Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,945 members, 7,963,014 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Customised Plastic Handfans - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Customised Plastic Handfans (968 Views)

Need Customised Sellotapes / Get this Season's Greetings video customised for ur biz for just N2k! / Customised Tissue Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customised Plastic Handfans by iamBETHELMENDEL: 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
A cool way to advertise, custom printed hand fans make versatile and affordable marketing pieces. Perfect for promotions, weddings, concerts, sporting events, festivals, and more, our huge selection of hand fans are a great way to distribute your message to a crowd.
here are ways to use our customised hand fans:
Promotional Hand Fans - Get noticed and stay remembered.
Party Favors - Personalized favors for parties and special events.
Invitations - Print your invitations on fans.
Menus - Print your menu on a fan for restaurants and events.
Table Markers - Fans make elegant and unique table markers.
Auction Paddles - Personalized fans printed with consecutive numbering.
Event Programs - Why not print your event programs on a fan to keep your guests cool?
Other services we offer include:
* Metal I.D cards
* Metal club membership cards
* Metal invitation cards i.e weddings,birthdays,funerals etc
* Plastic business cards i.e we have the Opaque and Transparent ones
* Customised paper airfreshner
* Epoxy car stickers for Churches
* Packaging;food packaging solution
we are located at no:27 Atinuke Olabanji street,off John Olugbo street,Balogun bus stop ikeja Lagos. bethelmendelsprintdotcom

Re: Customised Plastic Handfans by iamBETHELMENDEL: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
Corporate identity is the most valuable asset, a most powerful visual communication that a business has. In the business world if there isn’t anything on your business card that can reminds people of your interaction, your business card can end up in the garbage.Having metal business cards are a guaranteed way to have your company's brand name remembered by all who see it.It stands you out in the crowd because it is unique,classy and of course more durable than paper cards,
Our other services include: *The metal business cards
* Metal I.D cards
* Customised handfans
* promotional/corporate gift items
we are located at no:27 Atinuke Olabanji street,off John Olugbo street,Balogun bus stop ikeja Lagos. bethelmendelsprintdotcom

Re: Customised Plastic Handfans by iamBETHELMENDEL: 4:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Customised paper airfreshner can be used in a number of ways;it can be used by companies to showcase their logo and or products,can take the shape of company logo if you like;and handed out to their customers to hang in their cars,homes,offices e.t.c.Can be used in the hospitality service to promote brand name by handing it to their customers thereby promoting brand name and attracting more customers.By churches to attract new members,Politicians however cannot be left out in this as their pictures and party logo can be put on these customised paper airfreshners during electoral campaigns.
Our other services include: *The metal business cards
* Metal I.D cards
* Customised handfans
* promotional/corporate gift items

Re: Customised Plastic Handfans by iamBETHELMENDEL: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
supplying churches promotional customised 3D epoxy stickers is a business you can do without capital or office!These stickers are designed with the church logo,usually they are pasted at the back of cars to promote the image of the church.considering the number of churches and their aggressiveness to attract new members plus the fact that members love to show off their church identity,it is also a means of generating funds for the church as the church can encourage their members to buy them to stick on their cars and of course give it out during evangelism.The epoxy car stickers helps to create enormous awareness for the church corporate identity.

Re: Customised Plastic Handfans by iamBETHELMENDEL: 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
we offer a wide range of promotional/gift items for individuals and corporate bodies alike
Other services we offer include:
* Metal I.D cards

(1) (Reply)

Buy These Clean Cat Grader 14E / Captain Cook Bread... Imminent Collapse Near... / Mini Importation Business In Nigeria: Guide On How To Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.