Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,190 members, 7,936,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:42 PM

Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You (8056 Views)

Lady’s Skirt Burnt As Her Phone Explodes Today, At The Benin Market / Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) / Nigerian Lady Electrocuted By Her Phone Connected To Light While Asleep(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You by mrjef: 3:14am On Dec 28, 2016
It was reported that the 19yr old Brazilian girl, Adriana Andrade was cheating on her boyfriend has swallowed her Smartphone to prevent the guy from reading recent chats.

The innocent boy demanded to see her phone, he was suspecting the fact that she was cheating on him, instead of the girl to ask for forgiveness or even delete the recent chats, she swallowed her phone.

- See photos and more reasons at: http://www.jeftechworld..com/2016/12/meet-girl-that-swallowed-her-phonephotos.html

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You by mrjef: 3:15am On Dec 28, 2016
Hmmm
Very funny

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You by chiefolododo(m): 3:31am On Dec 28, 2016
Okay
Re: Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You by DuruCrusher(m): 5:47am On Dec 28, 2016
Think she's West brazilian. ....not surprised
Re: Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You by DjAndroid: 5:54am On Dec 28, 2016
This story is very stale. It happend about 5 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You by Judasjudas(m): 6:16am On Dec 28, 2016
undecidedShe go sabi swallow expo sheets o .. She go sabi swallow expo sheets o ..

1 Like

Re: Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You by mrjef: 6:23am On Dec 28, 2016
Judasjudas:
undecidedShe go sabi swallow expo sheets o .. She go sabi swallow expo sheets o ..

lolzzz
Re: Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You by iammdshola(m): 7:09am On Dec 28, 2016
lorititiyi
Re: Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You by IBBULcampusGIST(f): 7:40am On Dec 28, 2016
If you continue with this kind of fake news in your blog, then I'm sorry you won't go far

1 Like

Re: Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 28, 2016
Mmm Yummy tongue
Re: Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You by Tjohnnay: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2016
Mod why una no get sense na

Weytn i do wey una ban me for 2weeks nw

Una wn carry dis useless character enter new year??

Na wao

Bck to s topic

Odi egwu
Re: Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You by Princemodris(m): 9:21am On Dec 28, 2016
cry

Re: Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You by MarkGeraldo(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2016
She for swallow the guy nau...its SMH! undecided
Re: Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You by mrjef: 11:57am On Dec 28, 2016
MarkGeraldo:
She for swallow the guy nau...its SMH! undecided

Omo see teeth
Re: Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You by sxthizback: 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
Watch new funny crew and their latest videos
Trust me its funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAVQ0FVfO7g
Re: Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You by omotolly22(f): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
lol
Re: Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You by mrjef: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
sxthizback:
Watch new funny crew and their latest videos
Trust me its funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAVQ0FVfO7g

hmmm
nice video

1 Like

Re: Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You by alex81(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2016
Op

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2016
kk
Re: Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You by ichommy(m): 5:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
Speechless
Re: Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You by mrjef: 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
alex81:
Op

yh its old but just wanted people to know DAT such tinz happen
Re: Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You by mrjef: 5:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
alex81:
Op

yh its old but just wanted people to know DAT such tinz happen
Re: Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You by firstclassmumu: 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hahahaha so you expect buhari to believe this sh.it?
Re: Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You by Ikigia: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2016
I see...
Re: Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
Lolz.....I even thought she swallowed it in exam hall ni,,,......I go fill form for her straight.....if she like make she swallow her I.D card....i go find her matric.
Re: Meet The Girl That Swallowed Her Phone(shocking Photos) Reason Will Shock You by mrjef: 1:25am On Dec 29, 2016
wiztobet:
Lolz.....I even thought she swallowed it in exam hall ni,,,......I go fill form for her straight.....if she like make she swallow her I.D card....i go find her matric.

lolzzzz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flash Nokia Phone Online! / Why The Itel It1516plus Is A Money Saver Phone / How Can I Download 2go For Samsung E2222

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.