Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,870 members, 7,962,839 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

Please Let's Educate Our Self On This - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Let's Educate Our Self On This (446 Views)

We Need To Educate Our Parents. Everything That Sounds Crazy Aint Rituals. / 10 Places To Educate Yourself Online For Free With Certificates Awarded / If You Did Your 2017 UTME At Kemade Highflyer, Please Let's Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Let's Educate Our Self On This by bobbybrown007: 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
IS it wise for a man married or not to follow his WOMAN/GIRL friend to the market? Because I went to the market to buy some food sturf so I over heard some ladies saying nawa ooooooo, which kind love be this so this woman nor fit come on her own come buy something by her self say nah must say the boyfrnd go follow her come market. Then the other lady was like: after if the girl ask am say make she bring money for things now he go don use I'm head calculate am. ME: was like nah love be that nah say nah crime to follow your guy go market? The last lady was like I day see some men if them come with their guy the guy go just dae one side till she buy finish before dem go dae go huse.
So my people is it right or wrong to go with your guy to the market? YES or NO and a very good explanation thank you
Re: Please Let's Educate Our Self On This by SexyNairalander: 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
its good, when you are less busy and she accept

besides wetin concern market woman and love. . .all they wanna hear is money

(1) (Reply)

How To Prove Trig Identities / Sap Plant Maintenance(pm)online Training|hyderabad|usa|uk / Billings Of Ican/acca Weekend Classes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.