Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,684 members, 7,892,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:41 PM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (4217 Views)

I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me / https://www.xvideos.com / How I Disvirgined My Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Bankalert(m): 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
Re: ... by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
We are waiting
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
We are waiting

Re: ... by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
comradespade:

What I do na... Shea you don't know I love these kinda stories.

Op... I really love your story title... let's work to make it more better.

Hit me up.
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

What I do na... Shea you don't know I love these kinda stories.
Op... I really love your story title... let's work to make it more better.
Hit me up.

sir, but am not the o.pcheesy
Re: ... by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
comradespade:

sir, but am not the o.pcheesy

I know na... I just alerted his attention through my mention to you... cheesy

Let's not derail joor.
Re: ... by Bankalert(m): 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
sorry the network on nairaland has caused the creation of anoda thread....but i will also post the continuation here
Re: ... by Bankalert(m): 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I know na... I just alerted his attention through my mention to you... cheesy

Let's not derail joor.

how did u know my surname THE DERAILER (if there is any word like that:-/)
Re: ... by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
comradespade:

how did u know my surname THE DERAILER (if there is any word like that:-/)

lol.. bye cheesy
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

lol.. bye cheesy

oga where u dey run go?
Re: ... by Coyotejack(m): 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
Come and finish fast fast...OP undecided
Re: ... by Bankalert(m): 12:02am On Jan 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: ... by Bankalert(m): 12:06am On Jan 05, 2017
Uh....dis is the last part...stay tuned. IT IS ABOUT TO GET STEAMY!!!!
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 05, 2017
Kontinue!!!
Re: ... by Bankalert(m): 12:22am On Jan 05, 2017
Re: ... by nerdfrost(m): 12:57am On Jan 05, 2017
angry angry wey the rest
Re: ... by Bankalert(m): 1:10am On Jan 05, 2017
story continued...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by harry2ve(m): 1:19am On Jan 05, 2017
lol
Re: ... by pitiful(m): 1:31am On Jan 05, 2017
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ... by jelil01: 1:37am On Jan 05, 2017
Lol
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 05, 2017
I want to experience intimacy in sex nt jst senseless banging dt amounts to notin.

If only you had realised this earlier.

1 Like

Re: ... by egbabiekperemo1: 5:56am On Jan 05, 2017
Bankalert:
Continued....
During my NYSC year, i was posted particularly
to lagos state to serve. But all through i still
could not get laid despite meeting new chicks
from different works of life. Partly because i
wasnt ready to try and chase any lady only to
be disappointed...i have had that a few too
many times.
I don't drink alcohol but it doesn't mean i have
never taken alcohol i.e beer, spirit.....but in
small quantities. So a friend of mine took out
to a part of lagos particularly AJEGUNLE( Hmm
dt place is something else). He bought me a
bottle of beer in a bar in close proximity with a
Hotel and brothel...if u know wilmer street in
Ajegunle...there is are two tall buildings facing
each other....i got disvirgined in one of them.
so while drinking the beer he started to tell me
stories of his escapades with ladies and
all...Deep in my mind, i wanted to be that kind
of guy. Sometimes when i tell people i have
never had sex, they dont believe me coz am
cute, with quite a good number of female
friends. But in truth i have NEVER penetrated a
woman's Veejay.
So after series of masturbation due to high
testosterone and all, i decided to give sex a try.
I decided to visit that brothel told you about
facing another tall hotel building more or less a
brothel.
On that fateful day, i went there in the evening
around 8:00 pm...i was even ashamed of
entering there afraid someone i know will see
me going in there....
To be continued....in a moment.

Wont be surprised if that your friend is silly poweredcom
Re: ... by dingbang(m): 6:07am On Jan 05, 2017
Bankalert:
story continued....

So i was dumdfounded after she told me that... Meanwhile i felt a little embarrased pulling down everytin i wore for the first time in my life to expose my dicck to a woman. she told me to come closer so as to put the condom on. She touched my dick and started to rub and massage it how they know well. It was a bit frustrating for her because i was kind of disappointed that i was not going to see her breast coz i paid her just one thousand naira only. .I love sucking ladies boobs. It is a turn on for me seeing them moan. so it affected my dicck but after a minute it got very erect and she slid the condom over my dick and positioned herself on the bed. Trully i was really novice coz when i look back at that moment i knew if i had known better i would have utilised my 1k very well by doing doggy style or sometin interesting. Bt i just wanted to fvck, thats all.
She switched off the light and went to the bed. Then she opened her legs to expose the honey pot. in my mind i was lyk...here comes the moment finally.

Before i slid my dicck into her veejay i asked her if i could put on the light and she said yes. I wanted to see her face while i bleeped her. After putting on the light, i went back to the bed and positioned myself to entered the gates of ecstacy. I widen her legs to gain more access since i was tall. Then i slid my dicck into her. The feeling i had when my dicck was in her was even more satisfying than when i ejaculated. Then i started to pump her veejay....in a matter of some seconds my dicck slipped out...then i fixed it in again and was pumping. She did not even flinch when i pushed all the lenght of my dicck harder to explore her depths. She jst laid back lyk a log of wood and waited for me to finish. i tried to kiss her neck and she shrugged and told me to jst fvck her. i obeyed lyk a sheep. In lyk less than two minutes i felt an ejaculation coming and i was disappointed at myself. I thought i could go on for lyk 5- 10 mins...but here i was barely 2 mins and i was ejaculating. My pride shrunk lyk my dick after ejaculation. I felt bad about it. Meanwhile she felt i must have lost my hard on inside her...she was lyk "wait let me check something"...i just reluctantly removed my shrunken diick from her pvssy. She was not happy that i still had my dicck in her after i ejaculated in the condom. "If the condom burst inside me nw, nah sorry you go tell me" she stated with some displeasure written over her face.
So she took a tissue and rolled the condom out of my dicck and flushed it in the toilet. What an experience i thought to myself
We had barely finished when there was a knock on her door. Na wa oooo! dey no dey tire... i thought to myself.
i was dissapointed dt i did nt get more from her and glad dt i had truly been disvirgined nw. i left the brothel ASAP.
Meanwhile i also felt bad that i had committed fornication... But a part of me said it was a necessary evil. It had to be done and over with. That was the first and last time i would ever patronise an olosho though.
I want to experience intimacy in sex nt jst senseless banging dt amounts to notin.

And as an advice, Never patronise an olosho. Avoid it whichever way you can. There is sometin about them that does not go down well with people who patronise them.
Well as for me am coveredsmiley smiley wink....even in my Weakness God's still got me.
Thanks for reading.
Stay safe!!!
Bye wink
how can u say u were a virgin and you love sucking boobs... Really?

1 Like

Re: ... by Malayy(m): 8:06am On Jan 06, 2017
you will still go back to that life. that's what I said when I first patronized them in 2013..
Re: ... by poweredcom(m): 8:20am On Jan 06, 2017
Bankalert:
story continued....

So i was dumdfounded after she told me that... Meanwhile i felt a little embarrased pulling down everytin i wore for the first time in my life to expose my dicck to a woman. she told me to come closer so as to put the condom on. She touched my dick and started to rub and massage it how they know well. It was a bit frustrating for her because i was kind of disappointed that i was not going to see her breast coz i paid her just one thousand naira only. I love sucking ladies boobs. It is a turn on for me seeing them moan. so it affected my dicck but after a minute it got very erect and she slid the condom over my dick and positioned herself on the bed. Trully i was really novice coz when i look back at that moment i knew if i had known better i would have utilised my 1k very well by doing doggy style or sometin interesting. Bt i just wanted to fvck, thats all.
She switched off the light and went to the bed. Then she opened her legs to expose the honey pot. in my mind i was lyk...here comes the moment finally.

Before i slid my dicck into her veejay i asked her if i could put on the light and she said yes. I wanted to see her face while i bleeped her. After putting on the light, i went back to the bed and positioned myself to entered the gates of ecstacy. I widen her legs to gain more access since i was tall. Then i slid my dicck into her. The feeling i had when my dicck was in her was even more satisfying than when i ejaculated. Then i started to pump her veejay....in a matter of some seconds my dicck slipped out...then i fixed it in again and was pumping. She did not even flinch when i pushed all the lenght of my dicck harder to explore her depths. She jst laid back lyk a log of wood and waited for me to finish. i tried to kiss her neck and she shrugged and told me to jst fvck her. i obeyed lyk a sheep. In lyk less than two minutes i felt an ejaculation coming and i was disappointed at myself. I thought i could go on for lyk 5- 10 mins...but here i was barely 2 mins and i was ejaculating. My pride shrunk lyk my dick after ejaculation. I felt bad about it. Meanwhile she felt i must have lost my hard on inside her...she was lyk "wait let me check something"...i just reluctantly removed my shrunken diick from her pvssy. She was not happy that i still had my dicck in her after i ejaculated in the condom. "If the condom burst inside me nw, nah sorry you go tell me" she stated with some displeasure written over her face.
So she took a tissue and rolled the condom out of my dicck and flushed it in the toilet. What an experience i thought to myself
We had barely finished when there was a knock on her door. Na wa oooo! dey no dey tire... i thought to myself.
i was dissapointed dt i did nt get more from her and glad dt i had truly been disvirgined nw. i left the brothel ASAP.
Meanwhile i also felt bad that i had committed fornication... But a part of me said it was a necessary evil. It had to be done and over with. That was the first and last time i would ever patronise an olosho though.

And as an advice, Never patronise an olosho. Avoid it whichever way you can. There is sometin about them that does not go down well with people who patronise them.
Well as for me am coveredsmiley smiley wink....even in my Weakness God's still got me.
Thanks for reading.
Stay safe!!!
Bye wink

oga when u don enjoy ur self u come de preach to us...say make we no patronise olosho...lemme tell u almost all girls these days are ashewo....if you dont know..just bang and get ya dick outta dem...ok.......

egbabiekperemo1:

Wont be surprised if that your friend is silly poweredcom

nigga....u gotta get a life..this is 2017.....fool

(1) (Reply)

A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? / The 3 P’s Every Man Should Possess In A Relationship / I Send Recharge Cards But She Doesnt Call Or Text But Says She Loves Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.