Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,954 members, 7,963,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:33 AM

Man Parks His Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Attempts To Jump, But Was Stopped - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Parks His Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Attempts To Jump, But Was Stopped (43094 Views)

Policemen Chase, Force Student To Jump Off Lagos Bridge (pic) / Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) / Man Parks His Car With His Daughter In Ogun. Robber Flees With Car & Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Parks His Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Attempts To Jump, But Was Stopped by dsocioemmy(m): 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
Wait o.... He waited for people to come stop him? He was not ready
Re: Man Parks His Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Attempts To Jump, But Was Stopped by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

I suspect MMM grin

Me too grin grin
Re: Man Parks His Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Attempts To Jump, But Was Stopped by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
That fellow should be arrested and prosecuted under the criminal law for failing to commit a simple suicide.
Re: Man Parks His Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Attempts To Jump, But Was Stopped by UNYANAAWAJIKAN(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
well is unfortunate,Is not the right time 2 go on such mission.why not midnight?if he realy want.''Back then when i was in School there was my classmate that make such move.funny enough he climb a coconut tree very long one with a marine rope.Nobody knew when he climb the tree.Funniest enough he waited till in d a.m.He was there shouting i will kill! my self ooo i wil kil my self ooo!! Her mother now came & pleaded.Once her mother said pls na dnt do it na.My guy man no wait again 4 2nd abeg my guy begin crawl like snake wey God curse dey com down.

1 Like

Re: Man Parks His Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Attempts To Jump, But Was Stopped by tete7000(m): 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
doctimonyeka:
There is stl hope... Don't die yet.... God is in charge

If he believes in God and he is not some atheist.
Re: Man Parks His Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Attempts To Jump, But Was Stopped by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
na night sure pass na grin
Re: Man Parks His Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Attempts To Jump, But Was Stopped by nurusystem(m): 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
change all holes for lotting are all blocks ,,EFCC want finish am...
Re: Man Parks His Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Attempts To Jump, But Was Stopped by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 18, 2017
Origin:
This are the people causing traffic.

Midnight is the best time for this things.

Kai! This one is very wicked grin grin grin
Re: Man Parks His Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Attempts To Jump, But Was Stopped by kings11ng(m): 4:24am On Jan 18, 2017
Origin:

savage
Re: Man Parks His Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Attempts To Jump, But Was Stopped by Jumbus31(m): 5:23am On Jan 18, 2017
Origin:

Kai you pipu are wicked ehen.
Re: Man Parks His Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Attempts To Jump, But Was Stopped by AAhmdi(m): 6:29am On Jan 18, 2017
Joephat:

do you really want him dead?

Just tire..... Nigerians and I'll will... This a man he don't even know
Re: Man Parks His Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Attempts To Jump, But Was Stopped by Seanjay(m): 8:32am On Jan 18, 2017
Compliant:
THINGS ARE GETTING MORE EXPENSIVE

DEBT PROFILE IS INCREASING

HIGH INFLATION RATE

TO CLEAR GOODS IS A PROBLEM

ECONOMY IS BAD

COST OF FUEL GOING UP

POWER BILL IS INCREASING

SALARY NOT FORTH COMING

THERE IS RECESSION IN THE LAND

I SEE MORE DEATH IN THE LAND

TIME IS COMING PARENTS WILL BEGIN TO SELL THEIR KIDS JUST TO FEED

I also see Nigeria at a Samaria state very soon cause things are unaffordable lately and feeding is now unattainable so there will be more of death and people doing whatever they can to get money to buy food soon, I think God himself had placed curse on Africa cause I check world poorest country's and it all consist of African countries, the level of poverty in Nigeria now is alarming, and how government is not doing anything instead they are inflicting us with more poverty with their stupid decisions and idiotic policies, May God Help Us Before Is Too Late...
Re: Man Parks His Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Attempts To Jump, But Was Stopped by Seanjay(m): 8:35am On Jan 18, 2017
Origin:

As in anybody wey wan say you wicked much put Paaaa so the guy death is not your problem but him causing traffic is what you won't tolerate ? Jesus naija people ehen na wa oooo
Re: Man Parks His Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Attempts To Jump, But Was Stopped by whywhyogun: 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
at least he has a car, why not sell the car in trade for some money to pay back the debt?
Re: Man Parks His Car On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Attempts To Jump, But Was Stopped by ArcToyin(m): 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
Compliant:
THINGS ARE GETTING MORE EXPENSIVE

DEBT PROFILE IS INCREASING

HIGH INFLATION RATE

TO CLEAR GOODS IS A PROBLEM

ECONOMY IS BAD

COST OF FUEL GOING UP

POWER BILL IS INCREASING

SALARY NOT FORTH COMING

THERE IS RECESSION IN THE LAND

I SEE MORE DEATH IN THE LAND

TIME IS COMING PARENTS WILL BEGIN TO SELL THEIR KIDS JUST TO FEED

for your mind. bad thought

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him / Two Female Nigerian Undergraduates Fight Over A Pair Of Undies / Lagos Teacher Impregnates 14-Year-Old Pupil, Remanded In Prison For Defilement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.