Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,112 members, 7,936,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:05 PM

She Prayed To God For Big Boobs And God Answered - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Prayed To God For Big Boobs And God Answered (4392 Views)

Tekno Warns Against Butt, Boobs And Manhood Enlargement Adverts On His Page / [video] Linda Ikeji Wears Wig For Baby Jayce, Reveals How She Prayed For Him / Mercy Asiedu: "My Big Boobs Got Me My Husband And I Will Never Reduce Them" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Prayed To God For Big Boobs And God Answered by saydfact(m): 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
How many 11 years old would think about parts of their body and what frame or features they would prefer to have, well Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson aka Katy Perry born October 25, 1984 in an interviews said at that age she prayed to God for Big Boobs, so big that she can't see her feet when lying down.

The American singer and songwriter concluded that “God answered my prayers. I had no clue they would fall into my armpits eventually.”

copied from: www.palmchatnow.com

1 Share

Re: She Prayed To God For Big Boobs And God Answered by midehi2(f): 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2017
where is the b00bs
Re: She Prayed To God For Big Boobs And God Answered by Jeffrey12(m): 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
Can't seems to find the blessed boobs..

Can someone help me check properly?? cool
Re: She Prayed To God For Big Boobs And God Answered by Raydos: 9:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
OP

Re: She Prayed To God For Big Boobs And God Answered by saydfact(m): 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2017
Re: She Prayed To God For Big Boobs And God Answered by saydfact(m): 10:25am On Jan 22, 2017
She needs to visit Africa thou..... Lol
Re: She Prayed To God For Big Boobs And God Answered by nenedima(f): 10:35am On Jan 22, 2017
I like the colour of her nail polish smiley
Re: She Prayed To God For Big Boobs And God Answered by dangotesmummy: 10:36am On Jan 22, 2017
grin
Re: She Prayed To God For Big Boobs And God Answered by saydfact(m): 10:47am On Jan 22, 2017
nenedima:
I like the colour of her nail polish smiley

Another make up artist? Lol.. . Cos every lady is a makeup artist this days...
Re: She Prayed To God For Big Boobs And God Answered by saydfact(m): 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Revels In New Hair Cut, Shows Abs Off / Couple Having Hot S*x At A Swingers Party Shot By The Police (photos) / 6 Mistakes In Davido “IF” Song You Surely Never Noticed – But Made It More Beaut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.