Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,978 members, 7,936,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 04:25 AM

Actress Lilian Esoro Removes Franklin From Her Instagram Name (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Lilian Esoro Removes Franklin From Her Instagram Name (photos) (1298 Views)

Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK / Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) / Fans Ask Adesua Why She Hasn't Edited Her Instagram Name To 'mrs Wellington' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Lilian Esoro Removes Franklin From Her Instagram Name (photos) by ObiOmaMu: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2016
Nollywood actress Lilian Esoro used to have her husband Ubi 's surname Franklin on her Instagram page.

I was going to say ''Sadly, that has disappeared now''. But I don't even know if Lilian thinks that's sad. So I'll just say - That has disappeared now. See what her page currently looks like.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/12/actress-lilian-esoro-removes-franklin-instagram.html

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Removes Franklin From Her Instagram Name (photos) by sapien(m): 11:37am On Dec 27, 2016
Immature woman!
Yeyebrity!

1 Like

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Removes Franklin From Her Instagram Name (photos) by sholatem(f): 11:40am On Dec 27, 2016
I just think that when u look back in d next 5 years, u wil love d way u walk out of your marriage madam

2 Likes

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Removes Franklin From Her Instagram Name (photos) by dingbang(m): 11:46am On Dec 27, 2016
Marriage ain't ur normal day to day relationships... Its for the strong
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Removes Franklin From Her Instagram Name (photos) by realborn(m): 11:46am On Dec 27, 2016
There is more that is left unsaid. In the open we all blame her. There is something in the closet this duo aint telling us.

Never marry a man you never think you will love. Ensure you have some feelings for him at the least. I absolutely doubt Lilian felt anything other than the opulent paraphernalia whose effect has waned and withered.

She seems happy to be separated. She seems free! angry
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Removes Franklin From Her Instagram Name (photos) by Favorite1: 11:46am On Dec 27, 2016
Ayam not understanding...... spent millions for wedding.... travel abroad to give birth.... scattered triple M records.... just walk away.... all in 1 year of marriage?

This is the definition of KARASHIKA!!!
kwantinue

6 Likes

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Removes Franklin From Her Instagram Name (photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2016
The guy rushed into the marriage. Maybe he was expecting Linda to spend for him since she is a "top nollywood actress". Male gold digger things. shocked And Girls like this Linda can be very materialistic and demanding at the same time. You go fear the kind money way she go dey ask a Nigerian music producer. Asin mehnn..... grin

And I no think say my bro frankin get enuf money to dey spend for this Linda, so Linda just had to bounce the guy since he is broke. I don't want to say this, but people shd always marry their class o'jere. No go marry woman way pass your power financially.
embarassed
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Removes Franklin From Her Instagram Name (photos) by vicstar(m): 11:49am On Dec 27, 2016
• too busy to notice angry •°•
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Removes Franklin From Her Instagram Name (photos) by saxwizard(m): 11:55am On Dec 27, 2016
ko kan aye
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Removes Franklin From Her Instagram Name (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2016
Most of Nigeria's celebs marriage or abii marriages are like MTN bonus wey no dey last
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Removes Franklin From Her Instagram Name (photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2016

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Removes Franklin From Her Instagram Name (photos) by Nogodye(m): 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
They think marriage will always be on a bed of roses...it is not like relationship.Only the strong survive to give a testimony how he/she overcomes the trial time...

(1) (Reply)

Alicia Keys Stuns In Ankara Turban For Allure Magazine / Popular Blogger, Linda Ikeji Has A S3x Tape ??? / #bbnaija: Gifty Was A Local Hairdresser Before Big Brother Naija, See Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.