Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,989 members, 7,936,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 07:10 AM

Pregnancy Before Wedding: What's Your Opinion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnancy Before Wedding: What's Your Opinion? (1170 Views)

Pregnancy Before Marriage: Share Your Views / Pregnancy Before Marriage: Why Are Most Men Particular About It? / What Are Your Views On Pregnancy Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnancy Before Wedding: What's Your Opinion? by anddrewz: 11:04am On Nov 27, 2009
It is a common incidence especially among the Igbo to get their wife to be pregnant before taking her to the altar for wedding. There was even this particular one that the bride put to birth in the wedding hall. Is this the right thing to do? What is you view on this?
Re: Pregnancy Before Wedding: What's Your Opinion? by sistajay(f): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2009
From a layman point of view, I think, I said I think they're makin darn sure they are fertile cheesy. Im sure the Igbo's here will gladly give you an answer.
Re: Pregnancy Before Wedding: What's Your Opinion? by coolier(f): 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2009
sista-jay:

From a layman point of view, I think, I said I think they're makin darn sure they are fertile cheesy. Im sure the Igbo's here will gladly give you an answer.

It does make sense doesn't it?
Re: Pregnancy Before Wedding: What's Your Opinion? by posakosa(m): 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2009
Boils down to choice--- if they both want it, why not ?

People get divorced after the wedding so, ki ni big deal.
Re: Pregnancy Before Wedding: What's Your Opinion? by MissyB1(m): 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2009
It nor be ma portion!!! cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Before Wedding: What's Your Opinion? by KennyG6(m): 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2009
hmmmm
Re: Pregnancy Before Wedding: What's Your Opinion? by Spyker: 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2009
What is the meaning of the white in the wedding? I think it means purity hence the woman is supposed to be a virgin.
So, it is morally wrong to display impurity in the form of pregnancy during the wedding. Wedding is a religious affair and it involves the invocation of the almighty God.
On the second hand, most men place it as a condition to get married while most women use it as a way of trapping the man to marriage.
For me, it is a matter of choice but i don't really subscribe to it.
Re: Pregnancy Before Wedding: What's Your Opinion? by aderan: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2009
pregnancy before marriage or wedding is not the best for good Christian family because our Lord is against every form of ungodliness. So as good Christians we should maintain our integrity and the lord is our rear guide.
Re: Pregnancy Before Wedding: What's Your Opinion? by Sauron1: 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2009
anddrewz:

It is a common incidence especially among the Igbo to get their wife to be pregnant before taking her to the altar for wedding. There was even this particular one that the bride put to birth in the wedding hall. Is this the right thing to do? What is you view on this?

One must test-drive before paying for a new car. grin
Re: Pregnancy Before Wedding: What's Your Opinion? by Igwe9(m): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2009
most times, it reduces the tension that comes after the wedding, atimes it could act as a catalyst for the wedding. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Pregnancy Before Wedding: What's Your Opinion? by dammit4u(m): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2009
Need to test if my money is worth it.
Re: Pregnancy Before Wedding: What's Your Opinion? by dammit4u(m): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2009
Guys no dull urself, u gat to sample,
Re: Pregnancy Before Wedding: What's Your Opinion? by PupetMasta(m): 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2009
It is a normal tin to sample (S**) ur gal b4 the knot is tied, so the case of white wedding gown and virginity (purity) is just a lie, even divorced ladies that remarry wear white wen they do so.

As for me, it is not a must to impregnate my fiancé b4 the church wedding but if it happens no qualms, I will just have to put the ceremony on a fast track. I once heard that some churches do ask for pregnancy test before they perform the wedding ceremony and once u are pregnant, u will be disqualified while some churches dont mind, so far the stomach has not started screaming "I have a mini boi/gal in me".

(1) (Reply)

So After A Happily Ever After. . . . Who Should Die First? / What Do I Do To Get Her Attention? / Strange Alien Sighted In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.