Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,191 members, 7,963,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 09:57 PM

Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? (4939 Views)

Seun, Will You Be My Val? / Extras On Val / Who Is Your Nairaland Val? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by Divame: 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2007
ur rival grin grin
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by Gamine(f): 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2007
Epaloka??
whut kinda car is it?
i dont enter just any type of car ooh! grin
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by wormedup(m): 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2007
You're really not the average girl hmm

It's aka honda accord. Now say thank you !
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by Gamine(f): 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2007
R u Epakola

Honda accord ke?? i dont enter Japanese cars tongue
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by wormedup(m): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2007
I was thinking the same thing. A 1500cc vw beetles would be more appropriate for you.
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by kitaun(m): 11:53pm On Jan 22, 2007
Lol @Wormy, wetin dis girl do u?
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by McDreamy: 12:36am On Jan 23, 2007
Abeg no mind this Epa guy o!

You wan steal Bizl show abi? Make u go start your own thread o, parasite~

@Gamine, whats it with you & cars? Oya, which one you want? Tokunbo?
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by showbobo(m): 12:46am On Jan 23, 2007
Dissers keep dissing.Haters keep hating.I am here to KISS UR BRIDE wale.take it or leave it grin grin grin grin
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by showbobo(m): 12:49am On Jan 23, 2007
I am here for Gamine and i have all the qualities she seeks.A car,pretty boy cheek,Money,Fame,Power and Respect, SO GAMINE WOULD YOU BE MINE grin grin
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by McDreamy: 1:06am On Jan 23, 2007
ooohhh, things are about to heat up in here!

@Bizl, Wale - where the f*ck are you guys?

Some home boy is about to snatch your babe!
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by showbobo(m): 1:14am On Jan 23, 2007
I told all ya'll i am here for GAMINE,she is mine.i am sure those dudes(cowards)(Bizl,wale,whosoever) are somewhere peeing in their diapers cos they cant stand me lipsrsealed grin
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by McDreamy: 3:00am On Jan 23, 2007
Keep on dreaming

You must be on dope, cheap dope!
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by Gamine(f): 12:00pm On Jan 23, 2007
@Wormy
yes ooh, id rather enter that beetle, than get into a Navigator with u on the wheel tongue

@showbobo
UNILAG!!!
whut do u think i am
whut is 'Pretty boy cheek'

Besides,
showbobo:

open marriage is tight.i mean u can't imagine someone as handsome as me or WILL to stick to one thing for ever.its better rather than being promiscous or infidelity. grin
shocked
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by showbobo(m): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2007
i got a pretty boy cheek like puffy means i'm cute grin grin grin, You love cute guys,dontcha?
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by McDreamy: 11:24am On Jan 24, 2007
Gamine, that's telling him!!!

@showyourcolor, like puffy, my a**!!!
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by showbobo(m): 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2007
McDreamy,Its not my fault you are OBJ's carbon copy.Is he your step dad
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by Gamine(f): 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2007
Who dosnt like cute guys eh tongue
u just they show ur self, ooh ur name says it all undecided
Anyways show us a pic or smthing, abi??
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by McDreamy: 6:52am On Jan 25, 2007
Gamine:

Who dosnt like cute guys eh tongue
u just they show your self, ooh your name says it all undecided
Anyways show us a pic or smthing, abi??

Yes o , Master cutey, make we see your puffy face!

showbobo:

McDreamy,Its not my fault you are OBJ's carbon copy.Is he your step dad

NUTS!
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by wormedup(m): 7:39am On Jan 25, 2007
Gamine,

i'm not going to be held responsible for your frustrated suicidal mental imaginations.
so, why don't you just go present yourself to a pathetic bicycle for a proper run over.
well, nothing much about you yet again.
this is just another of your hapless attempt on a jape.
you are hereby closed from my end.
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by Gamine(f): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2007
This Wormy guy sef,
Wat did i do to him

kai, yall kno hes the attention seeker!
closed from ur end, who wanted to get to u before undecided

Goons like this guy just keep jumpn outta the woodworks, freakin me out! shocked
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by kitaun(m): 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2007
@Gamine, at that i must say e don do, wetin sef?? Abeg make we no fight o!
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by kellorah: 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2007
dis is fun! lipsrsealed grin
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by Gamine(f): 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2007
Kitaun,
u kno me, i dont wanna fight with u ooh cheesy grin
For that i wont reply wormy again wink
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by kitaun(m): 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2007
Thanx dearie
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by wormedup(m): 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2007
lol.
Kitaun, that wasn't necessary trust me.
at least you should know i stick to my words cool
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by Gamine(f): 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2007
Ur welcome Cute Kitaun winkgrin
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by waleleader(m): 1:52am On Feb 04, 2007
People,

Isn't it nice to have a girl that all guys covet cool

@Gamine,
i told U didnt I, ive been recieving death threats cos of U
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by Gamine(f): 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2007
Eyaah wale, sry ooh smiley
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by waleleader(m): 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2007
Gamine:

Eyaah wale, sry ooh smiley
I'm not complaning really, ure worth the stress baby  wink

BTW, I like your new Siggy, Preach!
                 (although, i miss u not being the average girl)
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by nyabinghi(m): 9:48am On Feb 06, 2007
hi all,

Guys una Bleep up, why una wan kpai unaself over a babe wey no send una. women are like the tower of babel, they cause confusion,inflation,oppression,corruption abi i lie, i no dey lie. who be gamine self, na so she fine or dey loaded wey unma wan jabo unaself. shoo.
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by kitaun(m): 10:56am On Feb 06, 2007
and my dear nya, dont u c just how late u r subscribing to the thread? BTW Wale, am warning u off Gamine o! I know hin hubby o!
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by waleleader(m): 11:34am On Feb 06, 2007
@All and especially Nyabinghi,
Wale is not one of those contending for a date or whateva with Gamine, the deal was sealed long ago. Dont get it twisted.
Get ur facts right, I am not one of the losers

@kitaun,
i don't really get what ure saying is there smthg i should know ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

.... / Teenage Romancelanders:let's Meet Here(below 20years) / Blue And Zulu's Affection By Acidrop And Omogenaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.