 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nwangwu Recoba Timothy
4 hrs ·
To me, Christmas is living for others and not just for yourself... Happy Christmas and do have a better new year

Re: Philanthropy Of A Selfless Young Man. ...the Recoba Story... by odogwu9(m): 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nwangwu Recoba Timothy

And this girl made me cry at last.... She told me she hasn't eaten in over 4 days and that I just saved her life... She went on to tell me that the are prone to sexual abuse, rape, beating and sometimes d are sold into slavery..... God..... People let's save a soul.... Even 100 naira a day can help put a smile on someone's face.... Let's come together and make dis world a better place...

Re: Philanthropy Of A Selfless Young Man. ...the Recoba Story... by odogwu9(m): 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nwangwu Recoba Timothy
4 hrs ·
It was suppose to be 60 mouths to feed but God who is the great multiplier did what he alone knows how to do... We ended up feeding over 100 mouths..... # LET'S FEED THE POOR#

(1) (Reply)

Apples Fight Heart Disease,strokes And Some Other Diseases / The Cure For Hepatitis B And C...{with pic}. / 10 Best Foods To Boost Your Brain Power And Memory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.