Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,680 members, 7,938,062 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 04:27 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3978 Views)

I'ld Rather Remain Single Forever Than Date A Boring Girl Again. / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: . by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 31, 2017
Maychang:
How about removing the "sleep with anyone" part. We are women and the world is not fair to us...hence, we gotta be careful what we do.

You can go on random dates, that helps you to meet different guys and understand each kind.

I suggest you take a break off any type of relationship, FWB, random bleeps etc.... and improve yourself.

Naturally, the man that suits you would come.

I keep hearing random dates. It would be nice to know how my GF will feel if she sees me every weekend with diff random girls at the cinemas. Just to meet diff girls & understand which kind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Would Gladly Die Here! Oh Roman Goddess, Just One Shot Please / Is It Possible To Not Kiss During Sex? / List Of Best Sex Positions When The joystick Is Very Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.