Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,275 members, 7,923,297 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:48 PM

.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / .. (506 Views)

What Is The Average Cost Of Treating Gonorrhea In Hospital? / My GF Gave Me Gonorrhea. What Do I Do And Who Do I Talk To? / Drinking Early Morning Urine Does Not Cure GONORRHEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.. by quickwitted: 9:45am On Jan 12, 2017
Re: .. by NATIONALPASTOR: 10:01am On Jan 12, 2017
quickwitted:
A very close friend of mine has contracted Gonorrhea from his girlfriend, and for three days he's been discharging a yellowish substance from his penis. I have advised that he seeks medication at health facility, but he wouldn't listen. Doctors in the house, I would like to know the kind of drug(s) he can use for this infection. it's urgent, please. Thanks.

its you and not your boyfriend.

Go for test first before treatment.

(1) (Reply)

Pure Coconut Oil, Pure Shea Butter, Pure Cocoa Butter / Amazing Benefits Of Pineapple You Need To Know / 12 Alkaline Food That Contain Natural Calcium That Your Body Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.