Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,357 members, 7,961,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

How To Own An Affordable Apartment In A Developed Area In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Own An Affordable Apartment In A Developed Area In Lagos (451 Views)

Land For Sale In A Developed Area In Ikorodu From 500k / PERFECTLY DRY LAND IN A DEVELOPED AREA IN ABIJO GRA...BUY AND BUILD IMMEDIATELY / Flood Damages Housing Area In Gero, Gombe State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Own An Affordable Apartment In A Developed Area In Lagos by architectB(m): 4:51am On Jan 12, 2017
Good day friends,
Today I want to talk about a topic that is dear to my heart.
I have noticed over the last few years, the trend of people building their homes in remote areas... While it is good to own a home regardless of the location, you can get a much better deal for the same amount.
The solution lies in COLLABORATION which gave birth to the following initiative that you just might want to key into...

SHARP-EDGE DESIGN LTD in conjunction with PWIL GLOBAL INVESTMENT LTD presents "Home at UR Level Initiative".
Our mandate is to help you achieve your dream of owning a home, with your peculiarities and at your pace.
On offer are limited " Off Plan" units of block of 3bdr flats (as shown above) at the following locations:
* Ikota Villa Estate, before VGC - N13 million / flat
* Estate in Ikeja, off Allen Avenue - N12.5 million / flat
* Okeira, Ogba - N11.5 million / flat

FEATURES:
* Standard interior and exterior spaces
* Projects are located in well developed areas of Lagos
* Good Security
* Relatively very affordable
* Installmental payments opportunity
* ROI is between 50 & 80% in the next 12 months
* Access to bank facilities
* Project is fully guaranteed by PWIL Global Investment Ltd.

For enquiries, call 0802 835 3440 or 0706 346 4582

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Own An Affordable Apartment In A Developed Area In Lagos by sandyo: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
Good day architectB, I just stumbled on ur post and I must say I am very impressed to say the least...
I am very interested in the property at Ikota Villa Estate, will definitely call u at the weekend...
But can u pls throw more light on the installmental payment plans?
Also, how do I know my money Is secured?
Re: How To Own An Affordable Apartment In A Developed Area In Lagos by architectB(m): 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Thanks @sandyo for your comments. To answer ur first question, payments can be made in 4 tranches I.e first payment is 40% of the cost of the apartment; this is an advance payment to secure ur own flat... Second payment tranch is 30% which is expected to be made after completion of the substructure (foundation)... The third tranch is 20% which is to be made after completion of roofing works... The final tranch is 10% which will be made at the completion of the project; at the point of moving in.

To answer the second question, the project is fully guaranteed by PWIL GLOBAL INVESTMENT LTD... that explains why the first step is to open an account with them through which u make ur payments...
If there is any breach of contract (which is almost impossible), u get a full refund of ur monies...

Also, after advance payment is made, u will be issued with a temporary ownership certificate which will eventually be upgraded to a permanent certificate after full payment is made.

Thanks again for looking in, we will be expecting to hear from u soon.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

26 Rooms Hotel For Sale At Ogba / Here Are 6 Reasons You Should Be Investing In Land: / Four Bedroom Flat For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.