Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,748 members, 7,962,435 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

Why Do You Find Mostly Women In Churches Than Men - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do You Find Mostly Women In Churches Than Men (568 Views)

Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded / Why Do We Have More Ladies In Churches Than Men? / Comedians Shouldn't Be Allowed To Perform In Churches - Lagos Pastor (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Find Mostly Women In Churches Than Men by wintersnow(m): 7:42am On Jan 08, 2017
Thus issue I've been pondering me for a while, almost all the churches I've visited I observed that the number of females to male is not even, you find more females in churches than male.... Any genuine reason for this?
Re: Why Do You Find Mostly Women In Churches Than Men by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:44am On Jan 08, 2017
I guess because they are more gullible than men

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Find Mostly Women In Churches Than Men by Agadsman(m): 7:57am On Jan 08, 2017
I think the reason is because women are more religious than men...... I stand to be corrected tho.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Find Mostly Women In Churches Than Men by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 08, 2017
Even census statistics shows that there are more women than men in the world.

My own question now is if the bible say one man one wife, how is it gonna be possible for all the women to marry.

I do pity them sometimes cus apart from number sef, everything about them seem to be a wide bowl of desire that an average man can't completely feel.
Re: Why Do You Find Mostly Women In Churches Than Men by ihimiray(m): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2017
Na Satan go church pass Dis days
Re: Why Do You Find Mostly Women In Churches Than Men by BlackDBagba: 8:22am On Jan 08, 2017
The primary purpose of a woman in church is to find husband, keep husband, get pregnant for husband, stop husband from chasing other women, and anything else that concerns husband's.
And the husband's are not even in church grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Find Mostly Women In Churches Than Men by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 08, 2017
Witches! grin
Only just few of em are innocent. cool
Why is it more of the women that fall under anointing during deliverance should come to mind here. grin
Re: Why Do You Find Mostly Women In Churches Than Men by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 08, 2017
grin

1. Women are more gullible than men.

2. Women are more in numbers than men.

3. Women are more religious than men.

You can add the rest

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Find Mostly Women In Churches Than Men by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:26am On Jan 08, 2017
Because women desire Hope and Comfort more than men.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Find Mostly Women In Churches Than Men by wordbank(m): 8:52am On Jan 08, 2017
Do otherwise and be known as LovePeddler

(1) (Reply)

Salvation Ministries Decleared Sunday 26th Of February Is 'friends Sunday' / Mrs Otobo Should Put Her Facts Well Together Before Coming Out To Spill Trash! / Indulgence And The Assemblage Point (Nagualism).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.