Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,090 members, 7,922,647 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:48 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (655 Views)

It's Fine As Long As It's The Woman Hitting The Man. / Did I Act Too Desperate?? / Is It My Fault That I'm A Bastard? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 3:54am On Jan 08, 2017
Re: . by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 08, 2017
Is there a specific reason behind it?
Re: . by Chanchit: 5:36am On Jan 08, 2017
Oga, that's their business biko. If it makes them happy, then its fine.
Re: . by petrov10: 5:48am On Jan 08, 2017
op so you have plenty bleeps in your pocket eh?

y not give a few out you selfish nan I'm spent. gat no more bleeps man
Re: . by sisisioge: 6:23am On Jan 08, 2017
Hmmmmm....

I suppose the black girls that have legit mixed coloured babies are mentally enslaved too. Or the white girls with the mixed babies who aren't legit too. Of course, the black thirty somethings with illegit babies are OK so long as their babies are same colour.... undecided

Life is all about choices dude...whatever rocks your boat. A woman has the free will to have a child at anytime of her life so long as she's responsible enough for the out come. The choice of who the sperm donor is is all hers to make...designer babies: skin colour, intelligence, physical attributes, temperaments, health , etc. All na choice! Bite tongue
Re: . by George22016(m): 6:31am On Jan 08, 2017
A lot of active girls commenting without sense on this forum will end up that way.No be swear.that's just d way it is

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Family Tie A Phone To Their Car's Inner Mirror To Watch A Movie / 5 Fantastic Safari Honeymoon Destination In Africa / Janet Jackson Emerges With A Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.